DELICATELY rude people

lyamdb

Don Juan
Reaction score
well if someone comes to you and shouts "fvck you", that's rude! but its not the kinda rude behaviour which is difficult to deal with. esp if you have a loud voice and giant body! what is difficult, is when someone tries to use your weak points in a "just kidding" way. and that kinda sh!t is not easy to get over. esp if the bad guy is good at what he's doing. if you get angry, you have immediately lost it. you can pretend that you are not hearing anything of what he's implying. well, do this and again you have lost it. he'll know he's got you. even if you try to JOKE BACK in his own words and terms and tone of voice, you're still in HIS frame. and anybody, even a kid can get you when you're in his frame. you can't be as good as anyone in their own frames.
so what? suppose you are among a groups of mates, you say something, and someone finds something funny about what you said, and laughs at it in a "damn I like your talking style buddy" way, but by his tone of laughter he's very subtly implying "hey guys look what a stupid bully we have here".
well, mr alpha, what to do here? maybe not many of your friends have noticed what this bad guy is doing, but he's trying to play you, and right now all of his attention is focused upon you to analyze your reaction.
I think what is important in such situations isn't really "what to do". its rather what not to feel. if you don't feel in a way you shoudn't, you'll automatically act correctly. don't believe what the bad guy is implying. yeah, if you just don't believe him, if you stay confident no matter what he's trying to tell implicitly, then you can get him. you'll automatically analyze why he's tring to offend you, and from that you'll get HIS weak point. then even a correct look into his eyes will do him! but the key to this is to not lose your own frame by his offense and stay confident. and that thing won't come just by trying. you have to be a confident person in general. and this is why this forum is living. to help us become confident people in general.

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
- learn to use paragraphs

- this site is about picking up women, not being pushed around in school

- if you hang out with someone who behaves like this you are fcvked

- you can raise your eyebrow, ask him if he has a thing for you, or ignore it.

- 'maybe not many of your friends have noticed what this bad guy is doing, but he's trying to play you, and right now all of his attention is focused upon you to analyze your reaction.' - man clearly if they're you're friends it won't matter. get over it. don't hang out with people who attack you.

- this sh!t is all in your head, the point of your post is unclear, you are about 16

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not answering this **** until you edit that into something readable

lyamdb

Don Juan
Reaction score
mintxx said:
- this site is about picking up women, not being pushed around in school

- 'maybe not many of your friends have noticed what this bad guy is doing, but he's trying to play you, and right now all of his attention is focused upon you to analyze your reaction.' - man clearly if they're you're friends it won't matter. get over it. don't hang out with people who attack you.
Its funny how many insecure losers hang around in this forum trying so hard to prove themselves by giving such answers to threads. Any thread I read here has a few posts from such guys in it. does calling someone fvcked really make you feel you are an experienced DJ who is not fvcked "like this 16 year old school boy"? whatever people try to project to otheres is most times what they despise about themselves. mintxx, from your reply I can tell this post wasn't intended for you anyway. its not odd you didn't find any point in there cuz there was really none for you.
But for anyone who might be mislead by mintxx's post, this site isn't about picking up women. its about growing into a man. a real man. a DJ. not a minty boy who just sits at the corners with his best friends and always tries to prevent them from joining new groups of people.
mintxx said:
- if you hang out with someone who behaves like this you are fcvked
minty, is the idea of hanging around with a new person you just met so new to you? you shouldn't be so scared of meeting people who are not your best friends.

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the best way to handle this is to just laugh at the dude. Like the 'are you fvcking serious?' kind of laugh. Do that while completely ignoring what he says. Like completely ignore his existence. Then, he may try to do it more and everyone will realize what a loser he is.

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
awesome, you want to attack me after i bothered giving you advice. the truth hurts. way to be sensitive, probably your problem in the first place...

trying to out-alpha chumps turns you into a chump.

i suggest you look up 'friend' in a dictionary

i'll say it again: don't hang out with people who attack you. you will learn this lesson now or later. waste as much time as you like trying to win covert popularity contests. if you didn't put the guy back under his rock the first time, you're not equipped to do it and you should accept that instead of writing a rambling cosmopolitan magazine-style post about nothing.

love minty boy