“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

detailed chapter in Synthesize's "*******" game

Synthesize

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Okay, come about 6:30, I figured I wanted to go out. I call some friends up, yada yada, no dice. And I had lost another friend's number. So, I'm like, ****, I'm gonna have to go to this music venue by myself and try to make friends with people there.

Well, there's this girl on myspace. I've always been a huge **** to her, putting her on block, removing her from my list, etc. But she keeps messaging me, so every once in a while, I'll shoot her a message just to abuse her. But we never talk about anything of substance; I just make fun of her.

So I message her and slowly work up the idea that I want to go to Emo's, and I need a ride. I suggest that she should give me a ride. I don't respect this girl, but I need a ride! So, she says nothing. I tell her nevermind then, that I can walk (only 15 blocks), and I say I'm going to the gym. I put up away message and prepare my pre-workout meal.

I get back, and she is asking me if I still want to go to Emo's. I say yes. She doesn't respond! I give her my number, and I put up my away message and finish eating. She messages me back with "wait" and gives me her number. I tell her I'll call her in an hour and a half.

Great workout at the gym. I come back, take a shower, call her a little later than I said I would, work my **** over the phone, throw a little bit of ******* over the phone, tease her. She gives me a "maybe" when I ask if she's still down. I tell her I'm going to get off the phone with her, then, and if she changes her mind in the next 10 minutes, to call me. Otherwise, I'm going to make other plans. She keeps me on the phone, and eventually agrees to pick me up after I shoot about 5 minutes more **** with her.

She picks me up, is not great looking, but I don't care. I can talk to her and hit on other girls. But one thing about her is that she's ****ing HILARIOUS and crazy. I already know this night is going to be fun.

I pay for myself, let her pay for herself, and we go in. We're just ****ing around, and eventually the conversation leads her to screaming "vagina." I forgot why, it had something to do with me challenging her when she said she didn't care about embarrassing herself. This was outside the venue, at a little fenced in socializing spot, about 50 other people standing around. So another girl hears her scream vagina, and screams vagina back.

We continue talking, and we get approached by 3 drunk girls and a guy. They start off talking to her a lot, and I pull off and start talking to a guy. I'm feeling like ****. I haven't had any solid food post-workout. All I did was a post-workout high GI meal with whey and maltodextrin, so there's nothing in my stomach. So I'm talking with this guy, blah blah.

Eventually the girls switch their guns over to me. I know why they're here anyway. They ask me my name, and I give them "girl" handshakes, all extending the handshakes longer than natural, just to screw around with it.

The hotter of the two were onto me, hitting on me, talking to me a lot. The uglier of them wasn't really hitting on me, but I was hitting on her some, because she was funny.

So eventually the bands start and we head inside to the venue floor. Two of the drunk girls start dancing at the front of the venue in front of about 70 people. I make my way there. I'm sober and wish I wasn't. I am going to make the most of the moment though. So I jump in with the two girls and start dancing. I actually accidentally grabbed one of their tits in front of everyone, swear it was an accident haha. So I'm dancing, and eventually I get to grinding the hottest one. She pulls away as I start becoming too overtly sexual, grabbing her waist, running my hands across her stomach, etc.

I pull into the crowd and watch some more, actually trying to coax some of the girls in the crowd to come dance. They are all pussies and they won't. Anyway, the hot one comes up to me again and hugs me. I grab her and spin her around about 20 times really fast, her legs are like horizontal to the ground hahaha. Her shoes fall off, and when I set her down, she falls over, and I stagger a bit. Hilarious.

I get bored, and I head outside. There's a girl there that had been sitting alone for a while that I had noticed, so I strike up conversation with her. We are talking about relationships and **** like that eventually. She's nto pretty, and she's geeky, but she's extremely intelligent, so that's a turn-on for me, since I can never find a girl as smart as me. Eventualy, we get to a point where I start talking about my flings with girls. I tell her I don't really try, and girls just come. She says it's because I'm a chick magnet. Thanks ego boost!

Within about 5 minutes, I tell her I'm hungry, and she offers to go buy me pizza outside the venue (since I'm under 21, I can't go out of the venue and get back in). I give her money, and she leaves.

I see some guy in a Cannibal Corpse shirt and strike up a conversation about metal with him, as metal is one of the things in the world that I know a TON about. We are talking, I come off with some misogynistic bull**** about how I bet that ***** is going to run off with my money and he laughs. Anyway, the girl comes back with three slices of pizza, and I thank her. I eat the pizza.

Some other stuff happens from this point, I don't remember particularly.

I go inside and watch another band, I don't remember who. This one girl who I had hit on at a party 3 months before comes up and recognizes me. I have no idea who she is and still don't! I ask her how the hell she remembered me, and she was like, "you have a memorable face." She starts hitting on me, I basically ignore her. I have way too much to handle tonight. She was cute, definitely doable. About a 7.

Regardless, the real hot girl comes back and is talking to me outside. She starts calling me mean, an *******, etc., because I'm not falling all over her, I'm ballbusting her repeatedly, etc. When she asks for information, I tell her I don't want to explain myself, etc. It's really hard for me to explain how girls think I'm an *******. I don't really understand it myself, but usually when some chemistry starts between me and a girl, they tend to start calling me "*******." Again, I don't understand why. This just comes off naturally for me, I become a ****y son of a *****.

