Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Definition of Rejection

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like everyone's opinion on this. Most guys on here refer to rejection as a girl refusing to give up her digits or to go out with you in general.

How about girls who will give you the number but when you call them they flake on you and you never see them again ? I don't see why that can't be considered a rejection as well. That happens to me personally way more often then them simply refusing to give the numer.

What do y'all think ?

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to use the word rejection then yes that is rejection but in my world rejection does not exist only mistakes or bad skills.... Look at no's/flakes as statistics, nothing else.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
If you want to use the word rejection then yes that is rejection but in my world rejection does not exist only mistakes or bad skills.... Look at no's/flakes as statistics, nothing else.
What do you mean - rejection does not exist ? Sometimes you try and there's no attraction that's all - how is that a mistake or bad skill ?

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Golden Arms
What do you mean - rejection does not exist ? Sometimes you try and there's no attraction that's all - how is that a mistake or bad skill ?
Then it's bad luck, it's not rejection =) We are talking about mindset here.

Reaction score
its ok boys not everyone u approach is necessarily interested in u or r they supposed to b - dont take it personal - it is not a rejection its just the natural order of things - can u imagine that if everyone that approached u - u were obligated to give them your number or b interested in then!! sounds ridiculous doesnt it.

after the first call or actually b4 the call sometimes they have second thoughts and regret giving number out - or your convo was weak or u 2 had nothing in common.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rejection is basically not going out with you.