Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Def Jam Inc

cazzie

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.defjambook.com

I reccommend this book becuase these two guys changed pop culture forever. They are Men Going Their Own Way.

They did not care what society, women, "white america", and "black america" thougt about hip hop culture. They went ahead and did it anyway because they LOVED it. Now Russell is on the verge of being a billionaire and Rick Rubin is still ahead of his time musically. Listen to Jay-Z's "99 Problems"; "I got 99 problems but a ***** ain't ONE".

PEACE!!

Last edited:

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought Russell was already a billionaire :p

anyways ill check out the site when i get some time.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He is. Russell Simmons is amazing. Def Jam is the biggest rap company in the world. You do know that Def Jam also does comedy.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny how a billionaire, is always pulling the race card every chance he gets. I'm all for success stories, but RS isn't getting a dime from me-- the guy is scum in my book!

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
How is he always pulling the race card???

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
He and rick are the ****. They came from nothing to owning an entire genre of the music industry, plus add Rick Rubins gerne bending production skills.......

I've noticed a poor little white man, cant get a break theme lately in our society. At work, here, and on the radio..... Just a new form of victimization. Normally blacks are accused of having such an attitude. Now, its middle aged middle class men that I've onserved sharing this same cant get nothing for free 'tude. Work hard make your own nut and shut the **** up.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Save that ****. I never said that minorities do not have a chance to achieve. My father is living proof, so are my uncles and aunts. Your views are all theory: I live, breath, and sh*t this sh*t

I already know all about Elders view on such subjects because during my talk radio conservative days, I read his book"the 10 things you cant say in America." My views are already enlightened

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Funny how you cant give us an example of him pulling the race card. Then u try to mention Elder as a wake up call to the colored ppl. Give me a break.... If He's ****tty show us how..

WHATEVA-:rolleyes: