Deliberately pissing women off

beatoven

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I accidentally did this the first time, the AFC me thought that I had screwed myself over by angering her. But surprisingly, she loved it. Every moment we spent was a battle of wits, a power struggle. It led to amazing, passionate sex and most certainly a relationship had she been better looking.

I shelved this technique for a while, as the things I learned here had given me excellent results.

However, I was thumbing through my phone and came across a girl who had low IL and I'd nexted. So I thought to myself, what the heck. I'll send her an abrasive text just to see what happens. Our interaction went something like this:

me: sup ginger b*itch (she's a redhead)
her: what the fuuck?
me: ha i was right. just like a true ginger
her: very funny beatoven
me: bet you don't have the balls to come over and call me out
her: maybe i will...
me: ha yeah right
her: I just might
me: yeah whatever i doubt it

That was our chat. Shortly after my reply she came over. We had a long, heated argument, which turned sexual and eventually ended in the bedroom.

This seems to mesh with what I've learned here. Women love drama, dominance, excitement, unpredictability, and being caught up in the moment. And I had a lot of fun too, which is what I consider most important.

Trying my utmost to get them riled up is the newest weapon in my arsenal.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do you beat ovens?

beatoven

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol no.

It's a throwback to when I worked in a call center. Some client's account password was "Beethoven" but an illiterate employee entered it as "beatoven".

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is such a powerful too it is almost like voodoo, in my opinion. There was this FINE girl who I was trying to game, but nothing I said ever seemed to interest her, so I got bored of ever trying to initiate conversation. One day, I sent a random text while extremely bored, didn't care what I said and I eventually called her a B*tch, BOOM, more attention from her than I had ever got before, and thats how we kicked it off.....

But my experience was random; I want to know how to harness this power, I want to use it like a new spell in World of Warcraft

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely! The most stalkingest b!tch in my life has been stalking me for 6 years since I first nailed her, and I am most of the time a ****y ******* to her, really because I dont like her. She wont let up, and she admits liking it. Funny thing is I met her at a church and she's a real "spiritual" girl. :rolleyes:

However, dont confuse this wit being an angry a-hole, not until you have nailed her at least. It should be more of a "I'll do and say whatever I want . . .think I give sh!t what you think . . . run along now B!tch."

Tekniq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why didn't you just call instead, lack the balls?

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Double F man! "Frustrate then Fvck!"

It's my main element at the moment. I started doing it deliberately a few months ago with chicks in a very hardcore way.

This past wed. I went out for drinks with one of my FBs. The whole 3 hours we were out was just me being a d!ck to her, not taking anything she says seriously, and basically insulting her intelligence and hoeness...

the key is to be unphased by he anger.... understand that she is enjoying the emotions....

and then to fvck her good the first chance you get....

she'll cuddle up to you like a kitten when you're done...

note: you shouldn't do this stuff all the time. i do it with women about 20% of the time.... Mainly when im getting bored with them and need a spark myself.

#1Svedwyn

Banned
Reaction score
Come on guys, this is like, really stupid stuff man, HEY! Probably it's only bcause this kinds of things work good on American girls, but HEY! I am me. We stopped doing these stupid kinds of thing in Europe prolly like 7 years ago lol. I can just only tell a girl now, "Hey! so if we can be having sex it is soooo good, but if no then I just gotta be me....HEY!"

SrDedosRapidos

Don Juan
Reaction score
#1Svedwyn said:
Come on guys, this is like, really stupid stuff man, HEY! Probably it's only bcause this kinds of things work good on American girls, but HEY! I am me. We stopped doing these stupid kinds of thing in Europe prolly like 7 years ago lol. I can just only tell a girl now, "Hey! so if we can be having sex it is soooo good, but if no then I just gotta be me....HEY!"
How in the hell have you not been banned?

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:

It's my main element at the moment. I started doing it deliberately a few months ago with chicks in a very hardcore way.

This past wed. I went out for drinks with one of my FBs. The whole 3 hours we were out was just me being a d!ck to her, not taking anything she says seriously, and basically insulting her intelligence and hoeness...

the key is to be unphased by he anger.... understand that she is enjoying the emotions....

note: you shouldn't do this stuff all the time. i do it with women about 20% of the time.... Mainly when im getting bored with them and need a spark myself.
I think I might try this on a couple #s that I was considering erasing. Its a little discouraging to me that the only time (MOST, not all) females will respond to you when you're talking about sex, or treating them like sh!t..my experiences at least.

SrDedosRapidos

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing to do is tell them they're cute when they're mad. They fvcking hate that.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pissing them off is just push/pull. I do it allthe time and nicknames are a good way of doing it. The key is to push them to the line and then back off. If you cross the line then it takes a lot more work to win them over. On the other hand that juggling of their emotions is awesomely powerful stuff. Playing with fire though so consider yourself warned.

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:

Hells yes

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha frustrate then fvck i love it

I think this is a pretty effective strategy and I plan to try it out a bit. Any ideas from those with experience on how to properly use it - i.e. pissing them off enough but not too much. Also more examples would be appreciated.

Women piss me off all the time, so it will be nice to get a little payback :)

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
walkin the tightrope there gents...I pissed off a girl that I was crazy about in the process of trying to real her in and things never got back to where they were and I lost out and was left holding my c0ck, this only works if you know for sure that there is attraction and sexual at that

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did this last weekend basically on accident. It was a girl that my friend brought out to a bar with us. She has a boyfriend who is 6'5" literally bench presses more than 2 of me, and I weigh 175 at 5'10". This dude is massive and I wanted no part of that.

I busted on her for being old, called her a gold digger, high maintenance, when she asked what my job was I gave her a quick answer and she said "you dont have to treat me like I'm stupid, just tell me", told her she wasn't worth my time, etc. By the end of the night, she wasn't even paying attention to the 2 other guys we were with. She was all over me. I made no effort to go any further, since I value my life, but she calls me later that night (around 3am) telling me she wants me to take her out and that she was fingering herself thinking about me while we were on the phone.

And this was someone I was trying to not get involved with. Next time, I'll just be a nice guy.

rocket87

Don Juan
Reaction score
i've done this before on accident as well, but also intentionally. i think this is more of a day game technique, because at night, with alcohol in 'em, girls get a little rough -->

once, i got a f*cking drink poured (thrown) in my face by this b!tch LOL. It was on a carnival cruise once and I was younger, 17 or 18. I don't remember why but I was giving her tons of sh!t and she couldn't handle it. good times.