Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Denial

Sociopath31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One main problem that our usual AFC's have is that they cannot read what girls say, they don't know what things mean, and they don't believe it is a 'game' so to speak. They believe exactly what the girl says, and even go as far as to make excuses for her so it seems like she's in love with you.

This is classic denial.

If a girl has been busy 3 times in a row, and you ask her out again, you are squeezing your nuts in a vicegrip. If a girl denies you her home number, and you give her yours, you are scraping your scrodem with sandpaper. If a girl says there is a guy who she is kind of interested in, and wants you to wait until that is over, if you wait you are putting your balls in a salad shooter.

Even a chump has social senses. It's a RADAR, if you will. It detects if something doesn't sound right, if it doesn't register. "Wow, this girl must be really great. She's been busy for 3 weeks strait." Who is busy for 3 weeks? And if so, wouldn't they make time for a guy they truly liked? If a red flag comes up whenever a girl says something, pay attention to it. People don't normally act that way? Then something must be up, and it ain't her interest level.

If she won't come over to your house, won't kiss you, doesn't want to spend time with you. If there is an abrupt change in the way things usually happen, S is about to go down. Don't ever try to hang on to a girl after she broke it off, or "Needed her space." You are lying to yourself if you think something could still be there.

Why would she leave someone she liked? Oh! Maybe she was so scared by her feelings for you because they were so strong. Maybe she's going through a wierd time, and needs to sort it out. Maybe her parents brainwashed her.

No. These things do not happen. And if you hear something come out of her mouth that doesn't register, bail out. That's it. Instead of chasing a girl who is not interested, find one who is. If not, you are lying to yourself, refusing the truth. That's denial. Open your eyes.

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Al-FVCKING-MEN!

jtws

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sociopath31:
If a girl denies you her home number, and you give her yours, you are scraping your scrodem with sandpaper.

ROFL!!

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God, Sociopath31, you have some great points. I really think the denial thing is one of the biggest problems with young AFC's. You should cut and paste this post at girlproblems.com. I've been trying to straighten out those sad sacks of shyt for ages.

The thing that pisses me off about the AFCs besides being in denial about the girls actions, is when they come here for advice and then are in denial about your great advice. I just wanna reach through the monitor and bytch slap 'em....but I guess the girls they chase will do that for me.

Jake