Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dee-Zy 100 approach challenge - homage.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was going to a university end of semester party of a friend. **** load of gorgeous girls but I was intimidated because a lot of them are in law school and they are often from an upper higher snob class. The type of children that are born in wealth. Their family is wealther for a few generations not just their parents who made it big.

Anyway, I met a few people through friends so I won't count them. My friend, a natural, was getting girls jumping to his neck left and right. I just stood there and smile, wtf else can you do?

After a while, I felt like a wuss not doing anything and just staying in my comfort zone so I so two hot girls standing a few feet from the bar and I said **** this and went straight in and asked for their names. I forgot what happened but I made a remark that they need to contribute to the convo as well because it's not going to work if I'm just the one talking or something like that. The girl who turned out to be the single one said something in the lines of well you came in aggressive so you need to keep it up or you have to continue or it's your job to go on, something in the line of that. I wouldn't take that bs so I was pretty much about to eject. A guy comes in and basically makes it clear that one of the two is his gf and asked what I thought about the single hb. I said negged her (forgot how, perhaps said that she was cold or something). I basically ejected from the set and the guy said, well that's your loss, she's ****ing gorgeous. I said I doubt I miss out on much with a smile and left.

It felt good to grabbed my balls and get it done. The girl was cold. That's too bad but at least I did something and I'm happy with that. I need to keep it up. I can feel my confidence climbing slowly. I'm still **** scared with girls who are strangers but within "warm" social circles (friends of friends) I'm feeling a lot more confident. So it's a start :D

6 FGA, 2 FGM, 33.3FG%

94 to go

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(Walking down Washington Street)

Macallik: Hey whats up you coming from the parade
Girl: Huh *look of disgust*
Macallik: Uhhh I said are you coming from the parade
Girl: Uhhhh no.
Macallik: Oh ok so how you doing
Girl: *pulls out phone and makes a sharp left away from me*
Macallik: Wow okay *ejects*

Haven't seen a girl look at me that disinterested in a while, I guess every girl doesn't see me as a sexy beast. :-(

2/8

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Waiting for the train

Macallik: H-h-hello
Woman: Huh
Macallik: *louder voice* Hello how are you doing.
Woman: I am good. You look familiar..
Macallik: Oh yea... I get that a lot.
Woman: No really. I remember your face from somewhere.
Macallik: Oh word where to?
Woman: I can't remember, i think it was somewhere clubbing?
Macallik: Oh okay. Yea I do go out a bit.
Macallik: Wait.. I think I remember you. Do you ever go to the club called....Soiree?
Woman: Yea I have been there before.
Macallik: Oh okay coooool. I probably met you there, if my memory serves me right I got your number or something and then things went south? I can't remember, I lost my old cell phone.
Woman: Oh okay
Macallik: So what are you up to today.
Woman: I am going to go purchase something for my father for father's day. Well just a card for now.
Macallik: wow
Woman: I am going to take him out to dinner though.
Macallik: Any places you have in particular?
Woman: I think maybe The Cheesecake Factory or *insert random restaurant I can't remember*
Macallik: Oh alright cool. So no McDonald's on the list?
Woman: *chuckles* hell naw nothing like that.

*Get on train and eventually get her blackberry messenger pin #. I got the digits before and it obviously went nowhere so I switched it up*

Next approach is a Girl coming off escalator in Macys

Macallik: Hey whats up. I know you probably hear this 4x a day but I think you are cute and wanted to say hello.
Girl: *Smirks* Thank you.
blah blah blah. Very short convo Only thing of note is that I found out she was 17 and ejected.

Approach Inside a Sports Store

Macallik: Excuse me are you guys hiring?
Girl: Oh well I am not entirely sure. If they are, you do have to go through the process online and sign up and then also you gotta...
Macallik: Ok let me stop you there. I don't really want to work here, I just want to have the chance to hit on your for 8 hours a day haha.
Girl: Oh ok... wait did you just say hit on me for 8 hrs a day?
Macallik: Yea :)

Then we talked about her being new at the job, how she liked the experience, still not having a real name tag, etc. Got the digits and ejected to catch up with the fellas. Unfortunately I forgot to type in her name as I was breaking down the approach to the guys. I called her a couple minutes ago and called her by her name tag and she scoffed that it was not her real name before hanging up. Head scratcher right there. Might head back to the store one day I try again.

Walking along Michigan Avenue

One of the fellas I was hanging with said he saw a cute girl that i didn't notice so I ran back and opened her while she was waiting at the pedestrian crossing.

