Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I Do The Wrong Thing?

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her that I met someone else on her v-mail last night and she left me one saying call me early tomorrow if possible. I told her this to get rid of her for a while so I can think and do the right thing before I get hurt again. Now she has called five times on my cell phone this morning. I have caller id on it. Did I do the wrong thing? I thought this would make her mad and chase her away. Evidently not.

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have now become a "challenge", thats a sure way to increase her interest.

She now sees you as more desirable, other women want you, so you now are a greater catch.

You did the wrong thing

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So instead of piss*** her off I made it worse. Great.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jnallen
So instead of piss*** her off I made it worse. Great.
Hey that's the price you pay for being a DJ, and that's a fact. It's how the game is played. This will happen time after time, just because it's your first, it won't be the last, get use to it. Now, you will have to learn to maintain what you hold strong. In this case, she's not the one, therefore, she will have to accept this and move on. It may not be easy for her, but that's the name of the game.

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you gotta do what you gotta do...what did you mean by getting hurt again? That tells me that you probably shouldn't let her get back close to you any way.

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She dumped me a long time ago because she said she didn’t know what she wanted at the time. So when she come back around I kind of gave her a chance then she started making those I don’t know hints again and unfortunately I know what I want now and it is not someone who never knows what she wants.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Write her a bunch of love poetry and put one in her mailbox every day. That'll work :). Hell, you don't even need to think if you rip off lyrics from mushy songs.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really want to get rid of this girl, do this:

Call her right now and tell her that you love her dearly, that she is the only one for you and you couldn't imagine living life without her. Tell her you've never felt this way about anyone before. If she sticks around after that, just make sure you constantly remind her how beautiful she is, and treat her with the utmost respect every time you see her. I guarantee she'll be running for the door in no time. Welcome to the warped world of the demented female mind.

Bungo's plan would work too. You get the idea.

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That the way I acted when I was with her. When I was an AFC. Maybe she liked that. She is 34 maybe the age thing.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her right now and tell her that you love her dearly, that she is the only one for you and you couldn't imagine living life without her. Tell her you've never felt this way about anyone before. If she sticks around after that, just make sure you constantly remind her how beautiful she is, and treat her with the utmost respect every time you see her.

I did this once and it absolutely does work. (Although that wasn't my intention but that's besides the point.)

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This one is a strange one to begin with. Doesn't surprise me.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Write her a song if you can sing..and if not then write one anyway lol