Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Diary of a Seducer: Macallik's Approach Journal

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay whats new...

Slid out on my motorcycle in the rain a couple days ago. I was in between two lanes of traffic and the front wheel just locked up on me when I hit brakes. Game over. Luckily I didnt fly into oncoming traffic. I ended up with a lil road rash on my knee (that hurts like a b!tch when I bend it) but the bike had to go in the shop for a couple days. Gears all fvcked up.

I started catching the bus again thanks to my lack of transportation and I have noticed how much potential human contact is missed by using private modes of transportation. It just isn't convenient for me right now coz of my work schedule right now coz. At work, they are offering me to work from 8:30am - 9pm and i'm taking it. Make some quick easy money to fund my move some more. It is a lil hard having no free time but it's delayed gratification so that I have money to party when I want to. Things are slowing down considerably here now that summer is winding down and now I'm thinking about when I move away in the near future.

I have the holiday weekend in my sights so I hopefully will have something to report after that. Haven't been reading as much as I want, the book Im reading is just hella hard to get into or feel motivated to turn the next page. Started off great but kinda meh now. It doesn't translate as well as I hoped it would in this era

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so summer is barely hanging on really now. I hear earlier on the radio that there is one of the last beach parties happening on Sunday so I figure what they hey, might as well give it a shot.

Pregame with some friends at one of their respective houses, just playing Fifa and reminiscing over funny experiences we've had together over the years. Good times, definitely gonna miss this kinda thing when I move away.

So we head to the party and it was deaaaad. The kinda dead when you pay your cover and contemplate whether the bouncer will show you mercy and give you your $20 back. We decide to stay and we chill out.

My and my two friends are upstairs on the veranda and two girls post up in our vicinity. I talk about going in, but chicken out. I was right on the brink of it too. One little interaction that has me smiling right now

I got a drink from the bar, and the bartender poured it too strong. It's kinda like a Catch-22 when they do that. You wanna say thanks coz you can get blitzed faster but at the same time, you can't drink it if it tastes like a couple cold shots with a sprinkle of water. For me it was the latter last night

So after a while of trying to down tha heavy ass mixed drink, I decide fvck my reputation, Imma commit the party foul of getting a mixed drink watered down.

I haed to the bar and there are two female bartenders, both are decent but one is more my type. I was waiting for her for 3-4 minutes but the other one ended up serving my

Macallik: Hi... I just need some more coke for my drink please
bartender: I finally make my way to you and all you want is a coke?
Macallik: yea, it's just a lil strong.
Bartender: *talks to me in what I think was a confrontational manner* (I can't be 100% sure tho because a) She was black and alot black chicks unconsciously tiptoe the line of agression and b) I was drunk
Macallik : *straight faced* Ummmm... yea. I don't really need tha attitude, I'll just take the coke, thanks.
Bartender: *says sommore sh!t and then tops up my drink grudgingly*

Lol, that was some funny sh!t, I remember telling my friends about the interaction and they burst out laughing. It mighta been a lil harsh or jerk-like but it just rolled off my toungue so smooth.

Anyways, I head downstairs and see the two girls downstairs again and decide to go in. I tell my boy follow suit and he does. I was kinda impressed there.

Macallik: Hey how you doing, I saw you upstairs earlier
Deanna: Hey what up
Macallik: Not much, I figured I'd come say hello. I figured i'd just come in all normal and stuff but my friend told me I should open by asking you how much a polar bear ways... ughhhh.
Deanna: How much does a polar bear way?!?!
Macallik: You never heard that one? I come in and ask how much does a polar bear weigh, and then you say I don't know and then I say 'Enough to break the ice' hahaha
Deanna: *laughs at the corniness of that opener*

and we are off.

I can't remember what I say nowadays, just general topics, but man... I love my conversation skills right now. My friend went in, and stalled out after five minutes while I stayed taking to Deanna and then my other friend went in on the same girl and ejected after a while too. I had a 15-25 minute conversation effortlessly, jumping seamlessly again and it feels damn good.

