Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Deer In The Headlights?

Don_Wrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am confused about this woman I met. Tell me whats up with her. I see this girl working at the mall all the time and I never spoke to her well I want to bang her so I decided to talk to her. I asked her how she was she smiled said Ok and gave me the blank stare I guess you can call it the Deer in The headlights look? Anyway I talked to her for a little bit she was very nice and smiling alot. She even must of stared into my eyes or gave me some sort of look because I had this chill come over me. Well when I left she gives me this huge BYE! I thought wow that went well then the next time I see her she is acting all cold and does not talk to me So I am like WTF? What is up with her and whats with the deer in the headlights look?

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't it all making sense now? Why guys become "a man" with women? They're practically forced into it with all the stupid behaviours girls have.

When thinking of deer in the headlights... think of something you wouldn't expect her to ask or say or something that might stumble or fluster you.

Like picture a really really hot girl coming up to you and saying in a serious tone and expression "Hey, I think you're incredibly sexy and I can't help myself from wanting you!" Think about how you'd really react, especially when not many guys get that.

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
My take on this goes thusly....

The deer-in-the-headlights look was probably because she was on L-S-D at the time, it may shock you but 80% of women take L-S-D at least 1 or 2 times a day to become one with their emotions and excert mental powers over the weaker men of the species.

I wouldn't worry about it. You probably came accross like a talking carrot or a haddock smoking a cigar which would also explain why she was cold when you saw her the second time. Would YOU befriend a mutli-coloured talking haddock?!

The next course of action would be this: When you next see her with her deer eyes in full force, wiggle your fingers on both hands in front of her eyes to reset her brain and put her into a trance like state, clap loudly to shock her then insert the command you want her to react to.... it could be anything, use you imagination.

Enjoy.

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
Why didn't you number close her when you first talked to her?

Go see the wizard ask him for some balls

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done for approaching, that is more than a lot of guys on here would do.

She may have been a little intimidated when you approached but then warmed up. She expected the conclusion of your chat to end up with you suggesting numbers or a date. You did neither.

She feels either
1) stupid/humiliated because she send you IOIs which you didn't act on by closing her.
AND/OR
2) she is shy in general and doesn't know how to act until you approach her again.

Cold approaching send a very clear message to the chick. You are a confident man who goes after what he wants and is not afraid to admit what he wants. The whole process and your actions have to be congruent with that.

Guys just don't go up to chicks for no reason or to have a "chat". They do it because they find the chick hot and want to bang her. You know that, more importantly, she knows that.

You set the timer ticking by approaching her. (She knows what you want and is waiting for you to ask). After that happens you have only so much time to close her. You can't keep approaching and having little chats. She will get the impression you lack confidence and are afraid to ask her out. Then the positive, confident image you presented by cold approaching is blown out of the water and her interest evaporates.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She feels either
1) stupid/humiliated because she send you IOIs which you didn't act on by closing her.
AND/OR
2) she is shy in general and doesn't know how to act until you approach her again.
I agree, and it seems that if they are "really interested" they get pissed off that you didn't ask them out. Weird, but that's women for you.

Don_Wrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I take it she is/was interested? I am going to ask her out this week. Because I sure as HeII am not going to be like my old self and be too scared to do anything and be screwed again. So that being that I assume she is shy that I have heard that shy girls want to get to know you better before they will go out with you. Should I ask her out or talk to her some more before I ask her out? I have talked to her 3 times already.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your interest in this girl?

Talk to some more girls... pursue a girl who actually responds in a normal manner rather than trying to decrypt the really ambiguous and mysterious types..

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chalk
My take on this goes thusly....

The deer-in-the-headlights look was probably because she was on L-S-D at the time, it may shock you but 80% of women take L-S-D at least 1 or 2 times a day to become one with their emotions and excert mental powers over the weaker men of the species.

I wouldn't worry about it. You probably came accross like a talking carrot or a haddock smoking a cigar which would also explain why she was cold when you saw her the second time. Would YOU befriend a mutli-coloured talking haddock?!

The next course of action would be this: When you next see her with her deer eyes in full force, wiggle your fingers on both hands in front of her eyes to reset her brain and put her into a trance like state, clap loudly to shock her then insert the command you want her to react to.... it could be anything, use you imagination.

Enjoy.
ROTFL:crackup: good reply.

In case you're unable to think of any commands my suggestions would be:

1. "Cover yourself in a thin coating of marmalade and dance the macarena"
2. "Have sex with me"

good luck;)