Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Defamation

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
So around half a year ago a girl I used to work with reported me to my supervisors for sexual harassment (she claimed I was creeping on her in the bathroom) and they held a private investigation without my knowing. After reviewing lots of stuff from the cameras, they found no such thing had occurred, and she was trying to get me fired unlawfully. She was terminated/quit (she quit before she signed her papers) and moved onto another job.

However I don't think the stopped the rumors there. I think she's still spreading this lie about me and it's getting me treated worse by people who believe it/heard it, and what not. I'm tired of this **** and was thinking about talking to a lawyer to get it to stop.

Have you guys had experience with this?

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sue the headcase, do not let the hoe get away with this. You've got the evidence.

Creepy m0ther****ers with weird delusions in their little minds. It is funny how they interpret everything and anything as a surefire sign that you are attracted to them and are a stalker, LOL.

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
I plan on it, the only thing I'm worried about is evidence that she is spreading the rumors outside of work still.

Do I have to get people to directly tell me that she was telling them about the sexual harassment story? I've gotten lots of hints but no "Hey AlexKaiser, this girl said you did this" yet.

Could I still seek defamation charges against her over this? I'm only emotionally invested in this because girls I actually like quit talking to me because of these BS rumors, and the fact that it could've ruined my life if my supervisors never held an investigation.

Billtx49

Reaction score
If she's still spreading crap about it, and you want to go legal, you will need witnesses willing to testify in a court case. If you don't have them, write it off and move on with your life.

Last edited:

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it was me I'd ignore and laugh it off...

Your company will never release any information regarding the complaint and investigation. You even risk your job if you bring it up... as your are "tainted".

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, let it go. Cases like this are very difficult to win. The burden is on you to prove everything, and that includes the damages you have suffered. Unless you're a celebrity with a million-dollar image, it's just not worth it.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Sue the headcase, do not let the hoe get away with this. You've got the evidence.

Creepy m0ther****ers with weird delusions in their little minds. It is funny how they interpret everything and anything as a surefire sign that you are attracted to them and are a stalker, LOL.
^THIS!! I never let people get away with defaming my character. Nor should you. Especially in the context of employment. Defaming someone in the context of their employment/profession is one of the top 3 most serious types of defamation cases in my State. I ONCE SUED A WOMAN FOR WRITING BAD SH|T ABOUT ME ON FACEBOOK AND I WON THE CASE! The Judge actually said I didn't ask for enough money. He gave me what I asked for and said "If you would have asked for more damages, I would have given them to you, but you only asked for X so thats what you got". If you have doubts about how serious defamation can be, increase the scale size and look at Trump. Look at how the lies being told about him in the media are so strong that to a wide percentage of the population, the lies have become reality. Same can happen to guys like us on a smaller scale.

Still reading? Ok good. Write this b|tch a "Cease and Desist Letter". You can find samples online. In mine I always make sure to add something like "If you do not understand this letter, have your lawyer review it". You mention lawyer in any context to 80% of the population and that word alone scares them. Send it to her via Certified US Mail. Also send a copy to your HR Dept via Certified US Mail. The letter basically states to knock the sh|t off NOW or be sued. 90% of the time, this stops it. It will also show both her and your HR Dept that you mean business and aren't playing anymore.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@logicallefty part of his case is based on the assumption that she is still spreading lies, doesn't he need to verfiy that, and get the nems of the people she is telling this too, before he has 'cause' to write that letter?

@AlexKaiser yeesh, what a poor excuse for a human life! I agree, it's ime for you to stop running on the assumtion that she is telling people and start asking them straight away "did she tell you I was doing this?" dont tell them you are thinking of suing her, just ask them if she told them the story. if they respond afirmatively, write down the date, time, place and person and what was said in the conversation. if your state is a one party consent state, then record the conversation (preface it with 'soeaking to so and so on june x, 2017 at Y time at Z place)

good luck with it all

logicallefty

Reaction score
@sazc If he's 51% sure it's her, that's good enough for the letter IMO. The questions to raise is what are the lies? And who else could it be?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Little "fagg0ts", lol...

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thankfully at her work, she had pissed off a couple of her co-workers by no-call no-showing during a rush. It loosened up the lips of a couple of the people I knew there, and they told me that she had indeed been spreading the rumor there too. If it wasn't for that, they probably would've played the "I don't want to get involved" card. So I got confirmed witnesses for her doing this.

So my next move is writing the C&D?

The only reason I can even fathom for her wanting to do this is because I came to work one day with my girlfriend to buy some snacks. Every since that day she was playing insane amounts of ignoring games and throwing edge into everything she had to say to me, maximum passive aggressiveness.

Like she had SOME manager experience before, so when I was in the deli with her covering for somebody she gave me her number to call her if I needed help with anything. This confused me considering all of our contact info was already in the office, and later on it occurred to me that this was her attempt to hit on me that I never registered or even cared about.