Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dee-Zy 100 approach challenge - homage.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday November 28th, 2010.

Went out with 3 other guys from Mtl's lair.

Bar hopped from Café noir, Billy Kun, Plan B, orienthé, Chez Baptiste, Boudoir, Bboul noir and then l'Baroof.

Tough night.

I didn't get drunk tonight. I wanted to push myself to improve. Only had about 2 pints in 3 hours.

At Café noir, there was a black girl sitting next to us studying so I commented that I admire how she can study with her facebook open right in front of her and actually study. I wasn't interested in her but this is something I feel like I have to do. I have to open girls even if I am not attracted to them, especially for getting the ball rolling and get momentum for the night.

One of the guy didn't like Billy Kun so we bounced. Billy Kun is a tricky place I find to approach. If anybody have any experience approaching there, please let me know. When we walked around, there was 2 girls sitting at a table. I had eye contact with the one facing me and smiled, kept eye contact and smile and she smiled back.

I should of opened right away but was so nervous, I kept walking. The good thing though is that I felt I actually had a natural smile, not a stressed/awkward smile and felt perhaps that was the reason why she smiled comfortably back as well. After she smiled back, I felt in a better mood. She was very good looking too.

At Plan B, there was two black haired girl at the bar. I felt opportunity but did not open, instead I went behind ome of them and just ordered a drink.

One of the guy found a place to sit between 2 girls and he chatted up the one next to him. a 3 set (1f 2m). A chick from France who just came in to town yesterday. I thought he did very well. He introduced me after a while so I bantered a little bit but not to amog him. I opened the 2 girls sitting next to me, asked them about their drink but it went nowhere.

The other places had nothing noteworthy to talk about on my end.

At le Boudoir, I bumped into a friend I haven't seen in a long time so I chatted him up but there wasn't anything there so we bounced.

At l'Baroof, I bumped into other people I knew so I went to say hi to them and went back to the table with the other guys.There was a 3 set behind me. They ordered shots. I wanted to say to them: "Looks like you guys are celebrating something, what are you celebrating?" But I choked. Before I left, One of the guy told me to just give a compliment to the girl behind me. She is a brunette with dyed blonde hair. As I turned around before I left, I approached her and said I wanted to tell you that I like your hair.

The feedback? WOW. HUGE smile on the girl's face and her friends were all pleasantly surprised as well.

That was the manliest thing I did all night.

That was probably the manliest thing I have done in a LONG time (if not ever).

That feedback really slapped a smile on my face and it made me feel really good about myself. The girl said thank you genuinely and there was just nothing bad in that interaction beside the fact that I left.

I really think I should of stayed. Asked their names, introduced myself. I have rarely, if ever, seen a stranger's eyes lit up like that before.

I was well dressed, white dress shirts with cuffs, grey blazers and jeans. I really felt that the combination of compliment, being well dressed and pretty much approaching directly like that was a very positive. For a second, I felt good about myself and felt manly but more importantly, this is the type of interaction that is overriding my negative thoughts and pessimist presumptions that when I approach a girl, it will go wrong. I need to do this again.

It is like something I heard in basketball. When you shoot the ball, you have to picture the ball going in. You have to have that confidence. Unfortunately, when you are not a good shooter, it is just really hard to imagine the ball going in.

I won't count any of my "approaches" as approaches because none of them have been more than just one or two back and forth. I need to do this more often.

I am thinking that I should just go out alone and approach and if need be, just invent an excuse if need be like I am waiting for a friend and ordered a drink, just heard from him that he couldn't make it because of an emergency so I want to talk to somebody rather than throwing my drink away and leave.

11FGA, 3FGM, 27.3FG%
89 to go still

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^Keep em coming. I agree with your basketball mentality. Sometimes you see those games were LeBron or Kobe is like 0-7 from the field and they just keep shooting coz eventually one has to fall and they can use one shoot falling to build their confidence off of. It can be the same with women I believe. You don't need to be knocking down hundreds of shots in a row to be confident, you just need one to prove that you can do it. That and remember that there is a random distribution between closes and rejections and you are golden

After not pulling the trigger on a chick at school who I almost positive is feeling me, I went on State Street keen to make up for it. A girl walks by on State Street. Cute face, great lips, decent body. I think I get eye contact on the walk by so I turn and catch up to her.

Macallik: Hey I know you probably get this all the time but I think you are cute and wanted to say hello.
Girl: *smiles* Thanks
*exchange names*
Macallilk: So where ya coming from school? looks like school huh.
Barbara: Yea I go to Everest College.
Macallik: Oh that's the nursing college right. So what made you want to be a nurse?
Barbara: Taking care of my grandmother.
Macallik: Oh word. I can understand that. *tells a story that is similar*

For the life of me, I can't remember what I said for the rest of the talk but we walked to the Green Line elevated train station where she had to go. I grabbed Barbara's digits and she said to call me so that I could have her number. Shibby!
15/34

I was feeling it then and hungry as hell but I figured I'd eat later and just keep on approaching and ride the high of doing what I set out to do. I swing over to North Michigan Ave and see a woman on the opposite side of the cross walk. The light turns green and she walks by me. Business pants and a black peacoat with her curly hair sticking out of a female beanie. I get about half way across the street when I tell myself, "WTF? GO APPROACH!" and so I do a U-ie in the middle of the street and go open her.

I opened her with the same line but immediately thought of ejecting. She was not as cute up close as I was hoping. She wasn't hideous or fat but her face was pudgy and it caught me off guard.

We get to talking and I am making her laugh. She tells me she's from Michigan originally and filler like that, we talk for 3-4 blocks before she reaches her destination. It kinda caught me off guard but I still managed to ask for the number as she walks away but she declines and says she has a boyfriend. I could tell she was not super interested in handing over her digits because when she said she was leaving, she didn't linger or hesitate to give me an opportunity. Obviously she didn't care if she ever saw me again lol.

15/35

Arrrghhh, that took a little bit of the sheen off of my carefree attitude, but I pushed on. I was in search for girls so I was overuling the rumbling in my belly and numb pain in my glove covered fingers. However, it was the first day of snow all year in Chicago and there was not a girl I was feeling in sight. I walked from the DePaul center on State Street to the Nordstrom Mall on the Magnificent Mile and still managed to not see any girls my type.

I doubled back to State Street for one last lap and saw a cutie across the street at a crosswalk again. Same M.O. I double back and introduce myself with my line.

Her: haha thanks.
*exchange names*
Macallik: Wow you walk really fast. Are you in a hurry to go somewhere or is this like your exercise for the day? Powerwalking on State Street?
Her: Haha actually I am on my way to work blah blah blah
Macallik: Oh word, what time are making.
Her: I am making 4:30 and I am running a little late
Macallik: Haha wow. You sure you still gonna have a job when you get there?
Her: Haha yea I hope so. I am not due in until 4:45 but I set 4:30 as my own personal time
Macallik: Oh tru tru. So you working that night shift huh
Her: Oh no no. I just start work late but I am not there all night.
Macallik: Oh I get you. So what is it that you do?
Her: Train at my company at the moment.
Macallik: Yea? Wait do you train others or are you still in training? Are you the trainer or the trainee.
Her: Oh I train others, I have been there about 4 years now and so I train others to become better at what they do
Macallik: oh and what is it that they do exactly?
Her: *something about preferred stock or another*
Macallik: *talks briefly about the stock market*

After a few blocks of talking we are waiting at a crosswalk and I just say fvck it.

Macallik: So can I get your number.
Her: .... No. Sorry
Macallik: Shucks. Okay well see ya around *ejects*
Her: Bye
15/36

After this, I gave into my hunger and caught the train in that brief window between high school getting out and rush hour traffic

I need to stop asking for numbers. I know for a fact that #2 was not interested in the slightest but with the 3rd approach, although it would have been an uphill battle, I think I could have squeaked something through if I had a decent phone convo with her.

Feels good to be out there doing exactly what I want. The essence of things is in the doing. Zen and The Art of Motorcycle Maintenance was right after all LOL

15/36

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out and about with friends. Met a friend of a friend and grabbed digits but since it wasn't a random stranger, I won't count that.

Walking downtown later on, the fellas I am with peel off into a clearly female store to get at some women. In their haste to get into the store, they don't see the woman walking by. I opt to go in on her:

Macallik: Hey, my friends just cut you off. They are going to feign interest in make-up products to talk to women. I figured I would just come over to the one on the street and say hello.

We talk and she keeps asking if this is a joke or that she is expecting someone to yell surprise. Huh? Whatever, she was cute, obviously older and so that might be an issue later on. She was receptive and laughed at my attempts at jokes. I got her number and gave her a hug after catching up with my friends. I texted her about 20 mins ago (9:40pm Chicago time) to no reply. I will call her tomorrow or during the weekend and see whats up.

Coming home on the train I see a girl that I saw earlier on the train platform. I was bored and she was cute so although there were seats, I decided to stand next to the train doors and stare at her for a 40 the whole train ride. She looks irritated at the extra attention at times as she attempts to look everywhere except directly at me, sometimes her eyes looked like they were rolling when she changed her focus too. However, other times she would hold eye contact for a few seconds.

I found out my answer soon enough tho. My stop was coming up and I found out that hers was too. How did I find that out? Well, the stop before my stop (and hers), she gets up as if she is getting off but ends up standing next to me and waiting for the next stop while standing next to me instead of staying seated.

Needless to say I grabbed the digits in the three minutes it took for her to get off the train and meet her ride waiting outside the train station. However, as we are texting, I found out she 18. I am 23 so I don't see it panning out. I started ****bl0cking myself about my age and then realized that I don't have to marry her and we can just fvck and tried to flip it around. I think I might have done too much damage to myself lol. Imma call in about 45 mins and if she don't pick up then I just forget about her.

So two digits, one I might be too old for and the other I might be too young for. FML.

