Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Deleted my ex from my facebook.

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have posted this somewhere but I want to get responses from you ( mature men ;) ) to know your opinion on this so I'm starting a new thread.

After a month of NC with my ex, I realized that I should stop counting the days I went NC with her because I thought this was it. I deleted her from my facebook as well because I thought that I would not want to know what's up in her life and I would not want to give her the liberty to know what I am upto as I am in no intention of getting back with her by any means. One day, one of the chicks I was talking to said that she went through my past posts and she really loved my sense of humour. In order to see what I had posted earlier and what she meant, I went through my past posts and then inadvertently I saw my ex's comment but her name was in black letters. I asked some of my colleagues and came to know that she had blocked me. I was the one who was dumped and there was no reason for me to keep her in my friend's list. However, my friends say that deleting her was kiddish so her ego made her block me on fb. Anything you guys want to say on this?

Billtx49

Reaction score
You’re moving on with your life without her. There’s no reason she should still be in your online Facebook life and what she does now is no longer your concern…
Your decision was not ‘kiddish’, it was mature, rational, and logical.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just wanted to have the last word plain and simple.

Anyway its good that she felt like taking this "revenge", if she didnt care about you she wouldnt have bother to check your profile, let alone taking the hassle of blocking you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Shes affected by ur removal and wanted to get back at you in some childish manner.

Ignore her and move on.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This used to be a bit of an interesting topic to me bc I felt a little guilty/weird when I deleted my ex. With regards to BEING the dumpee, I've read where guys think deleting an ex off social shows that you're butt-hurt and weak, and then I've read where many guys think it's completely appropriate and necessary and an obvious part of No Contact.

I've come to learn that the latter is 100% the right answer. Aside from it absolutely being a part of No Contact, why in the world would you ever want to continue seeing pics and updates of your ex? Why would you ever want your emotional strings jerked like that everyday after being dumped? If anything, deleting them gives you a little bit of dignity afterwards, showing them that you are in fact moving on from them. Why would you want to show them that you’re open to keeping them around(even if you secretly are)? That’s weak. She rejected you. Into the trash she goes.

If she wants to reach out and make amends one day and give you some nice validation that's one thing, but for now I'd have zero interest in seeing her pics and maybe even some of her with other dudes. Deleting is the correct answer.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have posted this somewhere but I want to get responses from you ( mature men ;) ) to know your opinion on this so I'm starting a new thread.

After a month of NC with my ex, I realized that I should stop counting the days I went NC with her because I thought this was it. I deleted her from my facebook as well because I thought that I would not want to know what's up in her life and I would not want to give her the liberty to know what I am upto as I am in no intention of getting back with her by any means. One day, one of the chicks I was talking to said that she went through my past posts and she really loved my sense of humour. In order to see what I had posted earlier and what she meant, I went through my past posts and then inadvertently I saw my ex's comment but her name was in black letters. I asked some of my colleagues and came to know that she had blocked me. I was the one who was dumped and there was no reason for me to keep her in my friend's list. However, my friends say that deleting her was kiddish so her ego made her block me on fb. Anything you guys want to say on this?
Honestly bro, you shouldnt give any fvcks about what your ex thinks.

Next chick up!

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This used to be a bit of an interesting topic to me bc I felt a little guilty/weird when I deleted my ex. With regards to BEING the dumpee, I've read where guys think deleting an ex off social shows that you're butt-hurt and weak, and then I've read where many guys think it's completely appropriate and necessary and an obvious part of No Contact.

I've come to learn that the latter is 100% the right answer. Aside from it absolutely being a part of No Contact, why in the world would you ever want to continue seeing pics and updates of your ex? Why would you ever want your emotional strings jerked like that everyday after being dumped? If anything, deleting them gives you a little bit of dignity afterwards, showing them that you are in fact moving on from them. Why would you want to show them that you’re open to keeping them around(even if you secretly are)? That’s weak. She rejected you. Into the trash she goes.

If she wants to reach out and make amends one day and give you some nice validation that's one thing, but for now I'd have zero interest in seeing her pics and maybe even some of her with other dudes. Deleting is the correct answer.
actually most people who still keep exes in they facebook are there just for one thing, to shove the ex with a flood of how much fun they are having, you start o even see people posting this like a lot more then never too, you start to notice they are really try harding to look like they moved on, if you have any friends on facebook who broke or divorced recently and still keep they ex there you will note this behavior

i'm on the line of breaking all contacts and even ignoring if I meet then by chance

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Only females and men with female indoctrination does that, it's their social proof coming into play.