"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

define

Status
Not open for further replies.

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
nlp: neuro linguistic programming
sarging: picking up women

use the search
insert: nlp or sarging
 

hacx

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
NLP = Neuro Linguistic Programming. A termed coined in the 1970s, from the book Trance-Formations : Neuro-Linguistic Programming and the Structure of Hypnosis by Richard Bandler and John Grinder. A way to subconsciously place people in a trance for the purpose of encouraging them to do things you want.

MORE DEFINITIONS AT http://www.fastseduction.com/acronyms.shtml
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top