"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Deleted Messages

Injess

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2022
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Age
27
Location
Malawi
.. Anyways how do I change my name
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Here’s a recent posting of yours.



Either you didn’t follow the advice previously given, or you need to ask yourself why you are attracted to these types… or you are just making things up to get responses.

I don’t mind investing energy to help a fellow brother out. However in view of the above, it looks like you have some things to think about.
 

Injess

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2022
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Age
27
Location
Malawi
Here’s a recent posting of yours.



Either you didn’t follow the advice previously given, or you need to ask yourself why you are attracted to these types… or you are just making things up to get responses.

I don’t mind investing energy to help a fellow brother out. However in view of the above, it looks like you have some things to think about.
Thanks. I finally get it... Hopefully
 
Top