Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Delaware women accused of stealing MAGA hat indicted on robbery, hate crime charges

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well werent "hate crimes" a serious thing?

Anyway they will hardly do more than 6 months public works, their lawyers will get paid from their onlyfans or gofundme accounts.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not surprise, ugly fatties, the lack of atencion do strange things on woman

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember the day this happened and how disgusted I was to see this kind of behavior. I was so happy when they got arrested. Was not expecting that harsh of a sentence but we know they won't come close to serving that amount of time, if any at all.

Those sloots are the perfect example of mind control. Doing exactly what they were programmed to do. Hate the POTUS, spread the hate like a virus and hurt those who support him. To attack a little kid over something so petty shows you how powerful brainwashing is and how fast it spreads.

Would make for some good comedy to interview those chicks to ask them why they hate the Pres so much that they would bully a child and his mother. Bet they don't even know why, they just took the bait.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
I remember the day this happened and how disgusted I was to see this kind of behavior. I was so happy when they got arrested. Was not expecting that harsh of a sentence but we know they won't come close to serving that amount of time, if any at all.

Those sloots are the perfect example of mind control. Doing exactly what they were programmed to do. Hate the POTUS, spread the hate like a virus and hurt those who support him. To attack a little kid over something so petty shows you how powerful brainwashing is and how fast it spreads.

Would make for some good comedy to interview those chicks to ask them why they hate the Pres so much that they would bully a child and his mother. Bet they don't even know why, they just took the bait.
1599681548121.jpg
4 more years! I can't wait. By nov 4th this covid will be over. I still remember when trump won and liberals were literally crying and calling out, that was hot. Now with all that antifa riots and looting, trump will definitely win again. It's hilarious that for the last 5 years the media and democrats have tried so hard, put forth such great effort to destroy trump and his reputation and they have only strengthened his support base.
1599615997969.jpg

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The attorney general of Delaware is a trump hating liberal.

She also has a boner for charging people with hate crimes and is empowered by a clearly unconstitutional state hate crime statute:

(a) Any person who commits, or attempts to commit, any crime as defined by the laws of this State, and who intentionally:

(1) Commits said crime for the purpose of interfering with the victim’s free exercise or enjoyment of any right, privilege or immunity protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, or commits said crime because the victim has exercised or enjoyed said rights; or

(2) Selects the victim because of the victim’s race, religion, color, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, shall be guilty of a hate crime. For purposes of this section, the term “sexual orientation” means heterosexuality, bisexuality, or homosexuality, and the term “gender identity” means a gender-related identity, appearance, expression or behavior of a person, regardless of the person’s assigned sex at birth.

Sub paragraph 2 is the same as every other hate crime law. The first paragraph is what they were charged under and is absurd. It would never withstand a constitutional challenge. Free speech is a first amendment right, and if I punch you in the face because I don't like what you said, that is not a hate crime, but it is under that statute.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The attorney general of Delaware is a trump hating liberal.

She also has a boner for charging people with hate crimes and is empowered by a clearly unconstitutional state hate crime statute:

(a) Any person who commits, or attempts to commit, any crime as defined by the laws of this State, and who intentionally:

(1) Commits said crime for the purpose of interfering with the victim’s free exercise or enjoyment of any right, privilege or immunity protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, or commits said crime because the victim has exercised or enjoyed said rights; or

(2) Selects the victim because of the victim’s race, religion, color, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, shall be guilty of a hate crime. For purposes of this section, the term “sexual orientation” means heterosexuality, bisexuality, or homosexuality, and the term “gender identity” means a gender-related identity, appearance, expression or behavior of a person, regardless of the person’s assigned sex at birth.

Sub paragraph 2 is the same as every other hate crime law. The first paragraph is what they were charged under and is absurd. It would never withstand a constitutional challenge. Free speech is a first amendment right, and if I punch you in the face because I don't like what you said, that is not a hate crime, but it is under that statute.
Im not a lawyer and my country doesnt even have common law as a system, personally its obvious that the reason for their aggression and theft was the polical belief of the 7 yrs old kid.

By taking away his hat they not only commited theft but basically forbid him to express his political opinion and affiliation while they had the full intention of doing it.

The fact that two grown adults are capable of committing crimes against a 7 yrs old kid says enough with no further explanations as much as their beligerant behaviours with those trying to reason with them.

They are the same scum we see with scarfs and bataclavas destroying public property in the streets.

U

user43770

What is it with leftists thinking they can assault Trump supporters? These trashy creatures need to be made an example of.

That dude should have punched her back. I bet she wouldn't go around swinging on men anymore.