Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Denied plate who was asking for money! Share similar stories and feeback.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Denied FB who was asking for money! Share similar stories and feeback.

Alright guys, I have an interesting situation that I'm sure happens often among the fellows learning here, and has happened to all of you more advanced DJ's in your life's experiences.

Rick H. is right, "No good deep goes unpunished". Always remember this when it comes to handing money to women you are or want to be romantically involved with.

Background:

Always been a FB (fvck buddy), and she knows it. Known this one for about 5.5 years, yet there was no contact for about 2.5 years because she got herself an afc boyfriend, who ended up threatening to commit suicide when she recently broke it off. She practically begged to get back on my team and is not really in my starting rotation. I would put her category as being in the bullpen, in long relief.

She's a single mom, 29 now, who likes to go out with her friends and party, drink, smoke, and get guys to buy drinks and food for the whole group of girlfriends. She tells me how guys pay for everything, even guys she's friend zoned are willing to give her gas money and buy her drinks to go chill with them at their pad. Doesn't matter to me. In years past, I was the guy she came to see right after clubbing and partying with her friends, on somebody else's dollar. These days I don't even take her past 12 or 1am, as I want to be able to get good sleep, so she accomodates me whenever I give her a chance to see me. Lately she comes see me before going out.

On Saturday afternoon, she sends me the following text:

"Hi... Hey i need a favor....my best friends mom just died... being three weeks of from work i have no money to help out....would u be able to help me..."

Was busy, so I didn't have time to think about how to respond to her that I wasn't going to be able to contribute. Right now I couldn't even if I wanted to, but this was more out of principle and what I thought was innapropiate for two people with the type of relationship we have. We are not good friends. Just casual friends. She's the perfect definition of a plate. Recently she was telling me about her stressing some over finances. But for now, I give her the benefit of the doubt, and pretend her situations is real.

On Sunday afternoon, before I had decided how to tell her I couldn't help her, she sends me another text:

"That sucks--i know ur not my man....but after so many yrs of knowing each other i thought i could count on u a lil in moments like this...what a shame inst it.."

She's known me, but she knows we are not close friends at all. She's a plate, an FB. She visits me for her own selfish needs. That's it. Now, at no point does she even consider that I might not be in a position to contribute (although not the point here), so I responded, as I thought she was pissed I didn't respond at all

Me:
"Where you trying to make me feel guitly? If so, you are talking to the wrong person. I find this second text from you totally unfai and innapropiate. For requests like that, you'd do better if you call people, not text them. You seem more upset that I didn't give you the response you wanted, than at my delayed response."

I was calling her out on her manipulating, trying to make me feel guilty, lame attempt.

She responds with more of the same trying to turn it around and make me feel guilty type of move. It is not registering that it was totally inappropiate of a request, in my opinion, and tacky. She sees nothing wrong and shows more of her true colors:

"Fyi this people is like fam to me... I am having a collection for them - n to b honest u were the first person i send a text to- not hearing back from u was rude awakeing thatu r only there for sex- n NOTHING MORE- it sadden me yesterday....n pist me off today... Yes i do enjoy our time- but so do you...some $50 would not kill u... its cool- enjoy..... Happy new yr.."

I see her working it. She DOES NOT know how much money I have or don't have. She decided I could part with that amount and if not, I was the a$$hole.

Of all people in her life, the guy who she really hadn't had any contact with in the past 3 years, besides 2-3 booty calls, is the first one she thought of. Not the afc orbiters that are her "friends", not her girlfriends sge goes out clubbing with, not any of her relatives. No, it was me. I live in a much nice part of my area, and have some nice things in my house, so she must think I do have the money. That part is irrelevant, though.

Now, her attitude and approach totally killed any chance of me wanting to help her out. She texted me, not phoned me. She could have called me, explain, and been appreciative and stated the amount. Then I would at least exercise some judgent, consider, and perhaps work something out. Instead, she has this entitlement attitude, and she turned it around and try to make me seem like the bad guy.

