details of the no.1 most important mindset(well, for me though)

scorpio king

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greetings, I want to say Happy New year to all of us here who are into self-improvement, to keyboard dj's and trolls too. lol

I will give my 2 cents on the tip that Mr. fingers had shared with us if ever u have read the wms. ( if not, I recommend that you do)

The mindset which for me is the most important for our inner game is the " Never take anything for granted, you could die tomorrow" together with " In everything that you do you should do your best because you'll never know if you could ever do it again".

This tip just struck me just moments ago, when I was playing basketball with my friends against strangers in w/c a bet is staked. We lost in the first game, won the second game, and then lost the third game. The loss was painful not because, we lost a couple of good money(although I admit it does irritate) , rather I was disappointed because of this fu(king fact:

"I could have done better"

Man, this feeling really fu***** sucks! When you know that you can do better but you just thought, "Well Im tired now, Im gonna let this pass through, we'll beat them next time. Plus, there will always be some time in the future where we can beat this fools".

Well I dont recommend to play even if one is really tired because that will be foolish. But this was not the case. Yes, I'm tired but I know deep inside that I could still play and play good if only I did not take the game for granted. If I was aware that our time has its limits and to make matters worse, we dont know when will our time come! Imagine this:

You will have a game of football with your friends, as soon as you step outside of your house to join them, death spontaneously appears just outside your house. He says, that your time is up. THen you plead that if you could just play the last game of your life, you would die happy. And then you play the game like you've never played before. Everything just seems different. You do not think of dominating the game, you just do! And the fukk with fatigue! I bet you wont experience it. ANd then your team wins and you are held by your friends up high because you just scored the winning touchdown. You cry because you have never played that way before and also you know that it was your last game. It was a tear of joy. You smile while you cry and then you shout "Im the MAAAAAAANNNNNN!"

THen you die.

Your friends cry and calls 911 hoping you can be revived. But unfortunately, you dont. But they notice one thing in your corpse.

You were smiling. Yes, you died a happy death.

I think this is the most important tip ever given here in sosuave. Its important because not only it is applicable to gaming chicks but rather in our life in general. Hey, this is what Michael Jordan thought in every game he played! Imagine if we could do our best in anything that we do, wouldnt it be great? But I think the tip is vague and very generalized so I wll share my 2 cents on this tip.

Starting with the "Realize that our time is limited. THere could be no tomorrow. I might as well enjoy every moment of my life"

Now the purpose of this is for people to do their best in what they do. But sometimes, the phrase could be misleading. People may start to think that they should be hedonists because afterall they would die tomorrow. This is the wrong path. Yes we should have fun but not to the extent that we should waste all our money or drink all the liquor to the point that we damage our livers. Because, what if we do not die tomorrow? If we have spent all our money then we would spend the next years of our lives living miserably. So I modify the phrase as follows,

"Realize our time is limited. THere could be no tomorrow. I might as well enjoy every moment of my life. But there could be a tomorrow. SO I will to continue to invest in the future but I will still every moment in my investiment". (kinda like enjoying studying or working rather than thinking school or your workplace is the proof that hell is already in Earth :)

Also, I think this is one of the major reasons why KBDJ's exist. They take their life for granted, which leads to procrastination, w/c leads to spending 12 hours of their day in this site and other sites in the net w/c leads to getting laid at night. Only, not with a woman but with their ever dependable hand.

So the next time you're in a big game, a performance, or just simply arranging your sock drawer, remember to do your best because there could be no tomorrow and you might not experience those things again. Ever.

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
I loved this post. Nice. :up: