Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Defining CHARM

Don Phenom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
C-H-A-R-M

C Charisma- You attract everyone, not only women and everything to you like a magnet.

H Humor- yeah, this is how you make people laugh.

A Abition- you set high goals for yourself and you don't mind letting other people know you like going for the gold.

R Relax- be cool don't be anxious, anxiousness is a sign of nervousness, and that, my brothers is not charming at all.

M Modesty- yes modesty, how is this part of charm you ask, well no one likes a show off, know when to show your cards and when to retrain yourself, mystery is also key here.

This my friends is what charm is, you put this together with confidence and persistance, and you've got the makings of the ultimate Don, which is what we all need to aspire to.

------------------
Don Phenom-Unphasable, you couldn't make me lose my cool if you set me on fire. I will not lose!

bashful

Banned
Reaction score
Um i like to be Confident not persistant....stalkers are persistant. if a girl gives me a negative response the first time, shes done it for a reason.

question of the century:

Hmmm, you all talk a lot about being ****y. Where does that fit in with the whole C-H-A-R-M thing? Near the "modest" part...hmmmm? let me in on the secret.

im getrting conflicting views here.

Don Phenom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You show me where I Talk A LOT about being ****y.

Being ****y is only for those who know how and when to use it. But modesty/mystery, is a part of CHARM, that's what I'm talking about here.

Stop throwing rocks at the thrown man, I warn you.
------------------
Don Phenom-Unphasable, you couldn't make me lose my cool if you set me on fire. I will not lose!

[This message has been edited by Don Phenom (edited 10-06-2001).]

tweeder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post Don Phenom!! Come on Bashful, lighten up a little. I've read a lot of your posts these past few days, and you seem more eager to bring others down instead of working on bringing yourself up.

I don't recall anyone saying ****y is the key to women. There was a post recently asking if you should be ****y, but that's about it. Listen, for the last freaking time, you need to be confident instead of ****y. There is a difference, but not everyone on here seems to be getting it.

So you ask where does CONFIDENCE fit into CHARM? Well charisma means you attract everyone. And how do you do that? By being confident in yourself. People love to be around people that are secure in themselves.

Relax. Once again, you relax by being confident. IF you're insecure about yourself then you will come off as anxious and jittery.

Modesty. The most confident people I know are modest. THis is because they don't have to show off. They're the s#$$ and they know it. THey don't have to prove it to anyone. People that show off feel they have to prove to other people how cool they really are. So that is how confidence fits into Don Phenom's C-H-A-R-M theory.

bashful

Banned
Reaction score
i pride myself on being modest.

sorry guy, u read wrong, i asked, since everyone talks about being ****y. Where does that fit in charisma?

should it be next to being modest. should i be modest or ****y? oh what the hell who cares??? forget all that info...be this, be that. sorry, but being ****y isnt apart of personality. I cant be what you guys think all guys should be. I dont live my life through you guys, i live it through me.

Thanks for your time.

there is some good advise in this place though. but i see a lot of conflicting views on what YOU GUYS think a guy should be. not like what YOU GUYS think matters to me though.

Don Phenom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok

Thanks Tweeder

Bashful, I know that you must be doing the whole i'll try to attact some of the big boys' theories on the forum for some kind of attention. But you're barking up the wrong tree with me man, don't do it to yourself.

I really would like to help you, as would a lot of the Dons here. But you first have to listen to what is said, make it part of your personality by practice, practice, practice and also stop being so negative, there is no secret formula for becoming a true Don. But that's why you have to go and interact with the ladies and try EVERYTHING, so you at least know what works well for YOU. Man when I first started out, I thought some of the stuff I was doing would never work, now I see that they work almost too well. You might want to go out and get into it with a specific girl. Then take that experience and come back here and get some advice on where you went wrong, or right. I think that would help you more than just asking random questions, y'know.

------------------

cyclonus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is some good advise in this place though. but i see a lot of conflicting views on what YOU GUYS think a guy should be. not like what YOU GUYS think matters to me though.
Nobody is telling anybody how to be. We are giving advice on how to attract girls. There is always room for self-improvement. Use what works for you, if the way you carry yourself isn't working for you, don't you think u should do something about it? If its broke, fix it right? Confidence is a natural positive characteristic that naturally attracts. Thats why its emphasized so much on the board.

[This message has been edited by cyclonus (edited 10-06-2001).]

cyclonus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for double post.

I've read several of bashful's posts. Of course looks matter. There is no one secret catch that will get you girls. Its the entire package, looks, personality, confidence. The reason we don't talk about looks is because we already KNOW that it matters, but from experience, much less with women than with men. You are in control of your looks to a certain extent, so its assumed you are going to put in the effort to look your best.

An ugly (not extreme) confident guy can get chix, but a good looking pathetic whiny loser cannot--well, at least keep them. The reason why it seems like only good looking guys get the girls to you is b/c they are usually the confident ones, or appear to be.

[This message has been edited by cyclonus (edited 10-06-2001).]