Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

defense ideas anyone?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you guys do when emotions are freakin involved, but it's time to move on regardless (even if they are still around)? do you drink and go out as much as poss.? do you mope? what are your surefire defenses against your own friggin feelings? and don't act like you haven't been there, because even the wisest of you all get stuck sometimes down in a hole.

and what is the most honorable way to get rid of someone you do like, but is only torture to keep around? i think the answer to this one will help alot of posters (she already has bf; she isn't ready for more; ect...)

feed me, feed me your ideas! i'm starving!

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

bothbarrels

Don Juan
Reaction score
since its late and I'm not out

ok. Take this to heart because it is not going to get any simpler.
Get her the **** out of your life. Do what ever you got to do. Cut off ALL contact( e-mail, phone, etc..)Go bang some other chick if the opportunity presents itself. Hell she's probably ****ing some other guy right now as you read this. Go out with your friends and start meeting new people-If your emtionally upset don't go where you will run into her. Bottom line is that she made her choice. Do you still want to keep in touch with her knowing someone is sticking their slong up her ass. Look, I'm just trying to help you out. On this board you are probably going to her **** that you don't want to hear. But believe it or not it is probably for your own good.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The simple realization that there are millions of women and only one of you kinda helps, also you just learn to deal with it. You want an honorable way out, then just be direct. Tell her what a pain she is and that you deserve better....its true, you know it you just have yet to say it. So you may like her but she obiviously doesn't like you why? Because she is with someone else, she keeps you wrapped around her finger, hence why she is able to feed you all sorts of garbage. Hence why your starving for people on this board to feed you the truth for once so here it is: YOU MAY LIKE HER, BUT SHE PROBABLY DOESN'T CARE. SHE IS NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO BE DIRECT ABOUT IT SO SHE IS GIVING YOU THE RUN AROUND. IF SHE LIKED YOU, SHE WOULD HAVE TAKEN A COUPLE OF RISKS TO BE WITH YOU. Chalk this one up to experience and protect your heart by not getting so attached and build up other leads so you can replace one girl with another when they prove to be unworthy.

-Grey Fox