"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

deep convictions

DRACO

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2003
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Hello people ,

I am wondering about a word or term used in a sentance .
Actualy im not sure in what exactly it ment in that particular sentance that it was used in , so maybey there is someone here who could help me out and explain what was ment by it in a more symplistic manner .

Ide mutch apreciate it if anyone could help me out here :cool:


The sentence :

He must also have deep convictions: he should NEVER give up his ideals or morals for anything.



The word or phrase :

deep convictions
deep convictions
deep convictions


convictions ?


What does the author meen ? convictions ?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

King Rat

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2002
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, California

Aisle55

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
To have deep conviction to me means to hold true to what you believe in. I don't believe a DJ should actively pursue a girl that already has a bf. Therefore, I do not try to make her ditch her current borefriend and date me. Another example is I believe a DJ should not tell his prospects about the DJ Bible, no matter how long he has been dating her. Perhaps after marriage... So I will not reveal the existence of this forum to any of prospects until I feel I am completely done with it. Hope that helped!
 

JR2003

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2003
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
This is basically a belief in something, or an ideal.

The "Deep" means that its something he wholly believes, he believes it in his heart + his mind. Its almost a natural instinct in him.

The "Convictions" part means that he will not only believe in this ideal, but he will do his absolute best to make sure that {this thing/ideal} is enforced.

So its something that someone believes in with a passion + will do all that he can to make it happen/work.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
708
Reaction score
1
Location
UK
Are you trying to run a pattern on us?

Funny, I can't stop thinking about deepness, going deep inside..
 

DRACO

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2003
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Thankyou very much guys .
I was a bit confused dueto the other word convicted as in convicted of theft .

I got it now , and no im not tryeing to run a pattern on yia all .
What ever that may mean .:confused:


Anyway thanks :)
 
Top