During the interaction, I went for the phone number mid convo and she says how about the email instead. I reject it and call it too impersonal, change the subject, get her laughing some more, whip the phone out and pass it to her and she gives me the digits, no questions asked. Her friend was sitting by herself after a while so she went back to her and then left a while later.

Shawty has a main plate and a bunch of 'guy friends'. Talked sexually unprovoked a couple times so we will see where this goes... I'll keep yall updated

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Booo.

Okay so I text Deanna a lil and she tells me she hittin up the same club we went to last night. I get there and see two girls in the corner getting hollered at hard and one is Deanna when I get to the club and I'm like maaan this sucks. After a hard look, it ends up not being her, but I was ready to write her off, lol.

After casing the joint ( it was weak) I start looking down at the dancefloor from the balcony and I spot the real Deanna looking around, all lonely and cute. Booyah b!tches

I swing down and talk to her and things are going good. I notice this dude, kinda hovering about 10-15 feet away. Turns out it is one of her plates but not the main one. While talking to her tonite, I see that she is terrible at spinning, to to be honest. To me, her idea of an open relationship is having other guys to make your main guy jealous.

From our talks yesterday, she spins so that she doesn't get hurt as much for not being in an exclusive relationship. Instead of working on her relationship skills and insecurities, she has plates to avoid doing either. I think a lot of guys do the same thing as well...

But yea, last night was wack. She came with him but would get distance from him and do her own thing (now that I think about it, kinda like how I do with Hara) She would go by herself and I would move in and chat with her for a bit then she would go back to the other dude to keep him happy.

I approached one chick who, from her response to my opener, I knew she was just not worth talking to, so I ejected right after that. Also, I hollered at one chick who wasn't digging the vibe but entertained me. Like she was entertaining me talking to her but the message was subtlely clear that she was not interested.

After talkin to her a couple times I went up to dance with Deanna and she rejects me like she don't even know me. I wanted to isolate but I aint even get a chance to say that b4 she moved away. B1tch. Night was wack and every other girl was getting jocked so I decide to bounce. Deanna sees me leaving and asks me where I am going and why I am leaving so early. I tell her i'm bouncing. I ask her what she doing later on and she says going home,
but she'll text me tommorow. Yea, i'm not holding my breath.

She is definitely not a quality plate but it is something to get me started and practice on.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude she sounds like an AW.

Tough plate to spin.... is it really worth it?

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice882 said:
Dude she sounds like an AW.

Tough plate to spin.... is it really worth it?
You know... I've asked myself about every chick so far in my journal. I think it is the focal point of the journal.

I can honestly say I've tried harder than I used to for every chick in this log. I used to be that guy who said "Lose my number" when a chick flaked or took too long to respond. From my experiences and maturing over the last year, I think that the 'one and done' method that I used to use is too harsh and reeks of insecurity.

On the flipside, by trying with every woman, I think that in the long run the persistence will lead to a greater degree of confidence (see signature) and I will be less likely to jump ship or panic if things go wrong in longer term relationships. Some people are looking for Mrs Right, and I am one of them... but I am also looking for the skills to make any woman I am interested in think I am Mr Right as well. In other words, I am not just looking for a relationship, I am also looking to become a good seducer, so to a degree, I try and turn around every chick that is not complete trouble.

One problem that I have been dealing with is the fact that constant rejection from an uninterested plate can easily do a number on your ego unless your confidence is based outside of your current successes with women. I haven't reached that stage yet, so when a chick doesn't make time for me, I start to question things I shouldn't...

On a related note:
Called Deanna yesterday. She picked up and said "hey what up... Can I call you back?" and then never did. No surprise there. Caught myself taking it personally but I gotta get detached from the outcome and focus on her mindset. I'll try again in a couple days.

Got an long distance call from Sarae early tonight. Talked for a bit. Got cut short and when I called back I think she was sleep.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words Sollie. Yea, I feel like I'm starting to get a little consistency going in terms of digits, but my success with women after that is not as high as I want it.

Alright now let me pick up were I left off a couple weeks ago. Me and Deanna texted a little bit and she gave me multiple days that she was free to hang out. Definitely a sign of interest there. We decided to hang out at her job and I picked her up and headed over there when the day came.

Her job is a waitress at this not so popular bar. It is popular with the tourists and drunk locals who find themselves in the middle of nowhere. For everyone else it is the kind of place you only stop to get a quick beer before you head to a better venue.

When we get there, a couple of the staff say hello and what not. One of em said something like, "Oh you brought another guy again. What is THIS one's name?" or some sly stuff like that but being that I don't think she is a high tier plate in regards to me, I don't really care how many dudes she seeing.

Me and Deanna head to the game room (read: A room with a pool table, air hockey, and a bunch of arcades that are too new to be antiques, but too old to be relevant) The first thing we do is sit down and talk but we are the only ones there so the lulls in the conversation are a little more pronounced than normal so after a while we decided to play air hockey. I was looking forward to the air hockey to be honest but it ended up being kinda boring.

After I lost like 7-3, (I told her I let her win coz she is a girl but I genuinely just sucked) we sit back down and I focus on the conversation and eye contact more. I find out that she used to be snobby but thanks to her job she is friendly and more outgoing. She tells some stories that made her look ghetto and unworthy of being a high plate. Stuff like beating up girls and her 5 year old brother jumping in. Real stupid stuff that you cringe in your mind as she tells the story but smile and laugh at her so that it doesn't look like you are judging her.

After some less awkward conversations than the inital five minutes we play one of those NASCAR racing arcade game and I am officially bored. I tell her lets go far a walk and she says that I'm trying to be romantic or some sh!t but tags along.

The entire walk was through this ghost town of a tourist destination and with every dark shadowy corner, I thought about dragging her into a corner, pressing her against a wall and just tounging the fvck out of her... But I didn't

I guess I was waiting for some signals that never happened. She was not touching me at all or trying to get closer to me. However, in conversations I easily steered the conversation to sex and she would talk pretty openly about it. Either she was raised to just talk about sex nonchalantly or I should have made a move and didn't. Personally, I think it's both, lol.

Anyways we sit down and I buy her a burger since she bought me a beer and we chat it up some more before heading home. At the end when I dropped her off, she told me that she "had lots of fun tonight" which I thought was a bit of an overstatement. If she had fun it must have been purely conversational coz the night other than the talking was weaksauce.

I was gonna kiss her but she started walking away as soon as I dropped her off instead of lingering. I made her come back but instead of going for the awkward kiss, I ended up just putting her in a headlock and telling her I'll see her around. Yes, I have a way with the ladies, I know *rolling eyes emoticon here*

The next day I get a text saying "thanks for the fun nite mister". We text back and forth here and there over a couple days and then I asked her when she is free to hang out again and she doesn't reply.

I get a response a couple days later saying that she just put some funds on her prepaid cellphone but she is free to hang out whenever. I had previous engagements for the rest of the week so I didn't follow up on that at all. I texted her a little last night but when I asked what she was up to, she stopped replying. I'll probably hit her up again today or tommorow seeing what she like this week. I think imma take her to a movie and make a move a la muscleman.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out last night and went to dance with like one girl and got shut down. I wasn't picking up on the vibe that much last night in the club. After chiding myself for spending $20 and not getting any play I am walking back to the ride with my friend when I notice a chick sittin on a wall. She is all alone but dressed up like she just finished a night out and is fiddling with her phone that doesn't seem to be working. Holy Open 3s Batman!

Macallik: Hey whats up? My mother told me never let a cute girl sit by herself
Barbara: *smiles and chuckles*
Macallik: So whats up, just came from the club huh
Barbara: Yup
Macallik: How was it, had a good time dere?
Barbara: It was okay but then this guy poured his drink on me
Macallik: Oh word. Did you know him or was this just like a random drunk guy?
Barbara: I know him. He was messing with my friend and he had herpes, she doesn't have it though but I said something about him having herpes and he poured his drink on me

Damn. Just get to meet her and already I see a time when her mouth got her in trouble and she rolls with people who have herpes. Classy.. Definitely made a note of this but I kept trucking as usual.