Macallik: Hello. I saw you earlier when you were walking, but I just decided to come up and say how cute you are.
Portia: Ummm hi...
Macallik: Hi
Macallik: I guess that is the extent of her conversation today.
Portia: *starts laughing*

I can't remember exactly what we talked about here but I remember that she isn't from the Chi but she graduated from U of C and is currently working in Chicago. We talked for a bit (still too short looking back) and then I went for the number.

Portia: Umm how about I get your number.
Macallik: orrrrr we can do an even exchange
Portia: *seems to think and then convince herself* Ok yea lets do that
Macallik: *Types in digits into phone* Here's to hoping that it is real haha.
Portia: *starts rummaging in her bag* I actually have my phone on me if you want to...
Macallik: Ok, I can call you so that you have my number. Let it ring to voicemail and then I will say something cute on your answering machine.
Portia: haha okay.

I eject here and types her name into my phone. As she crosses the street, I head back to Achilles, the forum member who stuck around to try some more sets and get a hero's welcome. I call the number and I get the "This number is no longer in service" message. D'OH!!!

I put the (+1) in front of the area code and still nothing. Dammit. After a while I text the number with an sad smiley face and she responds so everything is irie. I wasn't really fazed by the potential of it being a fake though, I was already looking for the next girl.

Waiting at the Redline stop on Lake Street

There is a girl that looks like she is giving me eye contact but she is too far away to see the whites of her eyes so I am not sure entirely. Regardless I stare at her and then when the train comes, I sit across from her and then next to her.

Macallik: Hey whats up
Girl: Hi
Macallik: I saw you eariler and thought you were cute but that guy sat next to you and so I didn't get a chance to talk to you.
Girl: Oh really (in an uninterested tone)

I ask her for her name and it is some hard to pronounce name that I literally have to ask her to repeat herself 6x before I just give up. It was Polish and began with a B. Really killed the mood and the energy of the approach

Macallik: So are either of your parents Polish?
Name begins with a B: Nope.
Macallik: Wow so they just drew it out of a hat or something?
Name begins with a B: *some lackluster response*
Macallik: Oh well my name means XYZ... Just in case you wanted to know haha.
Macallik: So how is the day going for you?
Girl: Oh its tiring.
Macallik: Oh yea, knocking off from work.
Girl: Mmmhmmm
Macallik: Judging from your clothes, I am guessing you work in a retail store? It looks like you have some fashion sense about you.
Girl: Yea, you are right, thanks (still uninterested tone)

A minute or two of silence passes

Macallik: soooo. Are you single?
Name begins with a B: No
Macallik: Oh shucks.

About 10 minutes on the bus ride pass and some seats open up and I hop in them after a couple more minutes. I probably would have ejected sooner if I wasn't sitting right next to her. A very awkward situation lol.

5/13

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the street, downtown Chicago

Macallik: Hey I know you probably get this a lot but I think you are cute and wanted to say hello
Girl: thanks
Macallik: So how old are you (whenever I think they might be too young this question shoots to the front of the line, need to stop doing that)
Girl: …How old do I look?
Macallik: Hmm let me think
*takes a step back while we are walking and blatantly check her out
Girl: *Smiles* I am 20.
(can’t remember)
Girl: I am gonna stop you there. I have a boyfriend
Macallik: Oh word? The good ones are always taken huh haha
Girl: *smiles*
Macallik: Oh well, I hope you have fun with your boooooyfriend haha. Bye

Same location, new girl

Macallik: Hey I know you probably get this from like three guys a day but I think you are cute and I wanted to say hello to you.
(positive response, cant remember exactly how i segued to a regular convo)
Michelle: So how old are you?
Macallik: 23
Michelle: Oh sorry I am much much older than 23.
Macallik: That’s cool I don’t discriminate.
Michelle: No really, you are too young.
Michelle: I am not even gonna tell you how old I am, I just work out a lot so I look younger than I actually am.
Macallik: Oh nice I work out too. Sounds like we got a lot in common already! *laughs*
Macallik: Don’t worry, I am not concerned about your age. You never have to tell me for all I care. Every time it is your birthday we will just leave the candles off the cake
Michelle: haha I did that last year
Macallik: Oh you did, did ya? That suggests to me it was a milestone because you did it all of a sudden.
Michelle: Oh I have had plenty of milestones, like my 21st birthday, my 18th birthday, my sweet sixteen…
Macallik: I like how you are going down instead of up, nicely played. Very smart
Michelle: Oh yea *laughs* When you are my age you get to be very smart.
Michelle: You know you are cute but you are just too young. If I was a couple years younger again…
Macallik: Whatta ya know, you’re cute, I’m cute. Boy we sure do have a lot in common. How about I get your number
Michelle: *laughs and sidesteps my attempt*

This continued for 4-5 minutes and then I settled for the email address.

6/15

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Four approaches yesterday in Macys/on the streets. All but one had neutral-positive reactions but none of them resulted in an attempted close.

This is because I either didn't feel comfortable changing venues/directions or took ambigious statements negatively and ejected early. For example one woman was going up an escalator and I chased her up two flights. After I opened, she notified me that she was going the wrong way and actually had to go down the escalator. I took it as a sign of disinterest and ejected.

Another woman one the street was receptive and stopped in front of a store after about 30 seconds of talking/walking. I asked her if she was going into the store to which she replied yes, and so I wished her a good day and ejected.

I am getting more comfortable approaching women in the streets and I have little (read: no) fear in attempting number closing. However, I will work on changing venues/directions during my approaches and not ejecting so quickly.

6/19

Black suit

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was first reading this and was like 'aw.. That's not going very well.' then I see you improving repidly and it hits me, you're gonna be so brilliant at this in the end. And you're gonna have an ability so powerful! Read the entire thread; so inspiring!

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^Thanks

Girl comes off the escalator and walks past me with minimal/no interest. I double back and head in

(Walking down State Street)

Macallik: Excuse me are you feeling okay?
Girl: Yea I am doing okay.
Macallik: Are you sure you are feeling okay? I walked by you just now and you didn't stop me to say hello or check me out or ask for my number or anything.
Girl: *bursts into laughter*

I can't remember what I followed up with but I need to make sure my transition from the randomness of an approach into meaningful conversation is solid.

*snip*

Girl: I actually have a boyfriend
Macallik: Oh word? You go giiiiiiiiiiirl

*snip*

(I saw she had a blackberry phone)

Macallik: Alright I know you got a man so I don't want your number but how about I get your BB Pin
Girl: Uhhh what is that *laughs*
Macallik: It's a messenger service for blackberries *whips my out*
Girl: uh...
Macallik: *sigh* Finnnnnne I'll get your number instead then
Girl: haha no I don't think my boyfriend would like that
Macallik: Haha no he probably wouldn't. Well good luck in your relationship. If you change your mind give me a call. I'm listed in the phonebook. Byyyyyye

6/20

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crossing the Street @ State & Lake downtown, I see a girl waiting at the crosswalk. As I walk by, I give her eye contact and she returns. I walk about 10 feet and then look back and she is glancing backwards in my direction as well. I am not sure if it directed at me but I grab my balls and go in. When I get there she is cleaning her glasses.

Macallik: I figured your glasses were a little fogged up or something... I walked by and you didn't even try and get my number or anything.
Girl: Yea.

Crap... Definitely not the response I expected. Maybe she didn't hear me or was wowed by my attractiveness and that was all she could muster. Either way, I got flustered and went into autopilot.

Macallik: So what's your name?
Girl: *Can't remember what she said*
Macallik: Okay nice to meet you, Im macallik.
Macallik: So what you up to today
Girl: Going to school

I just came from the 'school' she was going to and it was closed. I don't know if she was looking for an excuse to get away or whether she was just misinformed about the school being open. I overthought it anyways and ejected shortly thereafter

6/21

Edit: Deezy and Dex. Are yall still alive?

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walking on State St

I see a woman go by, at least 28 I would say but looking cute, short hair like Rihanna, built right and in a summer dress. I double back and meet her right before the crosswalk.

Macallik: Hey I know you probably here this all the time but I think you are cute and wanted to say hello.
Lady: *breaks into big smile* Awww thank youuu.

Then I went into autopilot.

Macallik: So what are you up to today?

D'oh. I'll think of something more transitional for future pick ups.

Funny thing is, the lady went into autopilot too. She tells me she is getting ready to meet her fiancee and automatically keeps walking. She proceeds to walk right into traffic and so midway, I grab her arm as I see an oncoming car and we stand in the middle of traffic waiting for the car with the right of way to continue. Then we both make it across the street.

Macallik: I just saved your life and you got a fiancee???
Lady: Yeah *smiles* Byeeee

6/22

Walking on N Michigan Avenue

I see a girl walk by me twice. The second time I chase her down.