So anyway, we are arguing a lot now, she's trying to bring me down and make me apologize for being mean even when I am arguing and saying I am not being mean. So I tell her we should sit down, and she comes iwth me over to this bench in a dark corner.

Eventually, we are arguing for like 15 minutes straight. I tell her to seriously just stop complaining. I ask, "if you think I am an *******, why are you still talking to me?" She says she doesn't know, that nobody else treats her like this, that I make her feel like ****. I'm like, "whaaat, I've been nothing but fun." She goes on to say that she needs to find out why I'm treating her like this. I just start laughing at her. This girl is hilarious. Our faces are like 6 inches apart at this point. I tell her to leave if she doesn't like me. She refuses. HA!

I get up, talk to the person I came here with (she's been around for a while, I've talked to her a lot throughout this but left some of that out), and the girl I met that had been sitting alone. They were like, "you looked like you were going to make out with that girl" blah blah. So I sat back down on that bench with that girl again, start arguing some more.

Somewhere along the lines, I busted a move. She resisted and pulled her head away. I've faced this resistance before. She's like, "i'm not going to kiss you." I said, "yes you are. i know you want to." 10-15 seconds from that point, with slightly more resistance, we were making out.

Throughout the whole time, we were playing power games, arguing. I mean I've faced stubborn girls before, but this is ridiculous! She keeps complaining, blah blah, but her body tells me she is not at all unhappy. Heavy breathing, etc.

I try to start feeling up her tits, but she is like, "I'm not one of your tramps!" This was in public, so it's understandable. I was trying to see how much I could get away with. She asks me how many women I've slept with. I then pose a question, "how many stars are there in the sky?" She says a hundred million, and I nod. She's ballbusting, saying I'm a huge *****, etc.

She tells me she's a virgin! WHATEVER. Oh my god, I cannot even believe this. I really strongly doubt she's a virgin, but if she is, I'm still going to try to fvck her. It'll make things challenging.

Regardless, we go on making out more heavily. Eventually I get to the point in the arguing where I'm like, "if you don't want me here, I'll just leave," right in the middle of me kissing her neck and shoulders. She says, "fine, leave then." I get up, and start leaving! I hear, "you're not really leaving, what?!" from behind me. AHAHAHAHAHA.

So I'm walking across this area with a boner, trying to hide it, and I strike up conversation with my friends again. They tell me I should be giving her more attention and being nicer, and I tell them no way. I get to the point where I say **** it, I walk back to that girl, and I apologize (dumb), she asks me "what for?" I said for being mean. And she told me I wasn't really being mean!

WHAT YOU DUMB *****. OH MY GOD. It was funny, though; these games made my night interesting.

I give her my number and tell her she has to call me, because I don't call girls. And I refused to take her number. She got so pissed! I'm "so mean!" How terrible!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Synthesize

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
So we are back to it. And eventually the band that she had come here to see is on. Fire Kills. She gets up, tells her friend to tell me to **** off, and her friend does. She starts ignoring me for the next 10 minutes. She heads up to see Fire Kills.

So I'm sitting here talking to these guys there, they were hitting on these girls the entire time, nto much success. They are ****ing awesome guys, from England. I had actually flirted with one of them and told him I was gay because I thought it was funny. But anyway, they were all like, "nice choice mate, you picked the hottest one!" I just laughed it off and told them I hadn't even tried, and I asked why that girl was acting the way she was. They said it was because she wanted me physically but hated my personality. I think I knew better.

At this point, I realized that the games were up. If I didn't humble myself, I wasn't getting any future action from this girl.

I started looking for the girl among the crowd. I needed digits. Eventually I ran into the other girl who had met me at that party 3 months prior. She invited me to sit on the bench with her. I did, but my mind was elsewhere. There was a lot of silence, I didn't care to talk to her.

Eventually I picked the one I had been making out with in the crowd and waited. The show ended, the girl left to the restroom with her friend. I called her name. She ignored me. I waited outside of the bathroom, nothing to lose. She left the bathroom, and I called her again. She came up to me, looking pissed. I took her aside. I told her I liked her, and that she should give me her number.

She was like, "you're asking my number? i'm so proud of you." I was just like, "haha what," no idea what to say. She gave me her number and kissed me. She told me, "we'll talk," and I said, "I don't like to talk. Are you going to go out with me?" She said yes. I hugged her, told her I was leaving, and left.

A few things I will improve upon:
Sometimes I go way overboard with the a$$hole game. I've lost 2 girls in the last month this way. I need to intersperse compliments and approval every once in a while to keep them hooked. I think this will work wonders.

Anyway, that's my story. There was, of course, a lot more gaming that went on, but this the rough gist of it. Comments are welcome!
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Dude i read that entire thing with a huge smile on my face.


dopeness.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

dcfball

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
139
Reaction score
1
why dont you give some of the people here the nice follow up that you gave me synthesizeeis
 
Top