"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DHV and increasing sexual attraction by telling her where in the US you are from.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2022
Messages
2,254
Reaction score
2,198
Before I start, there is a caveat to this:

1. She must already be attracted to you or you must meet a certain looks threshold.

2. You must have some game and charisma or it means little.

So I am originally from Atlanta but in my trip back to NYC a little over a month ago, I noticed a phenomenon with all of my flings. It doesn't matter if they were American or if they were from Europe, if I told them that I am visiting from Miami it was like I got a massive sexual DHV. One woman I got with told me she specifically goes to South Beach and Miami in the hopes of having a guy game her and screw her. Another woman got even more aggressive in bed with me and told me "oh yeah, Miami boys only f*ck and do nothing else!".

Here is why I post about this. When I told women I was from Atlanta, I did not enjoy this benefit at all. When I told them I was living in NYC, I did not enjoy this benefit either.

Even when I have hooked up with girls in Miami, I have noticed a difference between hooking up in NYC and Atlanta. In the other two cities, it seemed strictly business. In Miami, the girls were tourists and seemed to be excited of the thought of sleeping with a local.

It seems like American men who are from certain parts of the country seem to enjoy an increased sexual status compared to those from others.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
I’m from Jersey and when I lived in Texas I got a lot of attention for being edgy and different. Jersey Shore and Sopranos were big at the time so I had some fun with that.
 
Top