Macallik: Hey, I saw you earlier and I know I am probably like the 5th person to tell you this but I like your style.
Mariah: Ohhh thank you.
Macallik: So what are you up to today (Grrrrr!)
Mariah: Oh, just getting ready to meet up with a friend to eat.
Macallik: Oh ok cool.

*snip*

Mariah: I sing Opera.
Macallik: Wow, Opera huh? I would have never guessed that, I don't meet too many black 18 year old Opera singers surprisingly... What got you into that? Did you sing a lot as a child?
Mariah: Yeah, I was always in the choir or listening to classical music and it just kinda developed from there...

*talking talking talking between us, and then mid-convo*

Mariah: I am not taking you the wrong way am I?
Macallik: Well actually you kinda are, coz my friend is back that way but it's okay. Is that your way of trying to get rid of me? hahaha
Mariah: Oh no no that's not what I was trying to say. I was just wondering whether or not coz we have walked a couple blocks. We can definitely keep walking if you don't mind having to walk so far from your friend.
Macallik: Oh no I don't mind
Mariah: Ok, coz you are all alone now so I can punch you in the gut or something. (????? lol)
Macallik: (kinda taken aback by the randomness) Well uhhh.... you wouldn't be the first woman.
Mariah: *laughs*

*snip*

Mariah: Ahh my legs are killing me. I can't wait to relax now that I just knocked off from having to stand on my feet all day at my modeling job.
Macallik: Hahaha. Very subtle. *In mocking voice* So you know, like, I am like a part-time model, nothing serious, just a couple head shots and magazine shoots. I'm kind of a big deal.
Mariah: *laughs and runs with the joke*
Macallik: So what do you have to do at your modeling job
Mariah: Oh I have to do X Y and Z. *Goes into detail* I am skinny but they want me to get real skinny, you know. Plus I got these big boobs
Macallik: Yesss. Well don't count them out or anything though. haha
Mariah: Haha well they would be good if I was working at Hooters but that is about it. I actually applied to Hooters before but didn't get a callback. Playboy is also an option with these, but I am not doing that.
Macallik: Ok. Well you are still young though so keep your options open. I mean... Playboy sounds like a good idea to me. *laughs*
Mariah: *laughs*
Macallik: I actually went to a Hooters in Vegas and was severely disappointed by the attractiveness of the average worker.
Mariah:Yeah I know I went there before and thought the same thing?
Macallik: Oh yea, checking out the girls who got the job while you didn't.

We talked for at least 20 minutes walking, then about 5-10 minutes on a bench, then I got the digits and we went our separate ways.

7/23

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas. Haven't been updating the thread with progress too much. Here are some entries to add to the fray.
Approach # 24
Approach # 25
Approaches # 26/27

This Weekend
Girl at the club that looked decent. At one point, I made eye contact and flashed her a smile to which she giggled and likely talked about me to her friends but I didn't work up the courage to go in on the four girls.

At the end of the night, I see her outside the club as I exit. Now or never and the night is a bust so I walk up to her, put my hand on the small of her back and say:

Macallik: Hey what's your name?
Girl: Trinika
Macallik: Wow.... That is going to be hard to put in my phone
Trinika: *bursts out laughing*
Macallik: So what you up to later on tonight?
Trinika: Oh just hanging out with my friends
Macallik: True true. Lemme get your number then
Trinika: *smiling* I don't think my boyfriend would like that.
Macallik: Oh word. I got two boyfriends. I still want your number though *whips out phone suavely*

She laughs even harder at that response, turning to her friends with a 'Did you hear what he just said' look on her face. Then she turns back to me and grabs phone and puts her number in. Yay me. I didn't/haven't called her because I doubt she will remember me and there was no rapport it made the night feel like less of a write-off and I looked cool in front of my friend lol.

12/28

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out for some day game with imaginemypotential earlier in the week.

Walking down North Michigan Ave. I see a girl that looks decent walk past. I do a double take and then double back and talk to her.