17/38

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dec 4th 2010

Went to Eaton center for shopping for some boots. I need a nice pair for work that can be worn with a suit.

At the Aldo, spotted a hot blonde, totally my type that was there with her brunette friend. I wanted to approach them but didn't know what to do.

At one point, I was walking towards the middle of the store where the big mirror is to look at my boots.

I turned around and said

- I don't really know anything about boots, what do you think of these

- (blank stare and after a few seconds) what is it for?

- Well, to be worn ... I need something to wear for work.

- (blank stare still, they didn't seem to know what to say, after a few seconds) ... Well if it is for work yeah.

- It wouldn't be to do sports!

- ... For work it works, yeah, If you are going to wear it with a suit it works. It's just that you are dressed a little sporty right now but with those pants it works.
(I have a long sleave shirt under a yellow puma sweater with black dress pants)

- Thanks, well, I don't go shopping with a dress shirt and a suit.

I turned to the brunette and asked her opinion

- yeah, it works.

- are you saying yes because your friend said yes?

- no, no, it works.

- Thanks

I walked away. This is probably the first day approach I have done since I started this. The whole interaction was awkward. I didn't think it went bad but it didn't go well. I didn't feel any sort of warmth from these girls :\

What could I have done better?

There was a really cute blonde that worked the cash when I walked in but ended up going on the floor towards the end that I was there. Totally my type but I choked and didn't say anything, I didn't feel too good about asking another girl for her opinion... like I felt like a chump if I go around asking every girls for opinion... :\

12 FGA, 3 FGM, 25% FG%
88 to go.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday Dec 4, 2010

Went out with my bball team. I didn't want to at first but we had a heartbreaking loss in the first round of playoffs the following week and we wanted to spend some time all of us together.

Turns out, it was only 4 of us out of 6... anyway.

Went to the bday party of one of my teammates, there was a brunette that I usually wouldn't find her to be my type but I am trying to change my ways in order to improve my game.

I have no game and I need to be realistic about what I can get. I need to let my ego go.

Teased her back and forth, treated her like she was a little girl at time, made jokes, called her out on some behaviors (like she told me what she does but once that conversation was done, she didn't ask about me so I called her on it and said now is when you would ask me what I do) but I didn't do it in a rude manner, I tried to be firm and playfull - not as a nervous joke or to be an ass hole. I was being social it seemed to have worked pretty well. I ended up never telling her where I worked and the more I played keep away the more she liked it. I told her the field that I work though and didn't sell short what I did (ie: work in a firm, downtown, deal with big international clients ect)

Unfortunately, I didn't close, I let her go for a bit and did my thing on the side and when I came back we were in a group dynamic and didn't ask for the number. We were in a small loft so it was hard to isolate.

I ended up talking a long time with a guy from my industry who happened to be there (small world) that I haven't seen in a year and a half and that kind of killed my rhythm. There was a cute blonde girl that I wanted to talk to and I felt there was attraction but never approached her. ****...

I had a blast there with my team and we were laughing almost all the time. It was a great night and despite knowing nobody there except for my teammate who is the cousin of the bday guy, I blended in just fine.

We left to go to Koko, it was unfortunately pretty late by the time we got there, it was 2am. There were 2 brunettes standing around barely talking to each other and my teammates were just walking around not doing much so I just approached the two girls. Truth is, I forgot how it all started. I think I just said hi and introduced myself, asked for their names and I think I said that they don't look like they are from Mtl. Turns out they were from Ottawa, since I lived in that region for a while I was able to make nice convo with one of them and one of my teammate took care of the other. I felt the convo went well, a lot of tease, jokes, smiles, eye contact ect. At one point I even tried to isolate her saying it is too loud, I don't want to keep screaming in her ears. She was a little reluctant but since we didn't leave that far she wasn't too uncomfortable. We talked about traveling, she turned out to be the backpacker type which I found to be the type of people with a great open mind that I usually get a long very well with, I mentioned that I went to spain recently, etc. After that we went back to the group and I said I'll BRB and went to see my teammates. After a while, I decided to come back and I grabbed her, we danced everything was nice and dandy.

Here is where it got really weird... After a while, a friend of hers came in to talk to her, I introduced myself and started talking to both. The initial girl just left without saying a word and left her friend there so I'm like ok, If you want to switch that is fine with me, I thought this one was even hotter in my books, we started dancing, she kept on saying how great I danced. I escalated the kino, moved my hands up and down her arms and back, grabbed her lower back ect. All the sensual stuff.

I kept my face close to hers and her neck but never went in for the kill. The reason for it is because I noticed that every time I make out with a girl, I kill my chances to have sex. It is like if I make out in a club, that is as far as I will get to go and Mystery mentioned something about that which seem to have proved true to me.

After a while, another friend of hers came and grabbed her (the initial girl was dancing with some other dude at that point) and they just boxed me out. The girl I was dancing with just completely went cold and just kept talking to her friend with her body language pointing completely away from me. I was just like wtf and I didn't want to just stand there so I went back to them and her body language still didn't open up. I said something in the line of what's going on and she didn't budge so I put myself in the middle of the conversation and them two litterally and asked her, are you sure you want to do this? She said yes.

