Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did i became beta or I ****ed up?!

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is girl I met she was once a student of mine age difference is like 9 yrs. When I expressed interest she said she liked but didn't know if I felt same so she has a guy now. Unfortunately she didn't like the guy's appeal and broke up. She did tell she dated one guy last semester and broke. Clearly she doesn't keep men. I failed to notice. I didn't want to get serious with because I clearly doubted my feelings. But she got great body so I decided to give it a try. She broke up with her guy and started dating we kinda started things before she did finally break. She wasn't financially good so I helped a little. I gave her my old laptop and helped in some emergencies. Things were great and fun. Until I got law suits shot at my young company I have barely started, my mum is ill and at the same time I had postgraduate project to work so for like three weeks which was her exams I didn't reach out to her to say hi. I was just focused on my troubles. After the exams I came to her and I noticed some changes in her behavior. I ignored them but they became prominent so I got her talking and she said she can't do this anymore she felt used and whether I cared about her. At first I lost my sense because I know what to do was to shrugged it of and hug and some reassurance but I found myself letting her talk about her feelings some past issues. So I gave her a listening ear and she finally said she can't she has things to deal with and that she wants us to be friends. For the friendship I told her NO! so I left and I gave the conversation a thought and finally gave in. But I found myself trying to explain all what I was doing in the past three weeks even though it was not an excuse for reaching out but she still wanted the break up. So today I am lying on bed heart broken and wondering where I did go wrong. Did became beta for caring to much?! Did I lost my game?? Did she meet someone in the past three weeks?? Or She is telling the truth about dealing with her past traumas?? Because to me this thing shouldn't break someone.
Brother men I help understanding myself and this situation.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were way too invested mentally. You wanted it more than she did. Sounds like you invested in her more than she invested in you. Deals like that never work and the guy is always left confused.

As for her, she didn't know what she wanted. She's got some things going on that she hasn't told you about.

It is what it is. No use crying over spilled milk. There's plenty of milk out there, and it all eventually expires.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn’t you here? There is no beta or alpha. Just ask the guys on the forum here

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is girl I met she was once a student of mine age difference is like 9 yrs. When I expressed interest she said she liked but didn't know if I felt same so she has a guy now. Unfortunately she didn't like the guy's appeal and broke up. She did tell she dated one guy last semester and broke. Clearly she doesn't keep men. I failed to notice. I didn't want to get serious with because I clearly doubted my feelings. But she got great body so I decided to give it a try. She broke up with her guy and started dating we kinda started things before she did finally break. She wasn't financially good so I helped a little. I gave her my old laptop and helped in some emergencies. Things were great and fun. Until I got law suits shot at my young company I have barely started, my mum is ill and at the same time I had postgraduate project to work so for like three weeks which was her exams I didn't reach out to her to say hi. I was just focused on my troubles. After the exams I came to her and I noticed some changes in her behavior. I ignored them but they became prominent so I got her talking and she said she can't do this anymore she felt used and whether I cared about her. At first I lost my sense because I know what to do was to shrugged it of and hug and some reassurance but I found myself letting her talk about her feelings some past issues. So I gave her a listening ear and she finally said she can't she has things to deal with and that she wants us to be friends. For the friendship I told her NO! so I left and I gave the conversation a thought and finally gave in. But I found myself trying to explain all what I was doing in the past three weeks even though it was not an excuse for reaching out but she still wanted the break up. So today I am lying on bed heart broken and wondering where I did go wrong. Did became beta for caring to much?! Did I lost my game?? Did she meet someone in the past three weeks?? Or She is telling the truth about dealing with her past traumas?? Because to me this thing shouldn't break someone.
She monkeybranched from her ex to you (started things with you before ended with her ex) and while you were busy she most likely monkeybranched to the next guy before ending it with you.

She is not dealing with past traumas she is dealing with the nex guy.

Forget alpha and beta..... there are only potential victims and then there are the redpilled.

What you need to understand is, as a man you need to have your feelings for women under control. Dont fall for any woman head over heels after a couple of months, as you clearly dont know with whom you are dealing with.

Also, NEVER show them how important they are to you.
Remember, the one who cares less about the relationship is in charge.

Best wishes for your mother!

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She branch swung to you, she branch swung to the next guy when you were busy. Bottom line you tried to Date a crap quality girl. Move on.

You help her out by giving her a computer and other ways you didn't mention So I am going to assume you gave her some money here and there and then she has the nerve to tell you she felt used and you didn't care??? Ask her for your computer back. Tell her you want her to pay you back monies if you lent her money, then you will see who used who.

That is called projection. When a chick tells you she felt used and you don't care after you HELP her what she is actually saying is I just used you and I don't care. Typical chick of today not taking responsibility, and blaming everything on the guy. Even blaming the guy who helped her.

She is self entitled. She is crap quality. She isn't loyal.

i bet it wasn't even 3 weeks and she found the next guy to feed her attention and validation. You just found out after 3 weeks.

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
She branch swung to you, she branch swung to the next guy when you were busy. Bottom line you tried to Date a crap quality girl. Move on.

You help her out by giving her a computer and other ways you didn't mention So I am going to assume you gave her some money here and there and then she has the nerve to tell you she felt used and you didn't care??? Ask her for your computer back. Tell her you want her to pay you back monies if you lent her money, then you will see who used who.

That is called projection. When a chick tells you she felt used and you don't care after you HELP her what she is actually saying is I just used you and I don't care. Typical chick of today not taking responsibility, and blaming everything on the guy. Even blaming the guy who helped her.

She is self entitled. She is crap quality. She isn't loyal.

i bet it wasn't even 3 weeks and she found the next guy to feed her attention and validation. You just found out after 3 weeks.
Wooow that's cold but what I needed.... I don't want to take it personal for the computer and whatever expenses I did it because I wanted to not to buy her affection. So yeah she can keep them. Write I can't wait to get over this pain and get myself together. But the next woman; I will take time and test her properly.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wooow that's cold but what I needed.... I don't want to take it personal for the computer and whatever expenses I did it because I wanted to not to buy her affection. So yeah she can keep them. Write I can't wait to get over this pain and get myself together. But the next woman; I will take time and test her properly.
Yeah I meant it tongue and cheek to ask for the stuff back, but it was about proving a Point as to who used who.

Last edited: