Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Definition of a MAN

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with matygee, sticky this. Being a teen, I am struggling to find my identity, with the help of this website and some balls, I have been searching. Its articles like these that guide me in the right direction towards manhood. Thanks guys

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, Awesome post.

Being a Man is not being macho. Being a Man is embracing your own destiny, standing for what YOU want for once in your life, to stop being influenced by others, by having a sense of self, by acting on your own sexuality, by not fearing your own sexuality, and uniting dream and day.
That quote by Pook says it all in such a simple way.

Man is the master of himself and only himself. Focusing on outside sources or trying to manipulate/change others in perceiving him is not what a man does. Keep the focus on yourself and everything else will fall in place.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
matygee said:
listen my friend, you like many others are missing the point. I'm not going to say I understand it completely, but I do understand it. The fact of the matter is a DJ does not base his happiness on having a woman. That is the first rule. Your happiness is based on WHAT YOU LIKE, not on a woman. A woman is a side-dish to the full order menu of what LIFE has TO OFFER YOU. Basically a Don Juan dosen't need to KEEP his girlfriend because shew will want to KEEP HIM. But for her to want to keep him he has to be a prize. That is up to you, whether you want to be the prize in your own eyes. Follow what fullfills you, follow what makes you happy and eventually you will become the prize. Remember that dude.
that was well put. i understand it completely now. i have to keep this in mind all the time. thanks a lot!~

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By reading these tips it made me "smarter" in the dating game, BUT didn't provide me on how these characteristics can come natually by being yourself and by being a Man. Don't get me wrong of course you need to read these tips to experience good success. What I'm trying to say is you can't be happy with your success when your not yourself..when your not a true man.

Being a Man is not being macho. Being a Man is embracing your own destiny, standing for what YOU want for once in your life, to stop being influenced by others, by having a sense of self, by acting on your own sexuality, by not fearing your own sexuality, and uniting dream and day.

When I say women are attracted to MEN, I am not saying the cliche that women love 'confidence' or 'muscles' or whatever else. Women seek the monads. Things like confidence and drive come naturally from being a monad. You do not think, "That chick is hot. I must win her!" You think, "I think that chick is hot. Let's see if she is WORTHY of me!"

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Here's a post I don't see too often around here: a guy who has finally made the distinction between his own happiness and being desired by women.

It is CHICKS who place their happiness on being desired by the opposite sex. It is CHICKS who place their ego, their self esteem, their entire destiny in how people percieve them, in who they date, etc.

These terms should clarify things:

MONAD- an indivisible unit that constitutes reality (the base unit of metaphysics)

HENID- Matter that demands to be molded and shaped. Henids possess no existence and recieve their existence from others.

You cannot be 'happy' being successful with women because man's nature is to be a monad. Women are the henids; they demand to be loved by all. A guy cannot be truly happy playing the role of the female.

Some guys may seem confused by this quote. When you place the focus on 'success with women', you cease being a monad and so risk losing your destiny. In other words, happiness comes when you are chasing down your dreams and ambitions, your own destiny.

Exactly! Any guy can be successful with women by playing the henid. But being successful with women while being monad is what makes a Don Juan. Even Weineger agrees.

Weineger says: Corresponding to true women, there are extremely female men who are to be found always in the apartments of the women, and who are interested in nothing but love and sexual matters. Such men, however, are not the Don Juans.

Absolutely! Many guys go this route because they want to be envied by other males. This is also chick thinking, henid thinking. We are called to be monads, to blaze our own path however and wherever we want.

This quote will mystify some of the guys here as well. To be a Man is to be a monad. Confidence, challenge, going for what you want, these are all side effects of being the monad. You do not rebase your reality or dreams based on what others think, including women.

Right now, I am single. Often, a guy will try to rub it in that he now has a girlfriend and that I ought to be jealous. I just smile at him. I know that he is deflating his own ambitions and dreams to 'stay' with her. He doesn't know he is appealing to Womaniverse. He doesn't realize that he didn't actively CHOOSE her. She chose him and he liked her because she liked him. A healthy relationship is a monad and a henid. However, this relationship was two henids. The result was that he ends up acting AFC eventually and she leaves him. All those months of wasted time and money, and I just smile at his past smugness.

When I say women are attracted to MEN, I am not saying the cliche that women love 'confidence' or 'muscles' or whatever else. Women seek the monads. Things like confidence and drive come naturally from being a monad. You do not think, "That chick is hot. I must win her!" You think, "I think that chick is hot. Let's see if she is WORTHY of me!"

Great post, PeaceDJ. Glad to see someone gets it (many men never do which is why a man is such a rarity these days).
Almost 16 years ago, this very post still rings true and will remain so till the end of days.

Plenty of you guys that's struggling with women could use this single post to further improve and come out top.

But noooo...some men on here will deny this and create multiple red flags threads just to cover up their weaknesses - laziness.

And then happily post on SS for years even decades on end of how to filter women by gathering red flags after being dumped repeatedly.

R

Ranger

Almost 16 years ago, this very post still rings true and will remain so till the end of days.

Plenty of you guys that's struggling with women could use this single post to further improve and come out top.

But noooo...some men on here will deny this and create multiple red flags threads just to cover up their weaknesses - laziness.

And then happily post on SS for years even decades on end of how to filter women by gathering red flags after being dumped repeatedly.
This stuff is about something much deeper than most would even consider.

Even now there are newer guys banging on Rollo and Pook. Like somehow they are more elevated as they skulk in corners and talk about how many lays they have. How to protect themselves from evil women who have damaged that weak flimsy soul that resides in them.
Yes a man is a Monad. A single unit of creation And potentiality yet to be tapped.

This thread is fantastic. I just finished reading it twice. A man is sooo much more than his words and his limiting thoughts.

Reading these threads from men who have moved on speaks to the decadence that resides here now.

R

Ranger

I love that guy’s philosophy brix. I have the book now so I will start reading.
You’re right brother. These some in us all.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This stuff is about something much deeper than most would even consider.

Even now there are newer guys banging on Rollo and Pook. Like somehow they are more elevated as they skulk in corners and talk about how many lays they have. How to protect themselves from evil women who have damaged that weak flimsy soul that resides in them.
Yes a man is a Monad. A single unit of creation And potentiality yet to be tapped.

This thread is fantastic. I just finished reading it twice. A man is sooo much more than his words and his limiting thoughts.

Reading these threads from men who have moved on speaks to the decadence that resides here now.
The threads is more like a blog where the regular poster are not seeking improvement but more towards writing their pain and suffering whilst not taking an iota of measure to improve.

Well that's their choice - they reap what they sow.

R

Ranger

The threads is more like a blog where the regular poster are not seeking improvement but more towards writing their pain and suffering whilst not taking an iota of measure to improve.

Well that's their choice - they reap what they sow.
Last night I read Pook’s post “SS is Beta”
True words. :)

Magotrox

Don Juan
Reaction score
In a nut: being a man is just like what Pook said: making yourself a good fruit and following your passions and dreams.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
R

Ranger

Talking about sorrows is most definitely something women do. Very feminine indeed.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me find it. It was in his book so the post has to be on the site. Will find it for you GrowingPains
Ah, I'll check there. The book has some content that the site doesn't because he wanted to have rights to what he wrote. Thanks.

I decided to put ALL my posts that is on this website and unpublished material together in a single file. It is standard font document with single space. It's hundreds of pages. I thought about just flooding the forum with hundreds of pages of Pook for fun. But everything I put down here becomes the property of Sosuave. I figure there is something better I could do than giv
And then there was light, The Book of Pook.

Last edited: