Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DHV and increasing sexual attraction by telling her where in the US you are from.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I start, there is a caveat to this:

1. She must already be attracted to you or you must meet a certain looks threshold.

2. You must have some game and charisma or it means little.

So I am originally from Atlanta but in my trip back to NYC a little over a month ago, I noticed a phenomenon with all of my flings. It doesn't matter if they were American or if they were from Europe, if I told them that I am visiting from Miami it was like I got a massive sexual DHV. One woman I got with told me she specifically goes to South Beach and Miami in the hopes of having a guy game her and screw her. Another woman got even more aggressive in bed with me and told me "oh yeah, Miami boys only f*ck and do nothing else!".

Here is why I post about this. When I told women I was from Atlanta, I did not enjoy this benefit at all. When I told them I was living in NYC, I did not enjoy this benefit either.

Even when I have hooked up with girls in Miami, I have noticed a difference between hooking up in NYC and Atlanta. In the other two cities, it seemed strictly business. In Miami, the girls were tourists and seemed to be excited of the thought of sleeping with a local.

It seems like American men who are from certain parts of the country seem to enjoy an increased sexual status compared to those from others.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m from Jersey and when I lived in Texas I got a lot of attention for being edgy and different. Jersey Shore and Sopranos were big at the time so I had some fun with that.