Macallik: hey whats up
Her: Hello
Macallik: ummmm.
(slight panic and slide into one of my copyrighted default random extremely terrible follow up questions)
Macallik: How old are you?
Her: 21
Macallik: Oh okay
Her: You?
Macallik: 23
Her: No..... really?
Macallik: Yea I look young. I shaved today you know. *scratches chin area where my sideburns would connect if I had the power to grow facial hair*
Macallik: *laughs* What you gotta see my ID or something????
Her: Yea *smiles*
Macallik: *Laughs* Seriou....? *reaches for wallet*
Her: *Inspects my ID*
Macallik: Oh and I wasn't ready for that pic btw. The photographer ambushed me. He just jumped out of the bushes and snapped away like a paparazzi
Her: *laughs*

I get my ID back and fumble and drop it on the ground

Macallik: Err... Sorry. I am a little nervous. I don't meet women like this normally... only every other day.
Her: ....

We cross the street together and say some stuff I can't remember. Judging from her reaction and her open-ness, I am pretty much in and we are walking to wherever she is going together imo.

Macallik: So what you up to now?
Her: Going to the mall. Just to pick up something real quick
Macallik: Oh cool cool...
Macallik:Well it was nice to meet you. Actually I have my friends waiting for me back there *points* Can I get your # and give you a call sometime?
Her: Okay sure. *gives #*

I get the digits but she flakes out when I texted her. No rapport so it is expected. Good practice but I need to really start going with the flow instead of breaking the 'getting to know each other' process prematurely.

Later on, imaginemypotential goes in on two chicks and I wing him. I am all for a grenade free America but my chick was kinda cute and had a big booty so it was cool. She had a fiance but still managed a decent convo. I was talking to her and Imagine my potential was talking to the other chick separately.

The interaction lasted about 45 minutes and I got her facebook address by the end of the convo (was not super interested and she had a fiancee at 19 so I am pretty sure she had some kind of deep rooted belief I am not interested in trying to change) but she didn't even respond on facebook. Not really interested anyways but damn, we can't even be friends through the internet? Haha.

13/30

Dex Bama

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea dude i'm still alive and read all your post. I got bored with the pua and haven't been approaching or reading in the past months. I got a sorta gf now, and it's boost my confidence. now i want to get back in to get an more attractive gf. so i'll update some.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL @ 'sorta got a girlfriend.' Keep us upgraded when you start trying to upgrade yourself haha

Walking on State Street, I see a cute girl and strike up a convo, we hang out for 2 hrs and then I grab the digits. Things don't seem to be amounting to anything so I don't feel like typing it all out again smh.
14/31

After that, on the train ride home, I see this cutie listening to her earphones. I stare at her until she looks in my direction... and then proceed to stare at her some more. She feigns looking around before her attention is magnetically drawn back in my area. Sometimes she feigns looking out the window and then we lock eyes for 2-3 seconds. Looked interested to me...

I get off at her train station and go in:

Macallik: Hey, I just wanted to say I really liked your look and I want to know if I could get to know you better...
Girl: *big smile* I'm sorry. I have a boyfriend
Macallik: Oh word are yall close?
Girl: yeah he is right over there

She points somewhere but I don't stay to find out if that is in fact her boyfriend or what he looks like. I am at a random train stop at the sun has gone down. I hop on the next train to my place

14/32

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn... I really lost ground. Thanks for keeping up when I choked myself.

October 10, 2010...

Hah, exactly 5 months later day for day...

So I have decided to do get back in this. Went to the lair meeting and then wanted to go out, especially since I am not working the next day, I figured the town should be pretty red already tonight.

After the lair meeting, the guys went to Bifteck, I didn't feel there were any opportunities there but I have to admit that I was pretty please with how a few guys created their own opportunities (or created their own shot in bball term).

We were sitting next to the window so 2 of the guys waved at some girl throughout the night and one even walked in. That was really nice.

There was a blonde girl, totally my type that I noticed ever since she was outside, she was with 4 other guys. They eventually walked in and sat at a table but I wussed out and didn't open the set. (4 guys and 1 girl? damn). Got a few eye contact with the girl but I didn't do anything. I know that when a target is with guys, you approach the guys but 4 guys and 1 HB? I don't know... thoughts?

The thing with me is that I have known about the seduction community for literally 10 years now, so theory isn't really a problem. That is why I don't really like talking about it. I am in a mode where I feel I need to go out there and just do ****. Also, despite being very good socially, I still have AA and a lot of noob problems such as kino and escalating.

So I texted a few friends and decided to eject to meet up with a friend and go out to a place where there would actually be girls rather than just chilling with the guys at Bifteck (where the place was half empty).

Met up with my buddy and we wanted to go to Distillerie but there was a line up. In the streets, we see a groups of GORGEOUS girls, pretty drunk going home. One of them was screaming to the others, WE ARE GOING HOME and then turned to us and asked, what do you think? I was like salghapweorughas;ljhfdjaghf. My friend was like you guys need to come to Distillerie but they weren't listening and just walked to their car and drove away.

