Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did i do something wrong? OG’S help!

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good evening to all my DJ out there,

I saw a hot a girl as i entered the bus, it was early in the morning, i stayed standing while she was already sitting, i waited a bit for i spoke to her, i then waved my hand infront of her face as she was typing on the phone. I ask her what are you going to do? She was like im going to the city, i answered with a sarcastic tone is this bus seriously going to the city god damn, i then ask her what are you about to do, are you going to school? She didn’t hear it the first time, so i moved in closer, then suddenly a random little **** (who was her friend, *didn’t know at the time* was like can you stand there while speaking to her, i looked at her and said no) then i asked the hottie what do you study She was like yes i study medicine, i then say my line i like doctors not hospitals and then she literally didn’t respond she just looked at her phone i couldn’t tell at the time if she blushed or shyed away and then i stood there for a minute and again her dip**** friend said can you stand there while you are talking, i ignored her, stood there for a couple of seconds then moved back to my place.

1- My question is what i’ve done “weird” by moving back after approaching?
2- how can i improve the interaction,
3- did i do the right thing?
4- how can i handle little dip****s like her friend?

i would appreciate any info not regarding this context as well.

y’all stay blessed

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are in a cramped environment. She can't get away. She was not feeling sociable, but you pushed it.

How would you feel if some old lady was trying to chat you up when you just wanted to be left alone?

This is the case where a persons non verbal signals are telling you "LEAVE ME ALONE" and you ignored it..

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro you really need to read more of the DJ Bible and also read into signs of interest from women. Your best bet to smile If she looks at you and If she smiles back you can strike up a convo. Look for signs of interest and dont talk where Its silent and other people can hear u. Make it comfortabel and light and fun. If she is short, doesnt look u in ur eyes, showing shes bored or uninterested just excuse yourself and bail.