"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Diamonds and Romance

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
ok check this out i have this new part time job at a a jelewry store selling diamonds. Any contributions of how i could talk with girls about the beauty of it or some bs like that.

Is there any advance techniques on this thing like hp i would like to know.

Dont send this to anything else ;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
How can you stand working there, watching the AFCs lined up to buy diamond, etc for women, hoping to win their hearts?

If I worked there I would be trying to convince AFCs NOT to buy the diamonds! :)

I doubt many single girls are buying themselves diamonds... this doesn't seem to me to be a good place to pick up women... but I could be wrong???

Dietzcoi
 

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
oh i know this is funny **** bunch of afc guys come to me to buy promise rings and some other **** is so ****ing funny and i keep up with the afc game so i could get the commision :D

Like for example this mature man around 40 was lokking for a promise ring for his new gf they been goin out for 4 months and he wants to proposal already lmao he spent 1600 on the ****ing ring that i sold him.


he even told me he was super romantic and i gave him a bunch of afc romantics ideas on how to give her the ring :(
 

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
Work with a chick to steal some diamond rings yourself.

Call it "employee benefits".
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Do what women do... flirt heavy and then withdraw... Flirt offering discounts on this giant diamond and say "Just kidding!"
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
yeah at that job i see so many hot chicks comin in and out is fvcking crazy i just broke up with my ltr so lets see how it goes
 
Top