Defend Yourself for Equality?

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Check this out:

collegedose.com/physically-abusive-woman-getting-a-taste-of-their-own-medicine-dont-be-surprised-if-you-hit-a-man-and-he-hits-you-back/

Ever retaliated, physically, after being struck by a woman?

Having been raised in a household of 4 sisters and a single mom, it would be tough to visualize myself going out of my way to knock a broad out. This past New Years, I had my resolve tested...

Was at a friend's (call him Chris) NYE party. Long story short, Chris and I had a mutual friend (Mark) there. Mark brought his girlfriend. She was being annoying, I said 'dang she's being annoying' at one point. She gets upset that Mark didn't defend her honor (because, obviously, i was committing a terrible sin). They fight; end up leaving because of said fight. On her way out the door, she screams 'it's you're fault!' *bam* punches me in the face.

I took the high road after an apology from Mark.

But that video made me think... the high road isn't always the way. If I was ever being accosted by a woman like those women in the video... I don't feel like there would be any other choice. The modern woman wants both sides of the coin:

-'I need to be indiscriminately equal to my male counterpart'

&

-'Are you really gonna hit a girl back?!'

Which is it? Am I punching my equal counterpart... or a girl?

I'm red pill- No frills. Tell things like they are. Unashamed and confident. Yet, I still struggle with this topic. Women are, obviously, physically (among other things) inferior. Hard to justify hurting one. But isn't that what they want?...

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of gender, you keep your hands to yourself. If someone hits you, you either ignore them or knock their a$$ out. Simple.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(I didn't watch the video)

In the eyes of the law, justifiable self-defense requires a reasonable apprehension of immediate impending harm. You don't get to hit anyone back just because they hit you. They have to be loading up or swinging the second punch before you can successfully claim self-defense. As soon as they stop fighting and trying to hurt you, then you can't touch them. You don't get a free shot just to even the score. Fairness and self-defense are not the same thing.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is a great question to ask a feminist. Next rally or get together they have I think someone needs to go take a video camera and ask several this question.