Macallik: ahahaha wow.
Macallik: Man does this typa thing happen all the time you go clubbing?
Barbara: Oh no not really
Macallik: Oh okay, are you the type of girl that goes clubbing all the time.
Barbara: No I don't go out that much.
Macallik: Oh tru tru. Alright then, tell me what a typical day for Barbara consists of...
Barbara: *blah blah blah*

And we are off... After a bit more convo:

Macallik: Alright I left my phone with my friend coz his died, just gimmie a sec and I'll get my phone and get ya number
Barbara: Okay

*gets phone*
*gets digits*

We talk a little more and then:

Macallik: Alright, I'm getting ready to head out with my friend now. You don't wanna head back to the club and meet up with your friends again?
Barbara: No I'm okay here.
Macallik: Okay are you really sure? It's just that I don't want to leave you all by yourself...
Macallik:...Coz once I leave some random guy might come around and drop some game on you and get your number and then when I give you a call tomorrow you'd be all confused as to whether this was the first guy you gave your number to or the second guy.
Barbara: *laughing*
Barbara: Oh can I borrow your phone?
Macallik: ....suuuuuure

She calls her friend and starts shouting at her to leave the club and get away from some guy. From the sounds of things the dude with herpes was hitting on her friend, lol. Some see herpes as a setback but this guy is a walking Tony Robbins.

Anyways I walk to my friend's car while she makes the call. She walks up to the car and hands me the phone back and says thanks and heads back towards the club. I ask her if her and her friend need a lift and she says nah and. Me and my friend head out, the night is pretty much over so after a slow ride over the main stretch of bars we head home.

I'll probably text her today. I was on facebook and she has a public profile so I did a lil background check on her and she is friends with Hara. They are in this dance group together and I see instances were Hara commented on Barbara's pictures. FML. This town is too small.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great job with all of these plates. Very entertaining stuff.

You have so many quotable quotes. One of my favorites: "Real stupid stuff that you cringe in your mind as she tells the story but smile and laugh at her so that it doesn't look like you are judging her"

And this is money:

"Hey whats up? My mother told me never let a cute girl sit by herself"

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great job with all of these plates. Very entertaining stuff.

You have so many quotable quotes. One of my favorites: "Real stupid stuff that you cringe in your mind as she tells the story but smile and laugh at her so that it doesn't look like you are judging her"

And this is money:

"Hey whats up? My mother told me never let a cute girl sit by herself"

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the props tihash. Nice to see a fellow journaler dropping a line and reading my thread

Reading is Fundamental
Walden by Henry David Thoreau
This book has been on my radar ever since an English class I took in university. The way Thoreau points out the frivolousness of society and the individual was unlike anything I’ve read other than Nietzsche at that time. After the passages we read in class, I vowed to read the book when I had more time.

When I started reading the book, it was everything I expected. Unfortunately, the more I read, the less relevant Thoreau became. It seems as if all the relevant passages were already cherrypicked While he started out discussing the errs of society, he starts rambling on about how the frozen pond got its name or how to grow your own farm efficiently.

Don’t get me wrong, Thoreau is full of great ideas and insight, but it feels like you have to read a whole lot of filler before you get to the good stuff. Anyways, I almost got through the whole book but I did skip the Chapter labeled “Spring” before I read the conclusion

Civil Disobedience – Henry David Thoreau
I got a Thoreau reader… well actually it was just these Walden and Civil Disobedience along with some literary analysis on Walden by some critics. I liked Civil Disobedience a lot more than I did the majority of Walden. It was short and to the point. In it Thoreau is like a rebel without a cause except he has a cause and it is a pretty damn good one.
He questions the government and how they use people for ulterior motives and therefore paying taxes helps to fund the corruption. Interesting point of view politically.

