Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Desperate Housewives" Syndrome

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just want to cover the ideal on ALPHA and BETA, in relation to this thread.

The fact I posted BETA is due to most guys having marriage as there goal in life and will settle for the lower rank order of relationship status, there is no wonder most marriages fail.

Also the BETA is the type of guy that uses, religion, parents, social groups or anything externally from himself to secure a women and when he finds it, how he tells the world ‘JUST HOW LUCKY HE IS’, it is never ‘We ARE BOTH LUCKY’. Or not even worry about that **** in the firs* place.

ALPHA means to me a man who knows his path is not an easy one, but accepts the challenges with a look of determination to learn more experiences and GROW, develop and excel and improve no matter what the situation. In relationships granted we can all be BETA, but it is the ALPHA in all of us when the shi* hits the fan that rears its head and drives us to exceed our limits and overcome out boundaries that to me makes a man ALPHA.

The BETA wallows in self pity then carries on doing what he was always doing, blaming outside or external forces for the fuc* ups in his life.

This to me is the difference.

No wonder Marriage is great for the BETA mindset, which women would be happy with that?

But I am a firm believer:
A man chases the game:
It’s a women JOB to TIE the man down and keep him exclusive, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND, this is the difference.
It’s a man job to spread his seed, it’s a women job to keep his seed and his father hood traits firmly routed to her, trying to do it the other way as consequences.

Man Build Empires.
Women Build Webs.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most (if not all) the TRUE Alpha Males I have met in my life happen to be married (many with children).

For the same token, many of them...although tend to treat their wives very well...they also have had lovers. And the ones that don't have lovers...perhaps they don't have them due to choice OR they have them and are very discreet about it.