Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Definitive theory on One-i-tis (LONG)

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This might be just semantics but the way I see it is that you can only be the protector if the girl needs protecting right now or will need it at some future time.

If the girl has gone through cr@p BEFORE she`s met you then you could fall into the trap of becoming her COUNSELLOR or HEALER. I think this is one aspect of the Protector impulse in men, it definitely was for 2 of the longest LTR`s I had, and ultimately lead to the breakdown of those relationships.

I really liked and was into these women and the same from their end. They had some problems (unknown to me at the beginning, should`ve qualified better - hindsight is always in focus) and I genuinely wanted to help but I couldn`t and they didn`t want to get help (i.e. see a professional) so things fell apart.

The Protector drive in men is born out of biological and societal necessity I think. If it wasn`t we`d just go around f#cking countless women and not stick around to invest ourselves emotionally with the potential offspring and enter into a long term relationship with the woman.

Being a Protector has it`s place but great care must be taken when a man decides which woman should be bestowed with that honour.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Mav