Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Decision making and surrounding yourself with people who make good decisions is the key to success

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the things I've always done a good job, even by accident most my life, that know that i'm a little older I can see clearly, avoiding people who are not successful.

sounds cliche. it's really the most sound, pragmatic advice i can give anyone. The truth is, you, right now, are a sum of every decision you've ever made. If that stings, if you don't like what you see int he mirror, if you don't like your life, you have no one but to blame but yourself. you made decision after decision to put yourself exactly where you are right now, for better or for worse. If i give a person 100 million dollars who has lived a live of making stupid decision after stupid decision,t hat person is going to end up poor just like they were when i first gave them the 100 million dollars. If you take 100 million dollars from someone who earned it, he'll make it back because he's made a habit of making good decision after good decision after good decision.

i used to feel bad for poor people, i don't anymore. a person who makes good decisions will not be poor for long. everyday that poor person is faced with a decision on how to live their life. Do they go tot he library and clean up and go try to fill out a job application somewhere, or do the go to the other side of town and try to beg money to buy dope. The homeless person, has time and time again, chosen the later.

everyday that you have something you know you should do, and don't do it, you're subconsciously making a decision to be unsuccessful in life.

some people, faced with this harsh bitter truth, fold. They blame everything on everyone else. nothing is ever their fault.

I remember a few years ago I met a person who was homeless and was living out of a hotel room. when i met them they were so broke they couldn't' afford diapers to change their child. For some reason, I felt bad for this person and was gonna try to help them out, so i got them a $500 dollar hotels.com card to pay for their hotel room for a few weeks and i was going to give them a remidail job to put money in their pocket and go from there. lol the day AFTER i gave them the card they called me and told me they needed money because "they lost" the card, so i looked online and saw it was spent. they had pawned the card for drug money lol. shaking my head, i just said for the grace of god there go i, and went about my life. nothing else you really can do. the second i start to hear anything resembling a hard luck story now i'm 100% done don't want to hear it.

I get up everyday still and work out, and i'm in the best shape of my life. if you get up and eat pizza every morning don't be surprised when you're fat. If you go to work and half ass your job everyday, dont' be surprised when your boss views you as expendable.

Make good decisions. Everyday. Make the right decision everyday. Surround yourself with people that constantly make the right decisions. Do not surround yourself with people who constantly make the wrong decisions day in and day out.

TheProspect

Reaction score
"You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with."

ChrisFloyd

Banned
Reaction score
I can see why you start spending less time on here than before ;).