Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Degenerate Haven's Game Recovery Journal.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with decent rooftops in NYC is that you have a long freaking wait for everything.
So what? Go approach in Central Park. There are rumors that joggers have quickies in the isolated areas of the park.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be vague about girls, locations, and specifics. Misc detectives. Seen dudes get wrecked over the years.

Good on you losing weight. Try IF. I swear fasting is a game changer. Lift. Look into calisthenics. YouTube fitness faq. My shoulders are bulletproof. My joints are happy and healthy from the break from iron.

Pickup is a skill game. There's clinical psychologist JBP spoke about pua. Spike about the methodology in exposure to a fear stimuli. Enough exposure desensitization kicks off. Aim to get past AA first. Seek competence. Approach everyday a handful of girls. Repeat. Test interest level. Compliance is king.

As for pulling, snl or on, and rotations; source enough. Approach more. It could be whole foods or the gas station. I'm at 5h3 gym or the park. Make your move. It's never suddenly game time. Time for your wig and fake ****ing mustaches. It's game time from go. 3 approaches a day, 21 per week. 52 weeks in a year. That's almost 1100 a year. I am saying approach more. You pull 1. That's it. Read the old MM for framework. Approach. Test for compliance. Pull or next. Repeat. Approach as if you had already beat it rotten. Every set is practice.
Listen to this guy

Reaction score
I went back and read the post about misc detectives and all that, kind of had to figure out what you guys were talking about but then I got into the nitty gritty of it. Yeah, it is messed up as to how in a lot of male self-improvement communities, you have to worry a lot about being exposed to where your real information pours over onto the public. In today's political climate, that is especially bad with the woke and cancel culture.

What gets me is that all of these clowns who make up accusations about you and try to militany target you on a forum are never really paid their sense of justice, in most cases. I had a recent thread that got locked when others accused me of being another user all because I brought up a similar topic. Like we have moved past people wanting to have a conversation or intellectual debate and straight to trying to get someone banned, exposed, or fired for having an opinion.

I hope some of these people resorting to this get their karma or at least some much-needed justice comes in to balance the universe. Someone could make a really good business off of trying to expose these clowns themselves and put the spotlight on them instead. Give them the unwanted attention and let their wives, spouses, and family know that they have been spending their lives trying to play e-papparazi.

Coast

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went back and read the post about misc detectives and all that, kind of had to figure out what you guys were talking about but then I got into the nitty gritty of it. Yeah, it is messed up as to how in a lot of male self-improvement communities, you have to worry a lot about being exposed to where your real information pours over onto the public. In today's political climate, that is especially bad with the woke and cancel culture.

What gets me is that all of these clowns who make up accusations about you and try to militany target you on a forum are never really paid their sense of justice, in most cases. I had a recent thread that got locked when others accused me of being another user all because I brought up a similar topic. Like we have moved past people wanting to have a conversation or intellectual debate and straight to trying to get someone banned, exposed, or fired for having an opinion.

I hope some of these people resorting to this get their karma or at least some much-needed justice comes in to balance the universe. Someone could make a really good business off of trying to expose these clowns themselves and put the spotlight on them instead. Give them the unwanted attention and let their wives, spouses, and family know that they have been spending their lives trying to play e-papparazi.
This is the modern paradigm DH, from the media to marketers to influencers of all sorts they want you to literally jump to conclusions, not take the time to weigh & consider or make rational judgments for yourself. They don’t want you to think for yourself, simply to jump to their preferred conclusion.