Initially I thought it was not a good idea to give her money. Now I am glad she proved why I shouldn't. A different approach would have gotten her further. I didn't even want to engage her. I was going to call her and put her in place, but she either doesn't see it or get it, or just didn't want to and acted up because she didn't get anything from me. If she asks to come over, I will tell her what I think in person, then either put her on probation or cut her off my team.

Any thoughts, observations, suggestions, similar experiences you guys have encountered with women, specially "Plates" or FB's wanting money from you? Please share.

Last edited:

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ridiculous request if you guys haven't talked in forever or barely talk

even if you were a close friend she should have called

don't feel bad at all

Perfect

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** outta here, I wouldn't have even responded to that text.

I probably would have given her a rude response after the 2nd text, actually.

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Any thoughts, observations, suggestions, similar experiences you guys have encountered with women, specially "Plates" wanting money from you? Please share.
No money.

Sex had been an even exchange. Now, she's talking about sex and money in the same text and somehow she deserves $50 for her end of the deal.

Once a guy caves in once, it gets harder to refuse the next requests and they'll get larger and larger. It always goes that way. She's now trying to dictate the terms of your relationship.

When that happens I just stand my ground and refuse to keep discussing it. It blows over if I don't stay on the subject. The girl will get more AFCs to take care of things like that. They always do.

Your reply to her was very good BTW.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, i think it would be a personal thing rather than a DJ issue.

Id definitely agree with you that phoning would have made the difference to me. If the need was genuine and i felt like she was really needing someone to lean on then i'd do it out of kindness to a friend.

But her attitude was ****ty, and she knows it. You would have been weak and fallen into an AFC catagory to give in after her second text especially. Dont feel guilty about it, she was just being out of line.

On another note, this girl sounds very manipulative. She's already shaken you so much that you made this thread. Watch your back man.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uhhh wtf?

STFU whatever idiot said just give her 50

GIVE HER NOTHING!!! TAKE EVERYTHING!!!!

When you give people MONEY it is usually because you get something IN RETURN. I.e. a car, food, TV, etc.

You are getting what in return? Her appreciation? Last time you saw some appreciation on sale at fvcking walmart was when?

NEVER!!! BECAUSE ITS NOT WORTH JACK SH!T.

Give her nothing, you did the right thing man, ROCK ON!!!

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Peeps! Thank you for your responses and feedback. No need to worry about a thing.

No, don't get me wrong. At no point did I ever even consider forking any money to her, at least not with her text message request. When she started her bs responses, I was practically feeling pretty embarrased for her. She's so getho and tacky it is so embarrasing. She practically just got herself kicked of my team, for pushing the issue and even attempting those primitive manipulative techniques on me, tactics that are as good as dead.

I posted this experience as an example for the less experienced fellows here, as this is something they will undoubtely encounter along the way, if they havent already. Right now I feel I am at the pinnacle of my game. It has taken a good 6-7 years. I am actually amused at how women can even try this type of stuff on me these days, yet realize it is happening to too many guys out there who don't quite understand all these dynamics, mainly because of lack of experience.

And to be fair, she is more of a FB than a plate. I was being generous in calling her a plate. Seriously, I would rank her like #7 out of the 8 current girls who have, and are willing to be with me play at any time. I got my hands so busy these days that I have put off cutting her from my team, as she's more of a headache than an asset these days.

Tobylikestennis

I never felt bad about denying her, but maybe a little bit about "not feeling bad at all", if that makes sense. I am so detached when it comes to a lot of these types of situations that I often wonder if its normal, or just proof that I am in a good place. Thanks man

mustfirstregister

Send me $50 through pay pal, and I'll be glad to get it to her, on your behalf.

Perfect

You're absolutely right. I never even considered being rude to her because I never really got angry. She's not that relevant in my life, and her behavior was pretty embarrasing. I was more amused.

ThatMysteriousGuy

I absolutely agree with you. I was thinking along the same lines of her putting a $50 tag on our FB relationship. She pretended to be indignant to my response.

That's what I get for not asking her first to pay one or two of my bills! :eek:

As far as her attempt to dictate the terms, well, she never really has had any control over that in 5.5 years. That's why I didn't even worry or bother to respond after that. I was indiferent. She should know better, so I'm surprised she would even risk no longer enjoying my pattened love making skills by doing something as stupid as what she did.

Ease

I feel you. The only chance she would have had of me even considering it, would have been had she called or told me in person. Like you said, you get to find out if she's being genuine.

No, she didn't rattle me or shake at all, probably mainly due to the fact that I'm indiferent to her and her request was ridiculous, and it was obvious from the start. YOU shook me more with that comment. Haha. I am more amused at how somebody can actually be that tacky and embarrassing. Sad thing is that the reason these broads are that way is because it has worked for them enough times in the past. I purposely decided to post this experience AFTER my responses, and not before, as I didn't think I needed advice on how to handle this basic $hit test/request. It was always a NO from the start. The only think I had to think about what words and how to tell her it was not going to be.

Desert Fox

You are right. That's how it is.

In reality, she is lucky it hasn't been me charging her to service her.

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
ThatMysteriousGuy

I absolutely agree with you. I was thinking along the same lines of her putting a $50 tag on our FB relationship. She pretended to be indignant to my response.

That's what I get for not asking her first to pay one or two of my bills! :eek:

As far as her attempt to dictate the terms, well, she never really has had any control over that in 5.5 years. That's why I didn't even worry or bother to respond after that. I was indiferent. She should know better, so I'm surprised she would even risk no longer enjoying my pattened love making skills by doing something as stupid as what she did.
Yeah, my comments were in general.

Guys need to realize when a price tag is put on a relationship and see it from that perspective. It puts things under a whole new light: "oh please rescue me with $50" vs "i'm expecting you to give me $50 because we had sex". Same situation, same manipulation, but much more precise.

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FB TEXT QUOTE: what a shame isn't it....you're the first person i sent a text to........I thought I could count on you.......you're only there for sex.....

hahahahaha -- "be a real man" -- "do the right thing" -- hahahahahahahaha

YGTBFKM!!!!!!!!!!

Relations

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your approach Gangster, but maybe you could try to defuse the situation all together. Tell her that you guys should talk later in person about it, but currently you are bus. If she persist, say it one more time. If she continues, just ignore her until she complies to your rendez-vous. That places you in a higher position over her, so her little entitlement attitude is shaken. Also, this chick sounds like a gold digger of sorts, so maybe you should stay clear from FBs like this.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relations said:
I like your approach Gangster, but maybe you could try to defuse the situation all together. Tell her that you guys should talk later in person about it, but currently you are bus. If she persist, say it one more time. If she continues, just ignore her until she complies to your rendez-vous. That places you in a higher position over her, so her little entitlement attitude is shaken. Also, this chick sounds like a gold digger of sorts, so maybe you should stay clear from FBs like this.

No, there is no situation anymore. It only lasted from the time between her first and second texts. I am not interested in entertaining that type of stuff with her. If she contacts me again, it will be because she wants to play, and that's when I'll clue her in and call her on it. She can walk after that if she wants. Kill two birds with one stone.

I am indifferent. She won't persist with the money thing. In her head, or at least just to try to make me feel guily, I am the bad guy here. I am ok with that.

I just realized I been wanting to cut her off anyway, but didn't really put in the time. I rather get more and better sleep than to spend time with somebody who I'm not that into anymore. Haven't been in a long time, actually.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am telling you this recession is hitting people hard. This guy i went on a few dates with last year asked if he could borrow £2000 of me after one of his business deals went badly wrong, just because I got a decent job and i could afford to. I had barely known him two weeks.

Then there was this other guy who i dated who wanted to borrow some money of me cause the child support agency had taken a hefty chunk out of his salary. lol.

Then there was the guy my friend dated who got done over by her majesitys revenue and customs who wanted to borrow money of her.

And my other friend, who is a HB10, looks like a super model, and her boyfriend borrowed sh!t loads of money of her to pay for his brothers wedding.