"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

deflowering virgins?

wonderingwhy

New Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
my new g\f is a virgin, i should say was a virgin, last night we had sex for her first time. ive never done it with a virgin before, she was in more pain than i imagined... ive herd it hurts a girl her first time, but now shes really sore and ****, she says it hurts to the touch, should i be worried about her? or is that perfectly normal...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
The first virgin I had had too much pain when I even tried to begin trusting in there so I did he oral+ fingers and one hour later she was ready for full penetration.
 

Hubris

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Canada, Near TO
You do realize you're asking a forum full of guys, right?

I heard once on some late night show that you shouldn't worry unless she's still bleeding like a day later.
 

FitnessGuy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Do not worry. Often times my girlfriends p4ssy hurts because we have so much sex so it's ok. If it still hurts in like a week or two then yea I would have her see a doctor.
 

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
Proper lubrication is essential.

Buy some or use more foreplay.

She'll be alright, if a bit hesitant to do it the second time, but it'll get loads better for her.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
i banged a virgin, i didnt even have to finger her, lol, and im 8 stack! :-\

she bled on my bed, i whacked her in the head, and that's that...
 
Top