Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

delete instagram and Age concerns 35 year old

nicktum28

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey! any one have success deleting social media, and realize it helped you approach more women in real life and be more social in general. I feel like I got so much anxiety from it wondering what was about me and then messaging women to be blocked etc. I also realize all my one night stands or women I slept with I never got from social media, it was always there phone number. Another thing is does age matter too much? I know I am getting older and still want to game the 20-28 year old group of women. Are they open to men in there middle 30's especially if i focus on night game. please successful men respond with what has worked thank you

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
You are on the right path. You are figuring out what gives you the best results. Keep it up (no pun intended)

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey! any one have success deleting social media, and realize it helped you approach more women in real life and be more social in general. I feel like I got so much anxiety from it wondering what was about me and then messaging women to be blocked etc. I also realize all my one night stands or women I slept with I never got from social media, it was always there phone number. Another thing is does age matter too much? I know I am getting older and still want to game the 20-28 year old group of women. Are they open to men in there middle 30's especially if i focus on night game. please successful men respond with what has worked thank you
The anxiety is a symptom of insecurity and overthinking. This is what is crippling you.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your other avenues for meeting women?

nicktum28

Don Juan
Reaction score
If i see a women smile at me or something while in stores, gas stations etc I will just say hi or hey and see. I find walking around smiling helps and if she is cute and shows interest I will. Otherwise the nightlife is always my go to because the abundence of women is there

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If i see a women smile at me or something while in stores, gas stations etc I will just say hi or hey and see. I find walking around smiling helps and if she is cute and shows interest I will. Otherwise the nightlife is always my go to because the abundence of women is there
That seems like a very low probability avenue of success approach.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so what are you doing then ? approaching cold?
I am doing cold approach and approaching in bars, trying fitness classes, dating apps, and also trying to build social media/instagram profile. Basically attacking from all fronts. I realized you cannot afford to miss opportunities due to certain principles and must try all options.

nicktum28

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree, nothing wrong with social media I felt like it was unhealthy for me and it hurt me more than helped me with women in my experience. I know a few people who had success with hinge and bumble for online dating, I also typically have more success in places like mexico, and latin America but that is a whole another topic

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social media isn't for everyone. Its FORCED upon everyone tho. That's why now you see more and more people leaving the platforms.

If you wanna rock with SM (for dating) imo it's gotta be topnotch. It either kills the mystery or makes her extremely curious. A half azz dusty looking Instagram will only kill your smv.

Funnily enough dm-ing women is something I've never done. It was never an option I seriously considered. So I can imagine that if you leave SM and tell yourself is no option, real life approaches becoming more valuable.

Maybe this also works with OLD. If you aint killing it on OLD just delete it as an option.