Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Designer Vagina" Craze...

Reaction score
Genitalia mutilation - American and British hors trying to pretty themselves from years of flesh pounding!!!

Fake buttocks, fake breasts, fake hair, fake eyelashes, mascara, fake eye color lenses, liposuction, face lifts, chin tucks, wrinkle creams, wasn't enough!!

The vanity will never end!!!

If it ain't real then no deal!!!!

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=070524230339.aha5xr5x&show_article=1

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaargh, More and more insecure people. damn.
Guys wearing piercings and tatoos, and girls losing their brains.
and we are searching for quality women... daah.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i heard about this on the radio last night. I think I may be too innocent/naive/ignorant to fully understand what the purpose of it is, tho.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called a "craze" for a reason y'know...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
This was the first I've ever heard of this. I went to do a google search to see how many sites there were to find out how common it is. One of the links I clicked on had a bunch of pictures. Good lord there are some nasty, snaggly looking cookahs in those before and after photos. I admittedly have never looked at the nether-regions of women...but those pictures were gross. I may have had 4 kids...but apparently I can be quite proud of my hoo-ha because it looks a hell of a lot better than even the after photos on that site. Freaking nasty....those things can't look normal. If so...I feel terribly sorry for men...I truly do.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
i heard about this on the radio last night. I think I may be too innocent/naive/ignorant to fully understand what the purpose of it is, tho.
I saw some before and after pictures...and although I am only familiar with my own...they look A LOT different than mine does. Maybe the surgery is to fix deformed looking cookahs?

Reaction score
DJDamage said:
(NUDITY ALERT: warning extreme ugly vagina's ahead. I can see why these women would want to fix that :eek: BARF! some of these vaginas reminds me of road kill!)

http://www.labiacosmetic.com/photo1.html
I'm not even opening that link!!!!! Ohhhh hell no!!! I looked "down there" once and it looked like the face of the "Predator" - it scared the shiaaaaat out of me!!! Never again - never again!!!!

Last edited:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
(NUDITY ALERT: warning extreme ugly vagina's ahead. I can see why these women would want to fix that :eek: BARF! some of these vaginas reminds me of road kill!)

http://www.labiacosmetic.com/photo1.html
Okay...your reaction confirms that those beastly things are NOT normal. I was gonna say...if they were...I would just have to be gay if I were a dude, lol. :eek:

OMG...those ones are even worse than the ones I saw! :eek:

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well how do they get like that? Does it have anything to do with horishness, like Lastman is saying?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
well how do they get like that? Does it have anything to do with horishness, like Lastman is saying?
Well...I don't think it comes from having kids. I've had 4 children, all born naturally and mine sure as heck doesn't look like those. I can count my sex partners on one hand...and have never been slvtty, so I don't know if slvttiness can cause it. I wonder if any of those are transgender men from a sex change operarion. The pictures I originally found were not anywhere near as bad as those ones the other person posted.

I was feeling so bad for guys if that was what most hoo has looked like. :eek:

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there any way women can have good looking vagians? Like eat certain foods, or do certain exercises?

Wyldfire, are there guys with equivilantly ugly penisis?

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was expecting something much worse when i clicked on that link. Personally, I like a larger labia, and though i forgot the link, there was some kind of study/poll that found that men tend to prefer women with larger labia's and find them more sexually desirable.

Judging by the amount of surrounding fat, those women are probably overweight. But for most of them, i'm not seeing the problem you guys are (other than a couple of a-holes looking like they need a tissue). They call it "bumping uglies" for a reason.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spesmilitis said:
Is there any way women can have good looking vagians? Like eat certain foods, or do certain exercises?
Yes...Eat a lot of bannanas and you'll have the best looking pvssy around..:rolleyes:

you must be eating a lut of Nuts, cause you seem to be tuning into one.....:down:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
spesmilitis said:

Wyldfire, are there guys with equivilantly ugly penisis?
I shouldn't say this in this thread...but anyone who looks at those pictures knows exactly how I felt the first time I saw foreskin. (Sorry to all the uncut guys...didn't say it to hurt anyone's feelings...it just grosses me out in the same way). Sometimes I wish I could lie when asked certain questions... :whistle:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Mctwist4 said:
Call me crazy, but is that **** coming out of her ass?
Maybe she has hemorrhoids, lol....or it could be an alien!