Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Designer Clothes Cheap

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to purchase better clothes from brands like Express and Diesel, but the issue is money. I have heard of stores that get in older wear of such brands and sell them for much cheaper prices, but what are they called?

And in terms of sales, when is the best times that you guys go to buy clothes at a discount?

trd323

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
buy clothes end of season. Also stores like Nordstrom rack are good places or off saks

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This'll sound weird, but seriously EBay or Overstock.com. There are all kinds of retailers on these sites that specialize in selling off dead inventory for cost.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might be thinking of consignment stores, which buy "gently used" clothing and sell it at a substantial discount. Otherwise you're probably thinking of a store like Marshall's, Ross', or Spencer's, which sell clothing that for some reason or other the manufacturer has decided to not put in their normal stores - whether it's because it has a stitch in the wrong place, one leg longer than the other...