"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Deep in the Game - Five Mottos

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
I just compiled a word file of nuggets I've cooked together from my several years of being in the red pill sphere.

1 - Men work since puberty to make their skills, game, and time sexually valuable. Women are born with their sexual value. Men and women are not equal.

2 - The three mottos for relationships

1. Give her the emotional rollercoaster, the game does not end
2. Know what first made her respect you, and don't let that be ruined
3. Ask yourself if her and her peers think she is lucky to have you

3 - The two mottos for interest

1. If she didn't say some variation of "yes", she meant no
2. Women who want you help you and make it easy for you, there is no "playing hard to get"

4 - The two tactics to shame men

1. Accuse the man of having a fragile, insecure ego
2. Attack the man's ego

5 - Game is ultimately the skill and experienced confidence to give women the emotional rollercoaster: love, hate, lust, play, jealousy, respect. For example, dancing with her or being playfully contrarian and teasing = "play". Standing up for yourself in an argument, telling a woman "no", or taking control of a situation, interaction, your own life = "respect". Seeing other girls hit on you = "jealousy" (and respect). Lust speaks for itself. And finally, a woman loves when she hates that she wants you.

-

The first draft. The whole point is to cook it down and refine it to the most essential tenets with the least verbiage possible, so you could go around with this in a little note in your pocket if you so wanted. It's not supposed to be a "physical laws of reality" list that applies the same exact way for everyone in every situation, merely mottos to help you out. What do you guys think?
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2014
Messages
2,327
Reaction score
1,419
Initial thought, kind of disagree with number one. Females and males are born with reproductive value, but sexual value is something different. Either one can grow up to be a fugly, greatly diminishing their reproductive value and inhibiting their sexual value.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Initial thought, kind of disagree with number one. Females and males are born with reproductive value, but sexual value is something different. Either one can grow up to be a fugly, greatly diminishing their reproductive value and inhibiting their sexual value.
Of course, but assuming all else is equal.
 

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
194
Reaction score
74
Age
46
You missed attraction, seduction, "financial security" & a whole bunch of other ones but good job.

Here's something more simplified:

Financial security (have a job)
Options (have women in rotation after mastering the game)
Confidence ("Know who you are")

Thats all you will ever need. I got from TRM book by Rollo. This solves most of everything that is woman.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
You missed attraction, seduction, "financial security" & a whole bunch of other ones but good job.

Here's something more simplified:

Financial security (have a job)
Options (have women in rotation after mastering the game)
Confidence ("Know who you are")

Thats all you will ever need. I got from TRM book by Rollo. This solves most of everything that is woman.
Yeah that's a lot more concise. It's a tradeoff of detail vs readability. I wanted to list things more that may not be obvious to even blue pill guys, like "being a good conversationalist", "confidence" and "financial security" - any guy will tell you that, but what does it mean? is that all there is? I wanted to keep it simple, but still advanced enough so a blue pill guy reading it will understand that there's more to game than he's been told.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
194
Reaction score
74
Age
46
Yeah that's a lot more concise. It's a tradeoff of detail vs readability. I wanted to list things more that may not be obvious to even blue pill guys, like "being a good conversationalist", "confidence" and "financial security" - any guy will tell you that, but what does it mean? is that all there is? I wanted to keep it simple, but still advanced enough so a blue pill guy reading it will understand that there's more to game than he's been told.
I hear you. IMO, Thats all there is.
Financial security $
Options, so when they dump you, you get another one. Or, when you get tire of her, you get another one .
Confidence, have strenght to accept things as "they are".
I guess with experience you evolve, but to me this is it. Blue pill will hopefully get it. I try not to help them anymore, too much resistance. Save those you can...
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Great work you wouldn't go far wrong. As usual I will add a few annoying nuances. For the younglings and newbs.

1. Disagree women take a lot of social value from their connections they work on them constantly.

2 1. Yes but can easily be over done. So a few filters for the younglings and newbs.

A good girl needs less cuz she has a good foundation and Less insecurity. Generally normal relationship misunderstandings will be enough. So always sh** test and screen.

I think the negative side is over done here. Nothing wrong with the occasional bit of romance.

I think it lot of time we fall into the trap that doing something with a girl means going out

As long as you are Light n Fun about it girls love to absorb skills and knowledge from their boyfriends. So teach her to sing or play chess or whatever you have in the bag. And make projects. They can be fun e.g a letter box decorated with your favourite band of the week with a light box or involve her in one of your projects.

Also subscribe to at least 3 what's on guides for your area.

I remember one woman I was dating who was in her early thirties she said a lot of guys her age were like they had been hit with the boring stick.

I remember another chick telling me that she had never had as much fun on dates as with me. And loved having sex with me. And then she dumped me. So no I certainly don't always win. She was just a plate so easy go. Looking back I think I had overdone the fun guy thing and she hadn't seen my serious side. She was an o l d download so equally likely that she was just bat**** crazy. Anyway a story for another time.
 
Last edited:
Top