Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did any of you else have your Dad beat the living hell out of you growing up while your other sibling was never touched?

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious if that has a direct relation to how you treat others. My older brother he was never touched and he grew up pretty healthy. Same with my younger sisters who are 12 years younger. All three siblings perfectly normal. I grew up into basically a thug. I was put in a private inpatient mental health facility back in 2017 for a year when I was 19. I took control of all the patients in the facility and manipulated most of the staff through their significant others into my own puppets. It was a private facility owned by Omni. I blackmailed Omni and told them either they fire the guy running it and let me rebuild it in my vision and train a new guy to run it under my rules and in the best interest of the patients or else the program will be halted until they agree to my terms. I used to steal alot. I f**k people over. I'm two faced. I tend to put myself first unless the people I'm around really need help as I did in that facility. I have no problem with what I am. Proud of it. My brother he's prosocial. Polar opposite.

Last edited:

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should sell this plot to hollywood, you would make an amazing villain.
Lmao. You know you gave me an idea. I'll just write up a book with everything I've ever done. Cause this real. I am crazy enough to take power away from people without having any power to begin with. This is a technique I developed when I was 16 in order to control my entire highschool because I didn't want to do homework. I needed to deceive my Dad so wouldn't beat me more than he already was. Power is just an illusion. You can take it from people when you have nothing to offer.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been slapped in the face from time to time for disciplining me at the dinner table. Yours is a whole new level though.

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao. You know you gave me an idea. I'll just write up a book with everything I've ever done. Cause this real. I am crazy enough to take power away from people without having any power to begin with. This is a technique I developed when I was 16 in order to control my entire highschool because I didn't want to do homework. I needed to deceive my Dad so wouldn't beat me more than he already was. Power is just an illusion. You can take it from people when you have nothing to offer.

**And Thank you. Who knows maybe I will become a real life villain ;)

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been slapped in the face from time to time for disciplining me at the dinner table. Yours is a whole new level though.
Rich family. On the same level as J.B. Pritzker. Yeah things run differently. Facility I was at. Normally they kidnap patients. I was asking the other patients how they got put in there and what they told me is they came in the night threw a bag over their head and that's where they woke up. I was told the program would help me with University. At least that's what my Dad told me. No I was full on lied to. I was just a naive 19 year old. Learned real fast there's whole another world out there parents will throw money at. Program originally was designed to break you down and build you back up. I think something snapped in me there because I'm not at all the same person I was before I went in. I already had a thuggish attitude but that place just took up an entire level. My Dad admits now he realized he ****ed up and I think what he means is he ****ed up his control over me cause now he's scared of me. He wasn't scared of me before.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rich family. On the same level as J.B. Pritzker. Yeah things run differently. Facility I was at. Normally they kidnap patients. I was asking the other patients how they got put in there and what they told me is they came in the night threw a bag over their head and that's where they woke up. I was told the program would help me with University. At least that's what my Dad told me. No I was full on lied to. I was just a naive 19 year old. Learned real fast there's whole another world out there parents will throw money at. Program originally was designed to break you down and build you back up. I think something snapped in me there because I'm not at all the same person I was before I went in. I already had a thuggish attitude but that place just took up an entire level. My Dad admits now he realized he ****ed up and I think what he means is he ****ed up his control over me cause now he's scared of me. He wasn't scared of me before.
very sad. I would turn your faith for Christ . I don't want to see you down that path . Life is too short.

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
very sad. I would turn your faith for Christ . I don't want to see you down that path . Life is too short.
I'm looking into it. I'll add in with that facility there's three ways people got put in there, lied to, the kidnapping, or coming from the wilderness tough love program. Those kids were f**cked. They were severely brainwashed. I could see abuse and deprivation of basic humane needs. The primary reason for me taking over the facility was because I wanted to help heal the kids coming from the wilderness program. They needed the most help. I don't know exactly what that program did to those kids yet they needed somebody to decondition them and rebuild them back to being themselves and having a sense of self. Cause holy sh*t. People don't realize the rich we don't have it all happy go lucky. No no there is some super fu**cked up things that happen when your parents don't want to raise you. They send you to those programs and assume it's all rainbows and unicorns. Wilderness should be illegal it's child abuse.. The facility I was at was abuse and dehumanization yet I was able to put an end to that so I'm happy I was there. It cost me some of my faith in humanity. Yet I did what had to be done.

