"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Degenerate Haven's Game Recovery Journal.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
The problem with decent rooftops in NYC is that you have a long freaking wait for everything.
So what? Go approach in Central Park. There are rumors that joggers have quickies in the isolated areas of the park.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Be vague about girls, locations, and specifics. Misc detectives. Seen dudes get wrecked over the years.

Good on you losing weight. Try IF. I swear fasting is a game changer. Lift. Look into calisthenics. YouTube fitness faq. My shoulders are bulletproof. My joints are happy and healthy from the break from iron.

Pickup is a skill game. There's clinical psychologist JBP spoke about pua. Spike about the methodology in exposure to a fear stimuli. Enough exposure desensitization kicks off. Aim to get past AA first. Seek competence. Approach everyday a handful of girls. Repeat. Test interest level. Compliance is king.

As for pulling, snl or on, and rotations; source enough. Approach more. It could be whole foods or the gas station. I'm at 5h3 gym or the park. Make your move. It's never suddenly game time. Time for your wig and fake ****ing mustaches. It's game time from go. 3 approaches a day, 21 per week. 52 weeks in a year. That's almost 1100 a year. I am saying approach more. You pull 1. That's it. Read the old MM for framework. Approach. Test for compliance. Pull or next. Repeat. Approach as if you had already beat it rotten. Every set is practice.
Listen to this guy
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Jul 17, 2021
Messages
117
Reaction score
63
Age
35
I went back and read the post about misc detectives and all that, kind of had to figure out what you guys were talking about but then I got into the nitty gritty of it. Yeah, it is messed up as to how in a lot of male self-improvement communities, you have to worry a lot about being exposed to where your real information pours over onto the public. In today's political climate, that is especially bad with the woke and cancel culture.

What gets me is that all of these clowns who make up accusations about you and try to militany target you on a forum are never really paid their sense of justice, in most cases. I had a recent thread that got locked when others accused me of being another user all because I brought up a similar topic. Like we have moved past people wanting to have a conversation or intellectual debate and straight to trying to get someone banned, exposed, or fired for having an opinion.

I hope some of these people resorting to this get their karma or at least some much-needed justice comes in to balance the universe. Someone could make a really good business off of trying to expose these clowns themselves and put the spotlight on them instead. Give them the unwanted attention and let their wives, spouses, and family know that they have been spending their lives trying to play e-papparazi.
 

Coast

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Messages
13
Reaction score
8
Location
New York
I went back and read the post about misc detectives and all that, kind of had to figure out what you guys were talking about but then I got into the nitty gritty of it. Yeah, it is messed up as to how in a lot of male self-improvement communities, you have to worry a lot about being exposed to where your real information pours over onto the public. In today's political climate, that is especially bad with the woke and cancel culture.

What gets me is that all of these clowns who make up accusations about you and try to militany target you on a forum are never really paid their sense of justice, in most cases. I had a recent thread that got locked when others accused me of being another user all because I brought up a similar topic. Like we have moved past people wanting to have a conversation or intellectual debate and straight to trying to get someone banned, exposed, or fired for having an opinion.

I hope some of these people resorting to this get their karma or at least some much-needed justice comes in to balance the universe. Someone could make a really good business off of trying to expose these clowns themselves and put the spotlight on them instead. Give them the unwanted attention and let their wives, spouses, and family know that they have been spending their lives trying to play e-papparazi.
This is the modern paradigm DH, from the media to marketers to influencers of all sorts they want you to literally jump to conclusions, not take the time to weigh & consider or make rational judgments for yourself. They don’t want you to think for yourself, simply to jump to their preferred conclusion.
 
Top