Walden Two – B.F. Skinner
When I first heard about a book called Walden Two, written by B.F. Skinner, the lauded psychologist in probably every American Psych 101 course known to man, I thought for sure that it would be trying to refute Thoreau’s ideas and poke holes into his argument. I read the entire book and turned each page waiting for Skinner to show how Thoreau’s idea of self-dependency would not carry over to a societal view but with each page the idea was cemented further.

B.F. Skinner is, imo, a genius when it comes to social science . The whole book is a pitch for a society that is self-sufficient without religion or leaders. It is called Walden Two as a pun if you will. The Two signifies that it is like a sequel to Thoreau’s ideal. The Two also signifies ‘two’ as in Thoreau’s idea for solitude… but for a society as opposed to an individual.

Also, I like how the entire book is just further solidifying the idea of the utopic society. Skinner doesn't just describe the environment, he also creates a character thats only purpose is to poke holes in the idea of the utopia. I could go on and on, especially since I just finished the book yesterday but fvck it.

*Movie Special*
Fling (aka Lie to Me)
Generally speaking I try not to look into movies too much but I liked this movie. It has to do with a couple in an open relationship. The guy in the open relationship loses all his women AND his main piece gets knocked up by her old monogamous boyfriend because he doesn't actually love them for the most part and the ones he does love he has trouble showing.

His main plate wants a monogamous relationship and only goes along with it so as to not look insecure but she clearly isn't ready mentally for it. Also he acts like a 17 year old for the entire movie so that is sure to scare any chick away in the long run as well.

I kinda wish they would have painted the man in an open relationship in a more favorable light because the protagonist really looks like a childish sex addict; afraid of commitment. The realest scene with him is the speech he gives about women when he is drinking at the bar with the ex-boy friend. It sounded heartfelt and gave insight into the character and the man who chases women.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Doors said:
This is the end.
Beautiful friends.
The end…
It’s been great but nows as good a time as any to Heath Ledger my journal. My current plates are meh and the motivation behind anything beyond approaching new girls isn’t there with my date to fly the coop fast approaching.

So quick review:
- Being the hometown hero: Hmmm. In terms of this goal… not even close lol. I can't compare myself to the players in my hood quite yet. I do recognize myself as a better seducer than before, even though I’ve had more results in shorter time spans. I feel like I am more… ‘ready’ I guess you would call it, to spin a couple quality plates. As for the average chick, I feel like I can get the digits, but I gotta concentrate on the part after that to fvck more random chicks.
- Trying to holler as much as possible: I hardly got any day game at all under my belt. For night game, I definitely approached more girls this year than any other year of my life. I only typed up the memorable ones or the ones that had a chance at materializing but there were not many nights out that I didnt at least TRY to meet a girl.
- Not nexting girls quickly: Biggest step for me. I'm much more confident in myself, especially around insecure people. So if they act up, I'll keep em in my life a bit. Once I find more/better quality though, I gotta show em the door.
- Spinning Plates: Through the journal I did realized how much more I’ve gotten out of a quality relationship than I ever got from someone giving me props for pulling. I still do love the chase and recognition though, can't front.

So in closing, if I could give one piece of advice, it would be to be persistent. Within reason of course, but remember that you determine what is OD and what aint, not other people. If you hear the voice in your head saying "People are gonna think you are desperate" then tune it out. Only listen when you truly feel like you are becoming desperate or dependent. That mentality of ‘I’m the prize, so nexxxxt!” really is just poor seduction. It is also about creating attraction, not just finding girls with attraction. So keep on trying and don’t take it personal!!!!

Deuces fellas

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:(

damn fam for real? this is sad, you one of the few cats I truly respect, you already know but still, you one of the few cats who know what the struggle is about and you living the life of a man who is doing it the right way. whereas me I was only going after the hunny intially I let my knowledge go down my spirutality go down and my my health. Now I'm trying to play catch up with that

sad to see a solider in the field go,

but I know u gonna do big things wherever your journey leads ya

Peace