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
A violent father will turn you aggressive, defensive and violent.

I wonder was there a cold mother too. The two often go hand in hand. A cold mother will teach you to have psychopathic traits as you have to learn to manipulate to try to get what you think you need. You will also have a tendency to go for colder women and repeat the same pattern.

Add to that, if they never socialized you as a child. you've got some work to do as an adult.

you sound like you are operating from hubris. Fun and games when you are in your twenties, less fun the older you get.
That's how I was in highschool. Makes sense.

I believe she was pretty cold. I have a soft spot for dogs and animals because I felt something comforting about them. The feeling I get from animals I don't get towards humans. I see a dog and immediate warmth and I really play with the dog. Dog immediately gets super friendly too. I have that with aggressive wildlife too. We had coyotes in our background growing up. They were aggressive as hell towards people with me they were curious.

Tell me about it "if they never socialized you as a child. you've got some work to do as an adult."

Yeah I am trying to figure out why this seems to be specific with me and not the rest of my siblings. Why am I alone in this. "you sound like you are operating from hubris. Fun and games when you are in your twenties, less fun the older you get."

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
To add on. I will NOT flirt with a girl unless I'm tripping balls on acid, shrooms, or high off my ass on weed. I will not get laid nor get a girl's number if I'm sober. Zero chance in He11 it'll happen. All that will happen is she'll run. For her life. I'm a pacifist now. I won't hurt anybody because I don't want to go to jail yet for whatever reason those drugs give me social skills. The only time I use drugs is when I want to go f**ck some girl. Like I said for whatever reason that's just is. Plus you know when I'm tripping that's the only time I'm actually interested in people. Sober, people bore me. I'd much rather go mountain biking, go play with a dog, go train full contact combat sports, read a book, shoot guns, or go travel somewhere over flirting with some girl. It's just so boring.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious if that has a direct relation to how you treat others. My older brother he was never touched and he grew up pretty healthy. Same with my younger sisters who are 12 years younger. All three siblings perfectly normal. I grew up into basically a thug. I was put in a private inpatient mental health facility back in 2017 for a year when I was 19. I took control of all the patients in the facility and manipulated most of the staff through their significant others into my own puppets. It was a private facility owned by Omni. I blackmailed Omni and told them either they fire the guy running it and let me rebuild it in my vision and train a new guy to run it under my rules and in the best interest of the patients or else the program will be halted until they agree to my terms. I used to steal alot. I f**k people over. I'm two faced. I tend to put myself first unless the people I'm around really need help as I did in that facility. I have no problem with what I am. Proud of it. My brother he's prosocial. Polar opposite.
You should call yourself the Joker

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm looking into it. I'll add in with that facility there's three ways people got put in there, lied to, the kidnapping, or coming from the wilderness tough love program. Those kids were f**cked. They were severely brainwashed. I could see abuse and deprivation of basic humane needs. The primary reason for me taking over the facility was because I wanted to help heal the kids coming from the wilderness program. They needed the most help. I don't know exactly what that program did to those kids yet they needed somebody to decondition them and rebuild them back to being themselves and having a sense of self. Cause holy sh*t. People don't realize the rich we don't have it all happy go lucky. No no there is some super fu**cked up things that happen when your parents don't want to raise you. They send you to those programs and assume it's all rainbows and unicorns. Wilderness should be illegal it's child abuse.. The facility I was at was abuse and dehumanization yet I was able to put an end to that so I'm happy I was there. It cost me some of my faith in humanity. Yet I did what had to be done.
So when is this movie coming out? I'm liking the plot so far.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was raised by my widowed grandfather... He was a tough dude, but only one time (when I was 8 I think) did he ever laid his hands on me, and it was when I ran away from a fight. He told me that if I ever did that again he would give me the beating that I would have gotten if I'd just stood my ground, so I might as well stay and get my @ss kicked... lesson learned and I never did that again.

I moved back in with my parents, when I was in HS (dad was a messed up alcoholic Vietnam vet: mom was a drugged out hippy). When I moved back in with them and my siblings, my biggest issue was with my mother, she was going though serious depression... which was hard to watch, her behavior had more of a negative impact on my younger brothers, and older sister than me.

