Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Desperate Housewives" Syndrome

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Desperate Housewives” Syndrome.

First was Sex and the City…now is Desperate Housewives.

Okay...okay...more on marriage based on a survey (AOL and Women’s Day Magazine) in which over 3,000 women participated.

Here are some of the highlights of that survey:
• 36% of the women surveyed said that they would not marry their husbands if they had to do it all over again.

• An additional 20% said they were not sure if they would marry their husband again.
(Note: 36% + 20% = 56% of women disastified with their choice of husband)

• 76% of the women reported keeping secrets from their husbands. (And considering that women are TERRIBLE at keeping secrets...this figure is bizarre!)

• 49% suspect their husbands of cheating at one time or another.

• 76% fantasize about having sex with other men.

• 39 % admit to constantly flirting with other men. (Note: Key word in here is "constantly" and another is "disrespecting"...as "constantly disrespecting their husbands")

I heard this in MSNBC 'Scarborough Country' (Cable News). He talked with this doctor (young woman) and she said that this is a clear indication that more women are disastified with their husbands and that men are failing to keep women satisfied. Interestingly enough, I remembered a female doctor (that looks amazingly like the one invited last night to MSNBC) saying in Fox (Cable News) few months ago, that the husband of this famous former model (she is now in her 50s and he was in his early 40s) was "insecure" because he cheated with a woman that was in her early 20s.

Now...if the man cheats he is "insecure", but if the woman "cheats" she does it because the man "failed to satisfy" her?

I think that T.V. shows has a LOT of influence on women. Don’t believe me? Well, “The survey also found women spent time thinking about celebrity match-ups.”

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One question Lationman. If you think men were asked the very same questions, do you think our percentages would be any lower?

Who said a man cheating means he's insecure? That woman doctor is just dumb. A man who thinks/knows he can cheat on his woman is exactly the opposite; secure because he knows he can get away with it.

Sir Drinksalot

Don Juan
Reaction score
All this AND I get to lose HALF MY $HIT TOO???

WHERE DO I SIGN UP?????? :rockon:

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir Drinksalot said:
All this AND I get to lose HALF MY $HIT TOO???

WHERE DO I SIGN UP?????? :rockon:
hahaha. too funny sir drinksalot.

this just proves what i've always said on here. a good 80% of women are low quality. ill never understand why men put these defects up on a pedastle.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What OTHER excuse is there when a woman cheats, besides "he failed to satisfy me"?

It's always the same and it's always just a way for them to justify holding on to one branch while swinging to another.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no trouble believing any of that.

The average man has no clue how to keep his woman's interest level up, and over time he completely destroys what little interest she initially had in him.

Plus lots of women marry guys based on his ability to provide for her and her children.

lee36044

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell bottom line is we're conditioned to see alone as a bad thing! Bucking society gets you beat up. So we gladly rush into the "full catastrophe" knowing how it will turn out, over and over again. It's not a matter of marriage or LTR not working ... it's more a matter of not choosing the right partner.

I'll bet that of the most dissatisfied segment, 90% or more knew their partner less than a year before marriage, many much less than that. Marriage is easy to get out of nowadays, so it's easier to take the chance and see if it works than to make sure before plunging. And we are a society of instant gratification. Why fix the old car? A new one is easier! Same with marriage.

It usually has nothing to do with satisfaction on either partners part. They probably weren't compatible to begin with. Nothing can keep up interest if the only thing that ever was there was the initial infatuation! Maybe one or both have flaws that didn't manifest til they were already stuck in the life together. Maybe they just can"t, or don't want to try. Truth is most rushed for the socially acceptable status of married for all the wrong reasons and have come to regret it!

All because we have been conditioned to see alone as socially unnaceptable except as a transient period while seeking the societal "prize" of, you guessed it, marriage!

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said Lee36044!

I've found from being on the outside looking in that a lot of marriages fail because of a lack of Character, Honesty, and Integrity. And I don't mean in reference to some failing in the OTHER person.

No, I mean that a great many people who like to rush into marriage don't usually take the time to develop their OWN character, be honest with themselves, OR hold themselves personally accountable for their own actions.

And then they act surprised when the partners they've chosen don't exhibit ANY of these qualities either...

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
What OTHER excuse is there when a woman cheats, besides "he failed to satisfy me"?

It's always the same and it's always just a way for them to justify holding on to one branch while swinging to another.
You are exactly right.

Reaction score
American women are hors and thus are never satisfied and fantasize about other men!!!! You bastards are so foolish to marry these hors - you get what you deserve!!!

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say those statistics reflect life, not just marriage. Similar percentages married or not are dissatisfied with their own lives, keep secrets, lack trust, steal/cheat, etc., etc. I bet a similar 36% would prefer to have not been born into this life with the same genes if they had to do it all over again. I would say that if you are not satisfied with your own life, how can you expect to have married a person you are satisfied with? It's probably not going to happen. Which all again points to evidence that it's not the institution that's wrong... it's the people inside of it.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question apart from all the other posts that are all valid points to the argument as to go back to:

What is the value in Marriage these days?

i mean whats the point?

who does it benifit?

And why does one need to tie the knot.

here are my answers:
The value of marriage these days:

Is based on flawed rules, social boudries and religious conitations, that in the modern age is loosing its luster, not just for men but for women, so the value of marriage is no way to the level it was, say 50 years ago. Man and women tied into a contract, seems to be fuc*ing stupid personnally (even though i have done it, more fool me)

The point:
there is no point in marriage: unless your obligations warrant marriage as your values: i.e religion or belief background (usually from parants/ piers or fitting into the group). Two people who love each other, dont need a piece of paper and a commitment to the state to prove there love, so why bother?
The point of marriage, is fundimentally flawed, there is no point in marriage.