Distillerie had a line up, so we decided to go somewhere else.

Went by Porte Rouge and the girls were HOT. The thing is that I hate porte rouge because I feel the girls are super gorgeous but also super cold and I don't feel confident enough to get it done and there was a small line up so my friend and I used it as an excuse to go to another bar.

Walk into Edgar, the place was jumping and there were SO MANY HOT GIRLS it was insane but I am never comfortable with Edgar, the way the place is set up, it feels so unnatural to approach, it is just like a long hallway with some people in groups at the bar and others who are sitting down. I don't have the guts to just sit down with a set and people are in groups at the bar in circle so I find it hard to approach when you have a bunch of backs in front of you. So my friend and I just stood there and talk. At one point a couple left and we took their seats next to a 2 AZN set, cute girls. They were dying to be approached. After a little while, one of the girl was texting and the other girl was just sitting there so I opened the girl asking: "You are not texting your friend in front of you are you?" got a little laugh but I got nervous and just ejected and continued talking with my friend. At one point, the other girl goes to the bathroom for a VERY LONG time but I was too much of a wuss to re-open the girl. When her friend got back, I asked her what her nationality is, and she replied half queb, half filipino, my friend was wondering if she was Tai so I told her oh, my friend thought you were Tai and then ejected again. I was just so nervous I completely blanked and didn't follow through with the convo, after a while they left and then later we left as well.

Come to think about it, standing in the hallways is perhaps not a bad idea, when the hot girls pass by it is a great opportunity to just say hi what's your name. I think I should try that next time. What do you guys think?

After that we went to Normand because the brother of my friend's best friend works as a bartender. When we got to the bar, there was 3 girls there including a very hot blonde that was totally my type. Think Rachel McAdams (not just the face, the body too) but girl next door version. Then the bartender saw my friend he introduced him to all the 3-4 girls and I was standing next to him but I wasn't introduced and I didn't know what to do, I ended up just smiling and didn't say anything. After we got a seat at the bar my friend went to the bathroom and the bartender gave us free drinks. I introduced myself to him and he was like ooooh, so you are big sexy! (I was hoping the girls would hear it) so after the girls got some shots, the Rachel McAdams look alike was leaving the bar and was looking at me so I jumped on the opportunity and asked for her name and shook her hand. I couldn't hear her name very well so I pulled her to me a little closer and heard that her name is Genevieve, her ugo friend dragged her away while I was just standing smiling and winked at her, the lookalike smiled and left.

I am somewhat proud that I ended up working my courage to get myself back into the game but I am pretty angry with myself for being such a wuss all night.

I don't even know if I should count these 2 sets because they didn't even last 5 minutes each... I will count the HB Lookalike because I was so ****ign attracted to her and atleast tried. She didn't technically blow me out I guess and I should of been more forward at the beginning when my friend was being introduced to her and her crew by the bartender. I should of jumped in there, introduced myself and just kept the convo going...

7FGA 2FGM, 22.2FG%

93 to go.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering where you had gone to Dee-zy, welcome back. Congrats on getting back out there and don't beat yourself up for not doing as much as you wanted. After a 5 month hiatus, you gotta get back in the swing of things, just try and do a little more every time you go out.

Waiting at the Lake train station to head home, some girls walk past me and give me eye contact before looking at each other in agreement. They sit behind me and then go needlessly out of their way which I took as a sign they were interested. For example, they would stand up and check to see if the train was coming and then glance furtively at me slyly.

On the train I am staring at them and they are giggling like school girls. The only thing is that it is two of them and although one is better looking, she is not better looking by much and so I don't want to go for the wrong one if the slightly less cute girl is still DTF. I kinda tried to give em both eye contact which was hard at first but easier as they both sat together later so they couldn't tell which one of them I was actually checking out.

I get up at my train stop and one of them apparently lives in the area too. Fastforward to us waiting for the bus: she is standing inside the train station while I stand just outside the train station @ the bus stop. After 5 minutes of idly looking for the bus like it is the most-interesting thing ever,I turn around and look at her. After two brief moments of eye contact where she somewhat sheepishly looked away quickly, she leaves the train station and relocates at the bus stop five feet behind me.

I opened her and conversation started. Nothing amazing. When I told her that I just came from a date, she asked how I met the girl and it was really just me walking on the street. She was like, "Kinda like how you are meeting me now huh" So the uniqueness of the situation was gone after that.

