Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Desparate girls

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems a girl I met at a party around two weeks ago has been trying to track me down.

We had a great chat and I always intended to call her, even though she came across as a little insecure. Problem was she was going on a holiday for 3 weeks but still wanted me to call her after that.

So now 2 weeks later she's emailed my stupid AFC friend saying she really wants to see me again...."I hope I haven't turned him off".

And so he gave her my email address, home number and mobile number!!!

Now she's probably going to call me but that's breaking the rules! I'm supposed to call.

It's very promising that the IL is through the roof but this reeks of desparation.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desperation can be a turn off but hey man maybe you're a better DJ than you thought:)

Forget about "rules" If she calls you thats not so bad.

Its funny how guys chase women and wonder why don't they like me. And then when they chase us its a problem for some.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
G-day mate, a fellow aussie...good to see ;)

Well, if she call's you..you didn't brake the rules, she did...
And hey, if she's really into you.. all the better!!

:cool:

chronus

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you can get her to the point of calling you like that, then you don't need many rules, at least not with her. if she calls you, it's like you said: her interest level is through the roof!

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the support guys.

I like the part about screwing me till I turn blue but she is a self-confessed nice girl. :(

Anyway, I'm really just worried that if I don't like her it will be difficult to break it off.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your going to have to play this like you did the initiating of the relationship if you want it to work.

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha you're thinking in the right direction Duke.

My ex was so infatuated with me that she's willing to get my new number somehow and find out where i live. I had to threaten her with slap one of those distant orders (I forgot what they're called) so that she wouldn't bug me anymore.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it really bothers me to be chased hard by a girl. I feel like a matador just trying to get out of the way.

This girl over the weekend whom i had had 'relations' with at a previous point walked into my bedroom as i was passing out, and asked if she could kiss me. I told her she could give it her best shot...Mistake #1...Should not have let the alcohol give the psycho a foothold.

While this was going on, all I was thinking about was blowing a load in her face. She whispers in my ear "you know i really like you"...all i said was 'i know'...bad situation just getting worse...Oh well, i've known lots of girls i've hooked up with and wanted to extend the friendship that have flaked, and I have done the same. I had laid the situation on the table with this girl before (that she was attractive, yet i wasn't interested in a relationship)...I hate dealing with this $hit. It is much better to go after a hot chick that tells you to stick a thumb up your ***. Getting rejected is far less painful than the pain in your stomach from settling for someone you don't really want.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was text-stalked by an ONS who managed to get my number somehow. I was pretty freaked by it. She was a 3 or a 4 on a good (dark) night.

My wingman pointed out to me that if she was a 9 or 10 then I wouldn't be calling her a "stalker". True.

Osc.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently dealing with a similar desperate fat chick who's totally into me. I'm thinking maybe I should become her best friend and ruin the fantasy :D you know, become "one of the girls" and see if that works. What amazes me tho, is that even with her desperation and bad looks, she's still choosy over the guys that she wants to hang out with, as I've heard reports of her turning down offers from other guys.

I have yet to try and become AFC so I can see how it works. It would be pretty interesting considering I've tried c+f and got her all into me, and then tried avoiding her which got her even more into me, and now I just play it light and friendly considering we work together. Any tips on being more AFC? :D

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grrrrrrrrrrr........this girl must be crazy or something, I'm so annoyed right now.

I call her up three days after she emailed my friend ( mobile phone because when I called her home # her roommate said she is "out somewhere, I don't know where"

So we start the conversation and I jokingly accuse her of trying to hunt me down. She seems nervous as hell, but when I ask why she came back early from holidays, she says, "I didn't, I'm still here til Monday."

!!!!

So why the hell would she be trying to find me when still on bloody HOLIDAYS????

So then I wasted a phone call and had to salvage it to avoid awkwardness. I told her the reason I was calling was to arrange to meet up on the weekend and left it at that...

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
be honest.

Why is she desperate? because she decided to make the first move, therefore taking your control of the situation away? Give the gal a friggin break and don't be so intimidated by this. If you are interested in seeing this girl, forget the bloody rules and go for it. If you're having second thoughts, be a man, stop whining and tell her. Your honesty will be appreciated by her, TRUST ME. I cannot speak for other women, but I would much rather have my ego bruised and be told by a guy that I am not his type, or he can't stand the fact that I fart sideways in bed, than to find out later that he'd been whining like a five year old girl to his friends that he can't get rid of me.

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
Give the gal a friggin break
This is the advice I would also give to you. Okay, so you're a DJ. And now you except all girls to be DJ's too? You except them never to be nervous if they make the initiative (and believe me, girls who DO make the initiative are GOLD from my experience)? We do our DJ stuff to get girls interrested in us - if you don't want them to get interrested in you then go back to your friggin AFC ways.

So what if she contacts you while she's having a holiday? I really don't see what your problem here is. What makes her such a nutcase in your eyes? The fact that she is nervous? I don't know many people who would have never been nervous. Gals are often nervous when dealing with someone they like, get used to it. I think the fact that she still tries to contact you shows exceptional courage and will strenght, NOT desperation, as gals usually don't have the nerve to do that. Like someone said, if you can't stand women who do the approach, then YOU are the one with self-esteem problems, not the girl.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the fact that she still tries to contact you shows exceptional courage and will strenght, NOT desperation, as gals usually don't have the nerve to do that. Like someone said, if you can't stand women who do the approach, then YOU are the one with self-esteem problems, not the girl.
amen.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Psychosis is not attraction.