Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Default line

bb213

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm working on doing the cold approach thing, but I tend to tense up and can't keep the conversation going, or even get it started - I'm not good at it at all just yet. What I need is a default line, something that I can say in every case. For example, suppose you approach a girl and just say hi. She says hi and then waits for you. How do you convey you are interested in her? Immediately ask for her number? Ask if she is single? What is something that you can say to close and get out of there?

I'd appreciate any ideas, but please, no bragging 15 year olds, "just do it" advice, or angry rants about how stupid women are.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Conversating is an artform.

First introduce yourself of course, shake hands.

Its pretty easy just to bullsh1t. You need to take inspiration from your surroundings.

If your at a movie theatre, ask what movie shes seeing, or something similar ya know. It kind of obvious. Your job isnt to hold a long convo, just shoot the sh1t with her for a minute, when it comes to a slow dont hesitate just say "Hey its been nice talking to you and id like to continue later, how about you give me your number and ill give you a call sometime"

Its as easy as that yo.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Discussion

Don Rageta

Don Juan
Reaction score
goes without saying practice makes perfect, i remember when i would practically mumble talking to chicks. now i can talk to the hottest chicks without losing a beat. just think of them as people, with flaws and insecurities. for all you know she could be nervous because you aproached her. just be respectful when you talk to her. ask why she is there, or find out what. "water seeds" ask open ended questions and ask her about her responses.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Practice.
Also try "Beautiful day uh?" or "hey how's it going?".
A default line is a great idea cos you can just default to saying it without thinking and this way you'll hit a lot more readily.

I make a point of having a question (which willopen more convo , and a fairly relevant story of my own to offer so the chick can (and instinctively will) build on that.