"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Described as posh-is this a bad thing?

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
618
Reaction score
4
Recently a lot of girls have commented on how posh I am. For those not familiar with English lingo posh is basically the word for expensively educated, well spoken, well dressed guys. I think you call them preppies over in the States. For an extreme example think Hugh Grant.

I have not decided whether or not this a good thing, and if I should try and tone it down or play it up. I was in the States a few years ago and played it up a bit and got a helluva lot of attention from girls-who all started asking me if I knew Prince William-lol.

But not sure in the UK whether it is a good thing or not to be posh-as I have a feeling it tends to narrow down the number of girls I attract as a lot of girls seem to be put off by arrogant, posh guys-although I have had girls interpret it as confidence and self-assurance and respond very well.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
its a good thing as long as you dont come across as feminine. some sluts tend to shy away from well spoken mannered fellows like you and i, opting for the doofy gorilla-type guys, but that little touch of style can go a long way when youre tryin to bag one of those sophisticated classy dimes.
 

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
618
Reaction score
4
Hi Mack Bishop. No I am anything but feminine. Years of boarding school makes you act masculine as the slightest sign of feminine behaviour gets you labelled as a homo. Plus I played a lot of sports at school which helps and am built and tall.

The oddest thing is I have this unexplicable attraction for common girls-they are so much sexier than classy girls-the tight clothing, the oozing of sexuality, and the cheap look.
 

FlawlessBadBoy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Glendale, AZ
**** it. Go with what you are, just switch it up once in a while with the non classy girls so they are always wondering about you.
 
Top