Who does it benifit:
Two people can live perfectly fine without commiting in the eyes of the State or country. Marriage puts increased pressure on couples as they are now not concerned about there love and now have increased pressures with LAW, state control and asset intervention. Marriage does not benifit a couple, granted it allows you increased credit facilities and it opens doors in the relation to mortgage applications e.t.c but these things can be got around with two people working together anyway.

Conclusion

marriage is dying and will be dead in the up-coming years, there is no practical application of marriage, other then making sure the BETA male at least finds a mate. Marriage destruction is the liberation of the successful alpha as women cant help them self to desire the stronger man.

marriage was a construct of the beta mind set! And now women are liberated more it is dying a death.

good fuc*ing riddence to it.

I would rather live with a women that has 100% intrest in me, then put up with a women who feels obliged to stay with me due to a peice of state control paper BS.

you think those figures are bad now?
Imagine what they will be like in 10years.

I say get off that fuc*ing train, it on the tracks to complete destruction, dont be caught in the wreck.

Coming out of the matrix so to say is sticking two fingers to the financial gain ideals of marriage, that as been fed to you since birth.

Marriage is a man made ideal, there is not right or wrong way to go about it, but telling two people they must have a piece of paper allowing the government intervention into there lifes is just plain wrong, which ever way you look at it.

i will never get married again, period.

Marriage is a great ideal, dont get me wrong and works for some, but the people it works for, they in fact would work without the added peice of paper to hand there asse* to the state or country.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with NOT getting married and just living with a woman/having kids with her is.....

After x # of years you now bcome common law husband/wife - and she is eligible for half your stuff anyways.

The only way forward is Pre-nup. Your Pre-nup should not only dictate what she gets and how much you pay or don't pay, it should also cover such things as custody of kids and visitation - whatever is applicable.

Divorce (though I personally have not been through it) tends to bring out the worst in people - so getting these thing ironed out up front is the only way to go.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After x # of years you now bcome common law husband/wife - and she is eligible for half your stuff anyways.
That's applicable to SOME states. Not all.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing...it is not legal to have Pre-Ups on issues that affect the welfare of a child.

Faca

Banned
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Now...if the man cheats he is "insecure", but if the woman "cheats" she does it because the man "failed to satisfy" her?
I would say that both men and women cheat because the partner didn't satisfied the other. But what about the other couples that had unsatisfied relationships that didn't cheat?

Those that cheated did actually something about it, okey it was the wrong action but still.

We all know that women are creatures of emotion, and that their reasoning is done with their emotions. Now if they come in an situation where there is some fire, and have an chance to cheat. I mean that everything is set up, and they feel like they want it bad. Now:

Do you think that women have actual control about the fact that they will cheat or not?

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree about the whole marriage is for beta males finding a mate. It's so society has structure and kids aren't being raised by single Moms, that leads to a whole host of societies problems. That's the reason I think Religion (marriage is at the heart of that) is at the center of civilisation.

The problem is this, lets be honest. Most of us are beta males, womens lib and feminism (sexual revolution) hasn't helped most guys. As blueguy says most of us aren't satified with our genes and therefore not happy with the girl we can get long term, the same with most women. That's life - but unfortunately women's lib is ****ing the unlucky guys even more as at least the unlucky women can still get sex with alpha makes, even if they will leave them and just use them for sex.

I know what you will say, improve yourself and just be the alpha male. Well that's nice in theory but if you look like Pee-Wee Herman then that's not exactly an option. That's the reason why I don't have a problem with prostitution in theory, although I haven't used them.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surely I’m not the only “evil” one on here that giggles to myself when I apply my newfound “Special DJ Powers” on married women or women with BF’s. And because of what we learn here know EXACTLY what they are thinking and feeling.

I know its terrible, I’m not respecting my bro’s and all that stuff, but, gotta admit, teasing them ‘til their wet is just plain fun.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
forget the whole concept of alpha and beta, its just as fictional as nice guy/bad boy..
marriage is for beta males finding a mate
each guy has different reasons for getting married. some guys want to get married,some get pressured into marriage or some just believe that marriage is something you do at a certain age, there might even be a few out there who are affraid of dying single.

It's so society has structure and kids aren't being raised by single Moms, that leads to a whole host of societies problems
interesting point of view but how does your theory hold up if one of your so called "alpha males" develops a sense of responsibility/maturity and wants to genuinely be a good father and husband to a good wife ?

The problem is this, lets be honest. Most of us are beta males
Let's be honest ?!??!?! are you some kind of joke most guys/girls are/were raised by television or an idealized world where they think everything is a bed of roses until you come to places like sosuave or start coming to grips with reality.

most of us aren't satified with our genes and therefore not happy with the girl we can get long term, the same with most women. That's life - but unfortunately women's lib is ****ing the unlucky guys even more as at least the unlucky women can still get sex with alpha makes, even if they will leave them and just use them for sex.
you are a joke indeed, you've got big problems, mostly with your esteem, probably with laziness and an in-ability to see the bigger picture.

I know what you will say, improve yourself and just be the alpha male. Well that's nice in theory but if you look like Pee-Wee Herman then that's not exactly an option. That's the reason why I don't have a problem with prostitution in theory, although I haven't used them.
hit the gym for the rest of your life, come back to this forum in about 2 years after you develop your body and some communication skills then tell me if you still believe what you typed. ANYONE & EVERYONE has the ability to be a 10 some of us have to work a little harder than others.

i really hope your not a troll cause i just wasted 3 mins typing this sh!t you moron.

Last edited: