Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Delaying sex makes better relationships

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.livescience.com/10935-delaying-sex-relationships-study-finds.html

When you hit your 30's, your priorities change. You don't care as much about banging that HB 9 from the club as you do having a family, stability, etc.

This study shows that couples who had sex early had the worst marriages. I think there is some truth to this but wanted to see what you guys think.

Please don't reply with "forget women, just use them as sex toys". This is for men who are looking for serious relationships and not just a fvck buddy.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with studies and this kind of research is that it is completely useless, and is just used as reinforcement for people who want to hear official sounding confirmation of what they have already decided on in their minds.

You can find a study or poll that will support virtually any conclusion you want when it comes to dating (or economics, politics, and science for that matter). For every one that says you should wait, I can find one that says not to. The question is why do you give a shît what some article tells you? Go and find out what works for you.

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
The problem with studies and this kind of research is that it is completely useless, and is just used as reinforcement for people who want to hear official sounding confirmation of what they have already decided on in their minds.

You can find a study or poll that will support virtually any conclusion you want when it comes to dating (or economics, politics, and science for that matter). For every one that says you should wait, I can find one that says not to. The question is why do you give a shît what some article tells you? Go and find out what works for you.

Exactly. Even if the studies are true, unless it's 100% (which it's not) there will always be people on the other side. Just because 70 something percent of people have something in common it doesn't mean you can't be in the minority. Everyone's different so the best way is just to figure out where you fit for yourself. If everyone based their actions and philosophies on what other people did, there wouldn't be anything to compare it to anyway as the majority, because everyone would be looking to someone else. That's a limiting and disempowering mindset to have. It's better to go to yourself to find the answer you're seeking.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over 49% and half of all psychologists agree to disagree that 50% of all marriages last due to the permanent delay of sex.

pumpkin-head

Don Juan
Reaction score
No truth to this at all when sex most likely happens at the third date. I work with a guy who got divorced after is wife cheated on him 6 years after marriage, she made him wait 2 months until they had sex.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pumpkin-head said:
No truth to this at all when sex most likely happens at the third date. I work with a guy who got divorced after is wife cheated on him 6 years after marriage, she made him wait 2 months until they had sex.
I posted this because every girl I have fvcked on the first date has gone ghost on me, while the girls I waited 1-2 months to fvck have maintained high interest for months after that. Can you explain this?

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
I posted this because every girl I have fvcked on the first date has gone ghost on me, while the girls I waited 1-2 months to fvck have maintained high interest for months after that. Can you explain this?
Small sample size unless you've f**ked 1,000 women and too many other variables, I've had the opposite happen.

cfdagola

Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO said:
Small sample size unless you've f**ked 1,000 women and too many other variables, I've had the opposite happen.
if you want a bigger sample size then go to /r/askseddit

and you'll see many men who smashed after 2 hours of knowing the girl and they have gone ghost.

other's a few days all gone ghost.

Yes Oxytocin is what makes females bond to the guy they're having sex with but its a chemical imbalance rectified after a day of no sex. These day's women are more free spirited then they were before. So the whole "HIGH" of getting laid and getting that "Oxytocin rush" is more desirable than dating a guy they really have no interest in.

This study has just as much merit as your study. These days you need more than "Good D" to keep your chick. just banging a girl does not make her your love slave until you feel you don't want her anymore.

I don't even need to read the study to know the reason why those couples have more fulfilling longer lasting relationships is because they have bonded emotionally AND THEN sexually. The emotional bond is much more powerful than your penis will ever provide sorry to say.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
When you hit your 30's, your priorities change. You don't care as much about banging that HB 9 from the club as you do having a family, stability, etc.
I'll never get tired of bangin a HB9

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why am I not surprised this thread was started by skinny?

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We are sexual passionate beings, and if a girl want's to have sex the first night, why the hell not? I haven't had a problem so far. I know a girl who is married, never had sex with her husband until after she got married, and she cheats on his arse all the time. This is only after 3 years of marriage. And, I haven't had one girl lose interest in me after fvcking on the 1st date. The ones I have stuck always stick around long term, they love the D injection. Maybe improve your love making, not being mean, but I don't know what to tell you. My experience has been far different.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Some girls really do just want a ONS sometimes.

I wouldn't assume that a girl that bhangs on the first night even wants a relationship.

I mean, she MIGHT, but odds are, she wants a quick fling.

I'm not disagreeing with the premise of the thread, but first night girls don't even belong in your sample size. We tend to think of ONS' as only associated with the bar or club or online. But sometimes women do go on a proper "date" with a guy just to get F-ed (plus a free dinner lol). So you can't really put these in a relationship category. You don't even really know if a first night girl even wanted a relationship.

It might be better, for example, to compare a lay after a week to a lay after two months if you are looking at the quality of relationships versus how soon you F-ed.

Last edited:

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
skinnyguy said:
http://www.livescience.com/10935-delaying-sex-relationships-study-finds.html

This study shows that couples who had sex early had the worst marriages. I think there is some truth to this but wanted to see what you guys think.

Please don't reply with "forget women, just use them as sex toys". This is for men who are looking for serious relationships and not just a fvck buddy.
The old efficacy vs. efficiency debate. This is why studies don't work when it comes to dating, efficacy is the ability to produce a desired result in a controlled lab environment, where you control most of the variables. Now, efficiency is how well this study actually pans out in the actual environment where no factors are held as a control. The issue is, many things that produce high levels of efficacy, don't produce nearly as much efficiency n the real world.

Like with everything, it depends on so many factors , not just two variables.

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Its because 3 things can usually happen .. 1. you did not know how to keep the tension or the challenge ( or did not **** her good enough ) ,, 2. They are just women and we cant rationalize and find logic in their behaviors and we all know that already. and 3. She just wanted a quick fix just like men, they feel that need too and is not interested or available at that moment.