Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Decisions...Decisions...

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a little bit of a quandry...

There are two girls I am going for...but they do know each other, as I saw them standing together after the football game Friday.

One girl, Amy, I used to like around a year ago. We've been talking lately, and she always says hi and smiles and stuff when she sees me, and even found me Friday to say good-bye, and was waiting for me (she was with the other girl...Sarah...BTW) to get off the field Friday to give me a hug and stuff...now, she could just be being friendly...or there could be a chance for something there. I'm not sure...

The other girl, Sarah, I see every day leaving lunch. She's a freshman, and I'm a junior. Despite this, she is very hot and I would definately be happy with her. Now, from what I've heard, since she's a freshman, it'd be easy to get her to go out with me since I'm a junior...on the football team...nice, new truck...you know, the whole "OMG a junior likes me" thing. I've never spoken to her though, and I don't even think she knows the slightest thing about me. I know some of her freshman friends from football..and they like me, so maybe they could help some...right now, I'd like to see how I can initiate contact, and get a date...I'm not sure what to say, or if I could use a friend...it's a new situation, since it could be a "slam-dunk"

I'd like to get them both...but since they know each other...I'm not sure...advice and help would be much appreciated!

noirsake

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were you, I'd pass on the freshman. You're gonna be 18 next year and she will be 15-16 and thats a problem. Don't let any of your friends help you set this up. You need to do it yourself. If you have someone "help" you, it could make her think you're scared, which is not good. But a good idea is to hit on the one you like less in front of the other one that you like more then switch. That stuff is great.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just make sure you're careful. if you talk to both of em (without letting them kno whats up...like if you secretly text both of em) and they find out, then there could easily be a problem. trust me. recently there was a girl i was texting and initially i was getting a few ioi's but not enough to think "oh man im fixin to get her" so i started texting another girl (who happened to be friends with her), but she was immediately into me. while using the jealousy to your advantage works for a little while, it's a real slippery slope as far as getting one (or both :down: ) mad at you.