I smiled and said, ok well have a good night! And left.

I would like to note here that I was nowhere drunk this time, something that I am so ****ing proud of. I had like 6 beers over 6 hours. Also, the girls were not young chicks, they were 30.

At the end of the night, I went to grab my coat at the coat check and the girl was just so ****ing hot. I teased her saying that she doesn't talk much, she replied that it is because she lost her voice and then I joked that I thought she was dumb (not stupide, but mute). She laughed as she went to grab my coat. I turned around to my friend and said wholy **** she is hot. My friend told me to tell her that. So when I got my coat, I grabbed her hand, looked her in the eye and said I think you are really pretty. She smiled and said thank you. I turned around and left.

I wish I could do more but I couldn't... I felt like, she probably hears that all the time, it isn't by saying that that it will work but it felt great to have done it.

I'll count the two girls I danced with as approaches although I did talk to one more at the party and did open another girl at Koko. (The song girls just want to have fun started to play, I tapped the girl on the shoulder and asked if it was true, interaction didn't go more than 2-3 back and forths).

14FGA, 3 FGM 21.43FG%
86 to go.

I still didn't make a bucket yet but this was huge for me. I wasn't drunk and was able to pull a great move. My teammates thought I had it in the bag in fact... I still don't understand what didn't work... was it because I didn't go for the make out!?

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good ****, I hit up Eaton center years back on a visit a friend at McGill which is right around the corner I think, right? Good times. Tough break with the chick but props to getting out there and giving it a shot in front of the whole basketball team.

Today I hit the mall. Not a lot of quality out after dark in Chicago with this cold weather. Walking through Macy's I see a girl walking solo. I run the wrong way down an escalate and follow her into a store and start chatting. We move then move to 1-2 other stores as she is looking for earmuffs and then she says she is getting ready to go so I # close.

I told her that I am going to give her a call later on tonight and she says tonight is not a good night? I ask her if she says she has a boyfriend and she hesitates. I can't remember if she said 'kinda' or 'yes'. All I remember is she hesitated. I said cool, I'll call her tomorrow. But because she expecting that AND told me not to call tonight, Imma call Friday or Saturday lol.

18/39

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh word? You were in Montreal? When was that?

I like reading your reports, you seem to be much more comfortable and confident than me but it is still inspiring makes me feel that it is possible.

I have been on a roll lately, feeling a lot of momentum...

Friday Dec 10, 2010

Had xmas dinner with my friends, had a blast and a few to drink (2nd Friday in a row that I'm drinking champagne :D) Around midnight/1am I met up with my roommate and her girlfriends at a bar. They were celebrating her birthday. About 10 girls and 2 guys (one of them is my other roommate).

At one point, I saw a group of 4 girls who were sitting at a high table next to our booth and realized that I haven't done any approach this week yet so I have to do this. I went up to the group smiled and said hi. The body language wasn't bad but wasn't great. One of the girl though was looking at me with daggers in the eyes.

I said "Woah" and paused (which really intrigued the girls, note to self) and called the girl on it jokingly saying that this girl is looking at me like she wanted to kill me.

Funny thing happened, 2 of the girls almost jumped on me for saying that but the girl that I called out just said no and even had better body language. I was even able to get her to smile a few times. The rest of the interaction was a wash. My wingman came in and didn't help. We introduce ourselves to the group and I'm 99% sure they made up names (they were all old names like Gertrude and Ginette). I tried to play along but didn't go anywhere so I said have a good night girls and left.

The funny/great thing is that my roomate's friend saw all of this and later in the night asked if we were hitting on them. I said now, I just talked to them. The friends' replied "cuz they have been looking at us the whole night" (nice! :D)

Rest of the night was nice, I got rapport with one of the friend. I didn't close but she kept on saying that I have to come to some of theirs holiday party.

My problem is that my roommate has said before that she has a problem with her friends dating her roommates. I know it shouldn't be a big deal but that was in my head the whole night and didn't want to go too aggressive... I don't know if I should.

The good news is that yesterday, when I asked me roommate when are we going to see her friends again she said anytime. She seem to have changed her mind. Nice! :D

After the bar closed I went to Banquise to order a poutine. Noticed a really hot girl with pumps I wanted to say something but truth is she was with this 6'5" dude built like a house and I was tired and didn't want any problems. Another girl in the same group also had pumps so I told her I think you are courages to be walking with those shoes in this weather (we just had a snowstorm all week) she was said she was from Ottawa then next thing you know, it turns out the 3 of them (big dude and the 2 girls) were in town for a xmas party. I lived in the Ottawa region for a while so we talked about that, I made fun of them that Nepean is not Ottawa, bla bl abla.. I didn't close but was happy that I was at least able to open the 3 set with a huge dude and the hot girl even seem interested in me. Turns out the are headhunters in IT and I work in a web firm so the dude gave me his card. I spit some web stuff to give myself some credibility and try to disarm the set, tried to make it seem that I was interested in doing business and then said bye.

I gotta find a way to see the hot girl again though...

16 FGA 3 FGM 18.75FG%
84 to go.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in Montreal like 5-6 years ago. Went allllllll the way out there to visit my high-school crush and she flaked on me, lol. It was a great experience tho coz then I decided to force myself out so the trip was not a waste and I went clubbing repeatedly in a new, great city, solo.

Anyways, read the latest entry. Good stuff (except for the part about getting poutine. Yuck lol) It looks like your confidence is getting better each week. If you tried some stuff intra-week or during the days as well it could considerably flatten/shorten the learning curve for ya.

As for me, brief update, I called the girl from the mall today, she answered like two lines and then hung up lmao. I was like shocked, then I rationalized that she had a 'phone issue', and then I laughed about it. Onto the next one. Next time I will be more assertive in conversational direction from jump. I was kinda lackadaisical in my approach and she was not in a conversational mood so C&B was the result.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday Dec 11, 2010

Decided last minute to go out to Baracca with my old roommate and his 2 ex roommates. 2 really ****ing hot girls. Both in a relationship though. We met with them in the bar, turns out they were with the manager and the hostess of the restaurant one of them works at.

I chatted the group and did my social thing as usual, I with the hostess (korean chick) turns out she is 18 :S but I was able to really get attraction, I teased her a little and got into the whole asians vs white people who can drink more and it ended up with her talking about some Korean alcohol and so I said that we will have to have that drink off next week, booked the date and got her number.

While I went to the bathroom, I noticed 2 girls at the bar. In my experience when there are 2 girls out, at least one of them is single. I chickened out at first when my roommate and I went to the bar to order. He was standing between me and the girl and I didn't do anything.

At one point, the group I was sitting with stood up to go smoke outside and I quit in June so I was like ok this is a great excuse for me to chat up the two girls. While I went towards them, I pussed out (again) and went to the bathroom. On my way back, I was like **** it and went to them and said hi. They turned around and I didn't feel any bad body language. I smile and said that my friends all went out to smoke and I quit so I am looking for people to talk to. They were very welcoming.

I made a couple of joke (they say smoke kills but quitting smoking makes you lose friends :p) then I introduced myself and asked the typical questions, how do you know each other turns out they were competitive swimmers, the hot one did it for 12 years. I made fun of them that they are drinking water turns out one lives on the plateau and the other on the south shore. The funny thing is that I tried to give the less good looking one attention and she was just really dry and cold to me and I really tried. I was genuinely asking about her and tried to get to know her better. After a while, I gave up and just focused on the hot girl. God she was hot, I felt my heart about to beat out of my chest during the whole conversation. Turns out the hot girl is an elementary teacher and I got to get her to talk about her passion (teaching kids).

Problem was, she was drunk... very drunk... she tilted back and forth to me. I got great clues though, she mentioned that she was single, that she had a few to drink (a few times actually) and we developed great rapport.

My problem was that I didn't know what to do, this is a little new to me. All I know is that if I make out with her, I might kill my chances of ever sleeping with her and my gut feeling was saying that if I get her number, she will never answer or flake. So before the convo got too dried, I ejected and said I'll brb.

Went back to the group and at the end of the night, I tried to go back to see the girls, but I couldn't find the hot one. Tried to do conversation with the other girl but she was cold and dry and I told myself **** it. I don't want to keep talking to this boring girl for 10 minutes.

The other thing too is that I feel like I am still too much of a nice guy, that I am too considerate. I didn't want to ask the other girl where was her friend because I was afraid that it would of hurt her feelings or that she would have the "yeah, the hotter friend always get all the attention and not me" line going in her head.

So I approached successfully but didn't close :\

Oh well, at least I have a date with the Korean chick... I am not sure if I should count it because it wasn't technically an approach but ... whatever... I think I need this right now and the fact that I did this all in front of other people is an improvement worth keeping score...

18 FGA 4 FGM 22.22%

82 to go...

The 20 mark is coming in much faster than the 10 mark. That's good, also I have been feeling the momentum and I have been drinking less when I approach. Really proud of that!

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me know when you are in town bud!

PS: Poutine is the ****!!!! What is wrong with you americans!?!? :p

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wednesday December 15, 2010

Office party, went to Chez Serge a few tall blondes were taking pictures of their friends on the mechanical bull. I noticed one of the picture was taken after the guy fell off so I approached in French and said that she missed, the guy isn't even in the picture. She didn't understand and only later I figured that she spoke English so I repeated it in English. She gave me attitude and just left.

Spotted a cute blonde that was being hit on by some dude and she wasn't very pleased. I wanted to wait until he was blown off before I approached. Waited a little too long, her friend and her had their coat on and was about to leave. Since the cuty was busy, I approached her friend. She was wearing a Canada Goose winter jacket so I asked about it then mentioned that a lot of French people (from France) have that coat. As I was saying that the cute girl just pulled her friend away saying yeah the French are everywhere on the Plateau. I tried to make convo with her but she just ejected. Heh...

I left the office party to meet up with a bunch of my friends. The rest of the evening was pretty eventless, tried to hit on a friend of my roommate but it didn't work and she ended up making out with my friend. That really pissed me off. I was feeling in a ****ing momentum and felt like I HAD to approach. Saw a girl sitting alone, went up next to her and grabbed a chair. Weirdest interaction I ever had in my life. Not even sure what happened. When I decided to eject, I shook hands with the girl and she went and kissed it (was very creepy).

Tried to hit on the waitress, it was going so-so but I wasn't really into her, so I said **** it I have to work early the next day.

I'm not gonna count any of these, I was blow out of the set before I even had something going on...

18 FGA 4 FGM 22.22%

82 to go...

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday December 17, 2010

U of M law party and birthday of a good friend of mine. He is really well known in the faculty so he was pretty busy with all the people around him most of the night so I decided not to hope on getting him to introduce me to the girls. I already knew a few from previous encounters anyway.

2 girls were sitting in front of us at the stand up comedy show, forgot how I opened. I may have just said hi. They asked us at one point if we were sitting on the left or on the right (like it was shown on the tickets) I said that we were on the right because we decided that it was the right. Teased them a little bit about how they should know their left from the right better. Turns out that they were on the wrong side and were escorted to the other side afterwards. Teased them again and they laughed and kino'd me.

Opened these 2 brunettes at the bar, first one went really well. First year in law, I teased her about how long does she think it will take before she will drop out. My friend came in the set so I introduced the girls and since he was closer to the one I was talking to he kept it going while I chatted up the friend. Wow was she a *****. In the end, we started talking about after club food and she didn't know about 2$ chow mein on St-Laurent. So I turned around and asked a few people (to my surprise, NOBODY around me knew what the **** I was talking about). So in the end, she says that if she ever does come across it then I will have her respect. I didn't know how to address that test so I just said that if she keeps up with that attitude, she will be single with cats at 40 and left.

I approached another set asking about what wine they prefer, red or white because I heard guys prefer red wine and as they grow older they like white where as for women it was the opposite. Developed good rapport but the other girl friends were **** blocking us.

I spent time talking to some girls I knew so I won't count those as approaches. Had to cut the night early because my friend was so pissed drunk that I had to carry him back home. Turns out that he blacked out.

That was too bad because there were SO MANY ****ING GORGEOUS GIRLS that night. Who knew law would have so many hot chicks. I was struck with AA at first because I didn't know where to start. Once I started though, it really went off. I'm disappointed that I didn't get to close anybody because the night started really strong. Especially when a girl grabbed my arms to ask a random question. Her friend even came up afterwards to apologize.

Ah well...

21FGA 4FGM 19FG%

79 to go...

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday December 18, 2010

Met up with 2 guys from the lair at Bifteck. Opened a set of 2 girls. They had 3 chots of tequila, 3 shots of jack daniel's and 2 shots of yager. I asked them what they were celebrating, saying it was one of the girl's bday. The whole set went really well, had jokes they even seem very interested. When I said that I like tequila, one of the girl even point out to the other and said that I was going to love the other girl that was there (either that I would love her or that she would be perfect for me, I forgot the exact wording).

Everything went south after I asked how they knew each other. They said they were sisters but we have been joking and laughing so far and I didn't believe they were sisters. The problem is that they wouldn't budge on it when I said I didn't believe it, they kept it going and kept laughing. So after a while I changed the convo. At one point they started to take pictures WITH ME and later they started joking that I was their brother. I'm Asian, they were both white. That was a flag for me and I tried to stand my ground by laughing at first and then said no. Later on, another girl (that was pretty drunk) joined them and this one was obviously into me but I didn't know what to do, I felt awkward... I was still trying to find which one of the 2 I wanted to close and then this 3rd one shows up, drunk and I couldn't get any substantial conversation going. So when I finished my beer, I ejected.

Went to McKibbins, there was a band playing and it was super loud, there was a table with 2 girls that were looking at something on a phone or a camera and they were laughing. I was into the blonde but choke because the music was too loud and I was afraid to go next to them and yell. My wingman told me that if I didn't go, he would. I choked and he went. I was pissed at myself.

Moved to B-Side, club scene, I completely choke and left to meet up with friends of mine.

Went to Baracca, approached a girl that was alone while her friend went to the bathroom. I started strong (the actual open is not so bad for me anymore, almost 4 out of 5 times, the girls are very receptive that I approached them) I had NOTHING to say after I introduced myself. I joked and said ok this is where you get some conversation going. She said no, you are the one that approached, it is your job to get the ball rolling (wow... 2nd time this has happened to me). I got the ball rolling a little bit, the friend came back. It was funny at first because it looked like she didn't know if she should **** block or let things flow. Obviously bored (maybe jealous?) I tried to get her involved, talked to her, asked her a few questions and even complemented on her earrings. She said thanks but completely dismissed it away (did some sort of face while she looked away). At one point the two girls were whispering something to each other. I think the 2nd girl was asking if the 1rst one wanted her to interfere and I think the 1rst one said no it's ok. But the rest of the interaction sucked. Felt like it was an interview, just a barrage of questions. Tried with open ended questions but didn't work too well. I got bored so I ejected. Funny thing is that when I got back to my table, a few minutes later my friends were telling me that she/they were still looking at me.

Approached a hottie and her not so hot friend at the bar. Long story short, I engaged too much with the non-target so the target went to the bathroom. When she got back I was in her seat. I joked finders keepers so she took her purse and stuff and went to sit on the other side of the non-target (so annoying because now I had a huge wall in between me and the target). Later one I was able to get my friend to come take over the non-target. I tried working the target, we talked about what we do bla bla bla... told her what I do and then she tried to sell me advertising space. Even offered to give me her business card. I told her that if I was going to call her it wasn't going to be for business. She was like oh... well... and then completely dismissed it. I didn't feel like the conversation was going anywhere so I ejected. Too bad, she was HOT and used to work with an acquaintance... ****.

24 FGA 4FGM 16.67FG%

76 to go...

My stats are really starting to be bad. I think I need to #close even if I don't think there will be a day 2...

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dec. 31, 2010

Went to a party with a teammate from my bball team.

Got to the party, did not know the host or anybody at the party except for my teammate and his girl. Took me a while to warm up and approach. Turns out a guy from the lair was there as well. It was funny.

Turns out the guy from the mtl lair AMOGed me. I saw him talk/game the girl but decided to not play the jealous type. He just told me that he got her number as well. I am editing my part out since he didn't post his for protection.

As for the rest of the night, I chatted up to really cute girls who now that I think about it probably did ADMA and they asked me if I was gay or hetero and also asked me if I was single (I think). They rented a hotel room and left with some gay dudes... I think I could of had a chance for a threesome or an orgy but I have so little experience I completely froze and didn't know how to move forward.

At the second party, made out with a chick that I have met a few times before, friend of friends. I already felt an attraction from that girl. This time I remembered what my job was and went in for the kiss. We kissed a few times in public but it wasn't an intense make out. She didn't seem to be too concerned about that. Got her phone number and she asked a few times for me to call her.

The only thing with that girl is that she used to be a **** buddy of a friend of mine but he is studying overseas as of a couple of days ago... This might be a little tricky in my circle of friends but I want to **** this girl.

2 (what I think are) solid numbers
1 make out.

My only regret is that there was another very cute girl at the second party, totally my type: dirty blonde, blue/green eyes, petite, very cute face. She looked like she may have been interested in me. We danced a little bit but didn't really grind... perhaps it is because she saw me grind and kiss with the other girl so she didn't want to be just another girl. At the end of the night she asked/said my name like 5 times to see if she got it right... I choked and didn't ask for her number. I felt a little weird doing that in front of everybody when the party had died down... felt like I was putting each other on the spot plus there was another guy there that although I don't think it was the boyfriend, he was with her and I didn't feel comfortable doing that in front of him...

Started the year pretty nice

And I wasn't drunk the whole night!

26 FGA 5FGM 19.23FG% (I won't count the other girl since it wasn't an actual approach, I have already met her a few times)

74 to go...

Last edited:

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out yesterday looking for numbers. One chick I saw with a fat ass going up the escalator at the mall. I went in and started talking and then 4 minutes in, she tells me she is pregnant. A look at her belly confirms it is pretty obvious. That ass had me blinded

Next I went in on a woman who was walking down the street with some earphones on. I walked the direction she was going and attempted to get a conversation going but she acted like she couldn't hear. I persisted and then she said she had earphones on and couldn't hear me with a huge smile. I tried to work off of that but no go.

18/41

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walking on State Street I grabbed some digits from a chick after a 5 minute conversation. Cute face and shape but some acne. Talked to her on the phone and she is 19.

19/42

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dex Bama said:
Dex:(use jealous ex GF opener)
girl: (blah and stuff)
Dex: I know this is wrong to say...(bugs bunny teeth neg)
Girl : (laughs, puts her hands over her teeth) Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
Dex: (I change the subject to something on tv.)
Just say: "Ow yea, that's super hot" with a huge grin and nod, in a sarcastic way :p ...
Seems you doing good, but why so many lines man, using a few is ok but using alot is just noticable... Try to keep it with just having fun with em, girls smell agenda like sh*t on your shoes :) and too many lines just stink likes agenda. If she's intrested, she'll show by paying you alot of attention and asking more questions than the girls who aren't intrested.

@deezy: A good one to try though when girls are having shot is the swap... You both drink a shot of something that's mixable and then swap part of it. You say it's a game you invented or something and call it the "dee-zy special". Say that you're going to buy the shots if she agrees to do it your way ;)... I've had quite alot of kiss-closes this way.

When chicks say that your their "brother", just reply that in your country, family kisses each other on the mouth... It's all just a test... And so what if it fails, I mean, you don't want to be their friend... You want to be the guy pumping that chick, so if she rejects, at least you had a last go to get out of the friend zone. Chicks dig guys who dare to take action, if you don't, you fail the test and your in the friend zone... Guess you failed by taking it to serious... Btw: if they ain't hot and say sh*t like that, just take advantage and tell them to be good sisters and introduce you to her (hot) friend.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, where to start...

I have been putting off writing for too long.

I haven't done much approach because of work and also because I had to work 8 numbers at the beginning of the year.

Wednesday January 5th,

Went out to Distillerie #1 with my boys and then decided to do a Distillerie road trip. Didn't approach any girls at the first one but at the 2nd one I approached a 2 set and a 3 set.

Turned out that one of the girl in the 2 set knew my friend because they study law together and he happened to be with me that night. It was funny. I opened with a new year resolution thing asking them their opinion on if I should take up hip-hop dancing classes, spanish classes or cooking classes.

I approached the 3 set by saying that I was bored with my friends because they were arguing over dumb ****, which they were. I ended up using the same question line about what to learn about for this year. Turns out one of the girl is a bball fan and haven't played in a while so I asked for her number and said that I was going to call her this summer to play ball with us.

Went to Distillerie #3, I walk up to the table and I said something in the lines of I think you are the 3 most beautiful girls in the bar and I wanted to come talk to you. I then introduced myself they told me their name. The girl in the middle said that she was taken/in a relationship/has a bf/is seeing somebody/whatever (I don't remember the exact words she used) but that the two girls are single. Second time that has happened to me in one night! I am going out on a limb that I am doing something right here for that to happen.

Now the rest of the story gets a little blurry because a lot happened. I don't remember the specifics and in what order but I learned that she has been dating a dude for 8-9 months, learned that blonde girl is studying nutrition and that Brunette is working for a promo company.

The nutrition studies thing came up because early in the conversation I used he dilemma story again and again all three shot down the hip-hop dancing but the two girls both agreed on the cooking thing.

I talked for a bit and remembered that it was my job to lead the conversation and that is what I did. I think that at one point, the taken girl decided to go outside for a smoke and leave the two others with me. I also told them my story of the bar hoping from the #1, #2 and then #3. I think I also asked if they were from around this neighborhood because the bar just opened less than a month ago. I said it was my first time, them too ect. The whole time I was so ****ing nervous I think my heart was about to come out of my chest.

After a while, I decided to go back to my friends.

Later, while I was with my friends, the brunette went to the bathroom so I called out her name and told her to come over so I can introduce her my friends.

I think at one point I came back to the table and the 2 of the girls seem to be in an intense conversation so I decided to let them talk and told them to come join us. After a while, they didn't so I pick one of my friend (the one that was the less scared) to come back to the table with me. I came back and said that they weren't coming over so I decided to come. My friend took care of brunette and I started to talk alone with blondie. I sat next to her, she moved away a few inch. I tried later on to get closer to her, she moved again. The conversation was fine, but the body language wasn't there. It wasn't very negative but sure wasn't positive. Mind you that during this whole time, we had fine conversation. This chick traveled a lot and I love that. That is actually a criteria for an exclusive gf for me (the next one would be that she would want to travel with me in order to be wife, so it is pretty closely tied). The problem is that I couldn't address any ENs. Truth is, I think I was a little drunk at this point so my game wasn't as tight. I was just on social mode which Frank will probably say is a bad auto-pilot because that is what I have been doing so far (and that has never really worked out). I think my conversation was too much at an analytical level. I also noticed that the girls that I am the closest to are the ones who are thinkers and who are very analytical but that's another story.

My 2 other friends ended up joining us later and the taken chick was gone for a while now, leaving her 2 single friends with my buddy and I (My 2 other buddies came afterwards). At this point we are in party mood and they were talking about the story of the night (the D1, D2, D3 thing) and they even started to pay shots. The 2 girls were driving and when they came in with the 2nd shot a little later, I told the girl to take her shot and follow me. I saw two girls at the bar and said that we were offering them shots because blondie has to drive and I have been drinking enough tonight. The two girls wanted to cheer with us so we grabbed our drinks (they still weren't finished) and we cheered with them and got back to our seat. I tried to sit closer to her and again she moved a few inches away. Convo kept on going but I wasn't feeling that she wanted to jump my ****.

I was like **** it I'll just ask for the number even if I don't have a good feeling about this. I'm a man, that's my job. I said I wanted to see her again and she gives it to me without any excitement. I told her that if she is not interested that is ok. She says no no I'll give you my number. After she gives me her number I said look. I don't want to waste your time and I don't want to waste my time. If you are not interested that is ok. She said no it's ok: "We can see each other, like this" (translation just as friends). I paused and said no and erased her number in front of her. Smiled and said that I don't want to waste her time or mine. We continued to banter a little and then she left soon after (was already on her way out). I said that it was nice to meet her.

My friend ended up making out with her friend and when I got home I got a text message from him saying that blondie wanted me to have her number.

29FGA 7 FGM 24.14FG%

71 to go...