Define cute.

Dark Chivalry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work losing weight! The improvement shows. Lose more, another 10-20 lbs. of fat need to go. You are not a fatso, there are lots of truly fat blokes out there with beerbellies, obese mofo's that look pretty gross.

You could still pull a girl with this body, but the fat on your waist, legs and face is giving you a softer, pudgy, less masculine look. A guy who is 6'2 gets away with being a bit overweight, a 5'8 guy with the same build is classed as the lil teddy bear girls want to cuddle. A leaner bottom half will make a nice contrast to your shoulders, plus the muscles on your arms will be more visible and your jaw will be more squared.

Eat clean; tuna, eggs, fruit, veggies. Steak and salad if you eat outdoors. Limit carbs to whole grains and fruit. Check the cutting threads. Do what you did in the past 4 months for the next 3 and post another pic, next to your first one. You'll have dropped 2 sizes in jeans. Then buy jeans that have a more classical cut, no lowered crotch, straight leg. Avoid skinny jeans, they look gay.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with te guy above me. The first thought I had when I looked at your skinny legged jeans were, "That looks gay." So, I would get different pants if I were you.

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:
I agree with te guy above me. The first thought I had when I looked at your skinny legged jeans were, "That looks gay." So, I would get different pants if I were you.
Problem with that is I get this annoying pet peave where the ass area sags after a couple hours of wearing them. And it just looks retarded. Ive yet to find my "perfect" pair of jeans.

And by the way, im 19 and still toolin with the 17-20 crowd of woman and they have yet to complain about my tight jeans, ive only heard compliments. When I went from classic old navy jeans to a tighter fit, alot of people noticed and complimented me saying I look thinner and so on. Ive yet to hear anything negative, only from guy's. lol

Ill do a little photoshoot with diff type of jeans though. Im bored, and it don't sound like a bad idea. haha

arqz4

Don Juan
Reaction score
I share your pain pvf94

i have great personality, my sh*t together and a life, but i can't manage to get really hot and interesting girls ... guess what, girls who actually saw that side in me actually had to know me for a couple of months, cuz my image don't convey my internal beliefs and mindset...

why you ask? because i look boyish... i'm not ugly, probaly far from that, but my face is build in a way that does not portray a masculine, dominative personality.. girls want to hug me but don't want to ***me.. i'm working on that by working out... also i have low facial hair too

I saw a pattern happening (same type of girls getting into me), the cute (at best) girls, inexperienced and generally with selfsteem issues...

the only time of my life i attracted really attractive women was when i gained 25pounds of muscule... The way i see it is like this:

- A nice man, great personality and all that stuff but skinny, is ONLY doing his "job" to compensate his lack of masculine traits

- A nice man, great personality etc added with great body is being REALLY NICE, CARING in the looks of woman because they think: "wow, that guy is handsome and still down to earth"... i think they associate great physique with bad personality...

so for a man who is nice and all, not because he wants to get laid, but thats who he IS, the better action is to work on his appeareance... they'll see it as "wow he is different from the other hot guys, he's not lost in himself despite his great looks"...

Pvf94 ur on the right track, loose that weight and if possible start working out.. let your hair grow more... and remember if you are seeing as cute today, you have the potential to be top 8-10 in the eyes of a women...

i think a lot of guys suffer from this... because beaulty itself is a women trait, and strength is a man trait... if you look weak (read: not masculine...you might not be weak, but that doesn't matter at first glance), u don't look like the man great women digg...

hope i've helped... later i'll post my pic here...

edit: here's my pic http://www.imagehosting.com/show.php/892301_sosuave.JPG.html

btw i'm not tall, 1,75m... i don't use that facial hair anymore.. thought it was lame after a while, cuz i don'y have much... oh i'm 22 y/o

Last edited:

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
arqz4 said:
I share your pain pvf94

i have great personality, my sh*t together and a life, but i can't manage to get really hot and interesting girls ... guess what, girls who actually saw that side in me actually had to know me for a couple of months, cuz my image don't convey my internal beliefs and mindset...

why you ask? because i look boyish... i'm not ugly, probaly far from that, but my face is build in a way that does not portray a masculine, dominative personality.. girls want to hug me but don't want to ***me.. i'm working on that by working out... also i have low facial hair too

I saw a pattern happening (same type of girls getting into me), the cute (at best) girls, inexperienced and generally with selfsteem issues...

the only time of my life i attracted really attractive women was when i gained 25pounds of muscule... The way i see it is like this:

- A nice man, great personality and all that stuff but skinny, is ONLY doing his "job" to compensate his lack of masculine traits

- A nice man, great personality etc added with great body is being REALLY NICE, CARING in the looks of woman because they think: "wow, that guy is handsome and still down to earth"... i think they associate great physique with bad personality...

so for a man who is nice and all, not because he wants to get laid, but thats who he IS, the better action is to work on his appeareance... they'll see it as "wow he is different from the other hot guys, he's not lost in himself despite his great looks"...

Pvf94 ur on the right track, loose that weight and if possible start working out.. let your hair grow more... and remember if you are seeing as cute today, you have the potential to be top 8-10 in the eyes of a women...

i think a lot of guys suffer from this... because beaulty itself is a women trait, and strength is a man trait... if you look weak (read: not masculine...you might not be weak, but that doesn't matter at first glance), u don't look like the man great women digg...

hope i've helped... later i'll post my pic here...

edit: here's my pic http://www.imagehosting.com/show.php/892301_sosuave.JPG.html

btw i'm not tall, 1,75m... i don't use that facial hair anymore.. thought it was lame after a while, cuz i don'y have much... oh i'm 22 y/o
Thats how I feel too dude.

Im definently on my way =)

I really like how this thread is turning out, you guys are bad asses. :rockon: