desperately need HELP

lyamdb

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a good looking 23 yr old guy. although I get plenty of eye contact where ever I go, I'm a TFC instead of AFC, with T standing for Total!
what I need help with is this: almost every time I try to do PU on street, all I get is mimics saying "who the hell is this?" and if I persist I just get offended! I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. I just go over and say Hi with a smile on my face. and I get a "serious as hell" hi back.
I think it may be that my bodylanguage and tone sucks. maybe it gives the impression of me being so desperate. anyway I AM desperate what can I do about it? it just takes so much courage for me just to go over. I can't really control how I feel.
do you think it may eventually help if I persist in this shyt? and don't bother not getting the slightest positive results? I just feel practicing DJing is just sort of ego destruction for me. I wish I had a DJ friend to help me...
tx

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
learn to go clubing. girls are easyer to talk to at clubs and bars

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a DJ isn't just about picking up girls in public.

I suggest working on your self first. Do things that make you confident and happy. It is really hard to fake confidence...
Make friends, build a social structure, go to the gym, budget your money, etc... Hell gelling my hair and getting it cut every two weeks makes me feel more confident. So i do it. Whatever works for you. And again don't do what makes you feel AFC... Video games, sitting at home on a Friday night, calling old girlfriends, etc.

I once met a guy at the gym. Then I ran into him and his sister at a fund raiser. He introduced me to her. I was there with a group of friends, it was instant social proof. I started talking to her and it went from there...

Keep in mind, when you are working on your self and do not want a girlfriend... Then and only then will you get a girlfriend...

lyamdb

Don Juan
Reaction score
thx guys. y'all helped. I'm reading guide to sarging:daytime. I hope things will finally go better. Scorched you're right. maybe the problem is that I don't look at this like a game.
but anyway, suppose everything's right with me. how many approaches am I supposed to make on the street to get an outcome? I meant out of 10 girls I approach on the street, how many of them should I expect to be outgoing with me? what's the standard?

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Shezz, with your club guide, I can do the opener (I saw you and thought I would like to meet you sort of thing) and have the confidence and posture to work it correctly, and can tell stories as well, but find it really hard to move from opening to story time! How would you move from "Hi, I saw you from across the d-floor and thought you were hot" to your gay bloke in Leeds story? Do you just dive in, coz I always find that this seems really forced, or do you link them somehow? If so, how?

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scorched said:
I once met a guy at the gym. Then I ran into him and his sister at a fund raiser. He introduced me to her. I was there with a group of friends, it was instant social proof. I started talking to her and it went from there...

Any girl who gives a *hit about "social proof" isn't worth the time.