“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

did anyone do something stupid st. patties day?? I sure did ..

unixguy

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2003
Messages
31
Reaction score
1
i was wondering if anyone did anything stupid st. patties day. maybe it is just me but the green beer and green komi shots did a number on me.

ill share my story feel free to share advice or share your story.

i have been talking ot this girl named Amy. Might as well be striaght here i met her online. we have been chatting on AO-Hell
since Nov of last year. she had a bf then but over the last few weeks we have really started talking. and the more we talk the more we have figured out that we know people in the same circles. now i have never talked about meeting mainly because i have just been thinking we will run into each other somewher here soon and why rush things. she is cool and it was more of a freindly thing then anything else.

needless to say we started to text message on cell phones. it was cool but weird because she would text me when she got hom and check in here and there and even text me a sweet goodnight and good morning message.

wednesday night i go out to the local pub, have some drinks and shots .. well alot of shots. and for some reaosn i decide to do the drunk call. i got voice mail twice and didnt leave a message. after thinking about it felt dumb for some reason. not sure why but i just felt dumb afterwards. thursday we we were still cool texting though out the day and bs'n. for some reason i decide to write her an email and i come up with some dumb@ss story about hwo someone took my phone and started dailing numbers. to cover the fact that i didnt leave a message. with that said she read the email and now she wont return text messages and no goodnight or good mornin message. and on top of that she blocked me so i dont see that she is online.

now i can take a hint but dang to me that is a little extrememe there. and i dont think she could have gotten that pissed about the cellphone thing. maybe something else happened or she took ofense to something hell i dont know.

it really sucks though she was a cool as girl to talk to but what is a man to do.

unixguy
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

unixguy

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2003
Messages
31
Reaction score
1
jay

you know i noticed alot of my guy friends make up lies for no reason. to cover something up that wouldnt have mattered and it blows up in their face. and seeing this time after time instead of being honest and busting out with hey i wanted to talk right then and there and didnt feel like leaving a message. i have to try to save face and say something dumb and it blows up.

NO SENSE I TELL YOU.

she was even talking to me before she read the email.
telling me that she didnt have her phone with her. and what do i do .. let the email go instead of unsending it.

but it does say alot about her anyways.

f it
 

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Maybe you should have just told her you were blitzed, barely remember what you were doing, and felt bad afterwards...

?
 

ematsuda

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
good story man! Damn, you better watch your drinking. I know I made major ASF blunders in the past while on booze. It sometimes turns me into a wimpering idiot. I wake up the next morning thinking "why did I DO THAT!!" UHGGG! All I can say to is "BOTTOMS UP DUDE!"
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
?

don't see what the problem was with trying to phone her twice.

i can see the problem with the email though, because u were apologising for nothing
 
Top