The bus comes shortly after and being the gentleman I am, I let the women on before me. Me and the girl get separated but I sit across from her and go for the digits. She said that she is kinda sorta in a relationship so I get the facebook instead. The whole bus could have been watching me and I wouldn't have noticed. Just had to at least try for the digits.

She was not really my type but I'd smash. Facebook is not worth it approach wise so I'll count that as a rejection

14/33

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You took a commanding lead my friend... I'm glad you are still there. That will be a good kick in the ass for me to catch up.

Saturday October 23rd, 2010

Went out with two friends from the community, let's call them Adaptive and Apollo.

Truth is, I started to pre drink (2 beers and a 2/3 of a bottle of wine) while watching How I met your mother. I was almost drunk by the time I got to meet up with them.

If I remember correctly, the first place we went was Korovas. I was **** nervous. I think within a few minutes, I saw Adaptive open a girl near then Apollo a open a girl that looked like she was looking a little lost but I was impressed with Apollo, he just said hi to her with no big deal at all. I was thinking of doing it but he did. So I gave him a little space.

I noticed that a girl or two was constantly checking me out but they were sitting down on a half booth with a huge group of girls and I was intimidated so I didn't do anything. AA (I'll call them that from now on, easier :p) tried to encourage me to go talk but I froze and we left.

Adaptive and I spotted a really cute blonde waiting by the bathroom and we pushed him to go talked to her and he did. Came back a little later and said that was the sweetest, nicest rejection he ever had. The girl just said nicely to him that she has a bf. No big deal.

We left Korovas and at this point I just drank another big beer (une quille) so my mood was pretty good. On the streets I was like ****, I need to do a little more. Approached 2 cute girls on the street that was dressed really sexy. Said: "Can I ask you something?" And they both completely stopped and seem very open to start interacting with me (I was actually very surprised and did not expect that at all, I expected them to just keep walking). Asked them if they were cold, as a genuine question, they said yes and started walking... Gotta have a way to keep them a little longer. It wasn't a neg but it was if they took it that way. Anybody have any idea on how I could of done this better?

Said hi to a bunch of girls on the streets but although those did not count (because there was no actual conversation), it really helped me get in the zone.

When we got at Blizzarts, there was a hot blonde girl smoking outside. I decided to get some balls as AA walked into the bar, I asked the girl for a smoke. She was on her cell phone, then I gestured for some fire and she gave me a box of matches. Now this gets a little fuzzy, I don't know if I started to talk to her while she was on the phone or if I waited for her to hang up but I noticed that the matches was from the Keg so I asked her if she works there. I happen to know a girl that works there so I used that for convo. Turns out she knows her but haven't worked with her a lot. Convo lasted a little while, I think she even stayed after her smoke was done but what bothered me was that she never kept eye contact, kept looking away the whole time. That really bothered me (did I mention she was hot? :p) At one point she went inside, I finished my smoke and went inside. I stopped smoking but I didn't care, I used it as a crutch and was happy that I finally broke through. Walked inside and say AA with 2 girls, I joined them and just tried to be social without breaking their set.

Problem is I am not used to "the rules" yet, I was just doing what I normally do when I hang out with friends. I tried to iso the ugly one so that A or A could get the other one but for some reason, they left the cute japanese girl alone. UG wanted to dance, I din't want to but said what the hell, can't hurt, music was really good. Convo wise I think it went really well with the two girls, they were in linguistics and I like that, we talked about that and culture, languages ect. then AA showed up again and we bolted. This approach doesn't count because I didn't open but it really helped me get in the zone.

Then we got to Bifteck, I froze a little bit again, went downstairs and bumped into a friend, stayed around his group that a knew 2 person and socialized with the others. One cute girl mentioned her bf very quickly so I just played it really cool and congratulate her on her LTR (like 7 years or something), I think she may even be engaged. The bf showed up a lil later, I still kept playing it cool and I think it bothered him even more. LOL

Went back upstairs, Adaptive challenged me to approach right now. Forgot what he said exactly but I noticed a group of girls and a guy sitting at a table and there was one girl that looked really cute, nice straight blonde hair. I walked over, smile and asked if I could join them. The cute girl shook no with her head but the others just looked at each other and was like errr yeah, it's ok. Without hesitation, I pulled myself a chair and sat down. Introduced myself to everybody, small talked about who they are, where they are from, what they do. I tried to not pay attention to the cute girl and towards the end of the night I started to pay her a little more attention. Turns out she German and on an exchange for 6 months or so. She warmed up to me. I think in total I was sitting down there for like 30min (Can A or A confirm this?). I just really played around and had fun with them. I even called adaptive on his cell phone and pointed them out. I felt a little insecure. I felt the need to show them that I was not alone and that I was actually with other people. I think next time I need to not care about that. If I am social, people will not care if I'm alone.

When the group stood up to leave (bar was closing), I decided to go for the kill when I said bye to german cutie and said I wanted to see her again and asked how can we do that. I asked her for her number. Now my memory is a little hazy but I felt it was a somewhat solid close. Like there is a good chance I will see her again...

Then we went to get to debrief and get some 2$ chow mein. It was a good night. I drank a lot but at least I was able to get back. I just can't make it a habit of only approaching when I drink.

9FGA, 3FGM, 33.3FG%
91 to go

Wow, almost 10... that seems like nothing but that's a pretty big milestone for me...

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been late on updating.

Saturday, Nov. 13th, 2010.

I have started a "classy night" with a couple of good guy friends where blazer or tie is mandatory. We go out to a nice BYOW restaurant (a different one everytime), then martinis at my place and then we go out.

4 guys, my 3 friends are all naturals in their own right. 1 of them is in a LTR with a 10, another one attracts girls like a magnet and the 3rd one doesn't pick up as much, has more of a laid back style but can still pick up nice. Much better than me right now.

Had a blast at the supper, the hostess was really cute but I choked and didn't do anything. Even if she was a hired gun I should of at least tried some convo.

Back to my place, buddy in a LTR brought Grey Goose so we had Martini grey goose and had a blast (even started to sing some karaoke and I recorded with my webcam)

Went to Edgar, I open a 2 set sitting down next to the door pretty quickly. I was the first one to do something from the group and I noticed that I broke the ice.

Here's the problem. I drank too much. I don't remember what I said. Nor anything from the conversation.

I also remembered opening a 4 set. There was a curly brunette that the 3 other girls were trying to throw her on me. She was cute but not really my type. I was into the blonde. I remember shooting the **** with them at their table quite a while but I don't remember the conversation. I remembered that I felt they were making fun of me at some point so I just left (Now, they might of been playing around/teasing I don't remember what happened)

I talked to other girls throughout the night but either I didn't open them or did not hold any interaction long enough. My buddy told me the next day that he saw me approach the hottest girl in the bar but the interaction didn't seem to go anywhere. I vaguely remember that.

That was the night. I remembered having a blast with great friends. Buddy in a LTR got 3 numbers and I remember a cuty throwing herself on him at the end of the night (I was ****ing jealous) and the other buddy was grinding on the dancefloor with a girl but she was just average.

I know what you guys are gonna say, gotta cut down on the alcohol. That night was about partying and I am not happy about not remembering any of my convos but I still had a blast

11FGA, 3FGM, 27.3FG%
89 to go

I broke the double digits approach. Although this took a hell of a long time. This is a milestone for me!

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sat Nov 20th, 2010

Had a female friend over. Been friends with her for years and I have been wanting to **** her for a few years now. Had her over to my place, haven't seen her in months, we cooked. Had wine but nothing happened. At the end of the night, I walked her back home and when I held her in my arms and said that I want to kiss her, she said no. She doesn't see me that way.

It hurts, it blows.

But I am glad I finally made it more clear. I think she has known for a while but I never did ****.

Went out to Chez Baptiste with my ex roommate afterwards.

I spoted 3 groups of 2 girls. They looked like they were dying to be approached.

Yet I was too scared. I wussed out. I completely froze.

One of the 2 set actually had A ****ING PITCHER. 2 girls sharing a pitcher and there was a blonde girl that was totally my type too.

Totally froze.

I am really disappointed. I don't want to have to need alcohol to approach but it is just so god damn hard!!!

Also, with my busy schedule I only get to pretty much go out once a week. Even during the day I can't seem to approach any girls. I don't find that I see that many in the metro but still...

11FGA, 3FGM, 27.3FG%
89 to go still

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff Dee-zy, you just survived the worst. Being rejected from a girl you really really like. Any rejection on the street from a random stranger will pale in comparison to that yet you survived it. Time to go meet some women that are interested in you as you are interested in them. I'm hopping back on the saddle now too

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the support man.

I will keep that in mind. I never thought about it that way. You are right.

:D