I hardly ever saw my dad, he was working all the time, and he had a hard time dealing with my mom... and stayed away a lot. I really think he worked a lot of jobs just to stay away from her, money was a issue mostly because there was no way mom could hold down a job. I think a fvcked up mother has more of a negative impact on a boy... growing to a man than a screwed up dad. But that is my experience. Mom never really had the ability to give any real attention to anything more than one kid at a time... which was my youngest brother, my next youngest brother was totally fvcked up by this... since he was completely ignored. I was old enough not to care, my grandfather raised me to be independent only giving me support and guidance when I needed it, so this had no effect on me. I never expected or wanted anything from my parents.

The OP needs therapy, getting over bad parenting takes a lot of time and introspection. Whatever environment you were raised in sets your baseline 'normal'.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rich family. On the same level as J.B. Pritzker. Yeah things run differently. Facility I was at. Normally they kidnap patients. I was asking the other patients how they got put in there and what they told me is they came in the night threw a bag over their head and that's where they woke up.
Did they make you play kids' games and eliminate everyone who did not advance to the next level?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To add on. I will NOT flirt with a girl unless I'm tripping balls on acid, shrooms, or high off my ass on weed. I will not get laid nor get a girl's number if I'm sober. Zero chance in He11 it'll happen. All that will happen is she'll run. For her life. I'm a pacifist now. I won't hurt anybody because I don't want to go to jail yet for whatever reason those drugs give me social skills. The only time I use drugs is when I want to go f**ck some girl. Like I said for whatever reason that's just is. Plus you know when I'm tripping that's the only time I'm actually interested in people. Sober, people bore me. I'd much rather go mountain biking, go play with a dog, go train full contact combat sports, read a book, shoot guns, or go travel somewhere over flirting with some girl. It's just so boring.
What if your girl flirting was successful and you were able to manuever her thoughts?

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
A different take but could it be possible you didn't become a thug because your father beat the crap out of you, but rather he beat the crap out of you precisely because you were a thug or behaved like a thug? Cause/effect.

I mean, you had siblings, why were you the only one he abused?

You said you were placed in a mental health facility so perhaps your mental health issues began early in childhood and your dad couldn't cope so resorted to violence as a means to control your behavior?

Just speculating, but possible.
Dude that could very much be the case.

Yes I was the only one of my siblings he abused. He also abused my mother frequently.

Well he was already violent when I was a child and it's interesting because I realized there's more to it. I'm completely incapable of love. It just clicked last night. My mother she's a covert narcissist and so is her mother. My brother he always knew I just am lil bit more naive about it. He's told me if either one of them ever offer to make you something decline because it has strings attached. Anyways my mother and her mother. My grandma having a masters degree in behavioral psychology. They brainwashed me. Brainwashed me to believe in being able to feel love. I know I don't have that ability. What I do have is some high level brainwashing and some kind of love based conditioning. I did things to people in highschool that I was completely against yet felt compelled to do because my mother told me to do it out of love for her. You know the only reason I'm able to see this conditioning is because of a hookup from 4 years ago is identical to my mother. She's the exact same person. Stubborn, holds grudges, and artsy. That girl I only started "loving her" after I ended the sex with her. There is some kind of trigger that would trigger this conditioning and I would lose all free will absolutely. The conditioning has it where I would do anything she asked. And I did alot of bad things to alot of people while under that spell. I was able to free myself of the conditioning I'm not exactly sure how. I have a really smart brain so it found a way to free me. But still super ****ed up thing to do to a kid. My Dad has been trying to figure out what the trigger word is for years. It won't work now because I deprogrammed myself thanks to that hookup of mine. Had she not hated me and just kept coming back to me I'd still be a slave. She not talking to me and me obsessing about it gave me the opportunity to be free. I get why my Mom did it though. She felt trapped and wanted some kind of insurance policy for the next divorce aka me. And I know she has this inferiority complex where she needs reassurance that people love her. For her to find out her own son is incapable of it is too much for her. She'd rather condition me into it than accepting me as I am. Which low key I'm still kinda pissed about it because that explains why almost all my relationships have failed. If she could've just accepted me I'd still be good friends with most of the girls I've dated.