"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Determing Interest Level

Surfboard

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2000
Messages
498
Reaction score
1
Location
Surf City
STEP 1:

Ask her out on a romantic type date. I suggest dinner, lunch, or something more cheaper like coffee or ice cream. Whatever you choose, just make sure she knows it's a REAL DATE. You can do some fun activity after that, but DO NOT mention this to her when asking her out. You want to find out if she is interested in you on a romantic level, not a friend/buddy level.

STEP 2:

Wait for her answer. If she says yes or gives a counter-offer, then set the time and leave it at that.

If she answers anything but yes or a counter-offer, then go to STEP 3.

NOTE: "Maybe some other time" without mentioning a specific day is not a counter-offer.

STEP 3:

Put yourself in her shoes and ask yourself this:

If you were interested in a woman and she asked you out on a date, what would your response be?

I don't know about you, but I'd alter any unimportant plans to spend time with her. Even if I couldn't alter my plans, I'd sure as hell let her know that I was interested and make a counter-offer.

Now if you had no interest in a woman and she asked you out on a date, what would your response be?

If any of you has ever had a woman that you weren't interested in chase after you, then this should be a no brainer. When I get asked out by a woman that I'm not interested in, I'll give her an excuse after excuse why I can't make it. I'll do this until she gets the hint that I'm just not interested.

STEP 4:

Compare her response to what you answered in STEP 3 and see what category her response falls into. This is the answer to her true Interest Level.

**************************************************
Is there anybody that disagrees with anything said here. If so, then please explain why.

Also, if anybody has any questions or anything to add, then feel free to do so. ;)
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MisterAl

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
Massachusetts
The yes, no, counter-offer stuff is basic. I suggest that the counter-offer can be even better than the "yes" answer. No is no, move on.

I disagree that dinner is the best first date. I also disagree that dinner is associated with "romance."

You find out her interest when you kiss her, or ask her out again later, or hit it.

- Dinner dates are expensive, especially when you're dating frequently and meeting new women.

- When I do go out on dinner dates, they go like this:
Me: <munch munch gulp>"That sucks what happened next?"<munch munch>
Her: <munch munch munch gulp>"She died."<munch>
Me:<munch munch munch munch gulp>"Oh."
Taking turns eating while talking and asking questions is a pain in the ass.

I think it is best to meet for something quick and cheap like coffee, ice cream, apple picking, drinks, bowling, whatever. Time is less than an hour, out-of-pocket less than $10. It's crazy to feed a $15 entree to every ***** that hands me her digits.

When in your thirties the women seem to be everywhere trying to dig their money hooks into some seed before their eggs go bad and they start squirting out retarded babies. I need to manage my time and money so that they don't waste it, because most of them aren't worth it.
 

Surfboard

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2000
Messages
498
Reaction score
1
Location
Surf City
MisterAl,

Thanks for the response. I changed some things on the post to make it sound better.

The reason I'm writing this is for the members who come to the board with the silly question of "DO YOU THINK SHE LIKES ME?" Instead of replying with "ASK HER OUT" I'm just going to copy and paste this post to their question. Maybe someday they'll get it through their heads that you'll never know unless you ASK HER OUT.

Once they get past that question, then we can move on to the kiss test and the next date.

Anyway, let me know what you think of the post now.

Others members are still invited to help out with this thread. ;)
 
Top