Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Decision for tonight; your opinion

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have two dates set up for tonight. One with Lauren, one with Michelle. I have to cancel one of these dates in the next couple hours. Help me pick which one. Here is the background.

Lauren - The class president from my high school class that I met at the reunion. We went out about 5 times. She is boring. She usually seems tired, and just quiet. I'm outgoing and obnoxious so when she just sits there and barely responds to it, it kinda sucks. But she puts out and never leaves me hanging. Plus she is HOT. Smoking hot. A solid 9, maybe the hottest girl I've ever been with. Natural Ds, small waist. I had sex with her for the first and only time two Fridays ago. She'll be tired tonight, because she usually is. And if she isn't she just seems tired because she is boring and quiet. There is a 50/50 chance I'm going to get laid tonight if I hang out with her. Also to take into consideration, she is going to my company Christmas party on Saturday.

Michelle - She went to my high school but graduated 2 years before me. Saw her at the bar I work at and started talking to her. She is VERY hot too. Nice fake rack. We went out for the first time last Sunday and had an awesome time. She is a lot of fun. The problem is that she views her pvssy like it's a god-damn gold medal and said: "My stuff is too good to be just giving away." Yeah. She dated 2 other guys from my bar but never put out. So anyway, we hung out on Monday again and had fun, I gave her 2 orgasms with my hand, then one giving her oral. She didnt' touch me below the belt ONCE. Last night she waited for me to get done work at the club. She went home and slept in bed with me but I fell asleep. Woke up and fingered her to orgasm again....and once again. She didn't touch me. She invited me over for dinner tonight. She said she wants to cook for me (shrimp, my favorite) and take me to the movies and wants me to sleep over. She calls herself "Number 28" because she knows my 'number'. Oh, also...we're going out tomorrow (Friday) regardless.

Who should I cancel the date with, who should I go out with? One girl is boring as hell, but hotter and has a decent shot of putting out if she's not tired. Plus she's going to my christmas party in 2 days. The other is fun as hell to hang out with, plus is going to make me dinner, but she's left me hanging twice.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, let's boil this down to simple terms. Do you want to eat, or do you want sex? You can cook your own damn meal and get sex, or you can have someone cook for you and you masturbate later.

Dillinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
xblitz44x,

blitz don't get sacked!...hahaha...okay it's not funny.

I would go with Michelle because she is a challenge, I love those types they keep on my p's. I know you have the skills to lay this chick, fvck her anitslut approach. Quit making her ***, leave her hanging wanting for more.

I know after i nut, the last thing on my mind is getting the woman off. Mind fvck her into she has no choice but to give in. She is making this her game, It's now time to make it yours.

As for Lauren the ho, the quiet ho, fvck her on Saturday

DJ Mission

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the only question is...

Who is going to be most offended/discouraged to deal with you again if you cancel?

Up to me, I would definately deal with the first girl. But I would take a different approach.

By all means be obnoxious and utilize her energy

Play around with her. Hiss at her like a snake would in a playful manner and swings your arms funnily.

Call her a liar for no reason. If she asks why, then just say because you said so, and if there is a problem...

Ask her stupid questions like if she was as beautiful as a child

Tell her you have been thinking about the finer qualities in life, like her, and she should be a model and make up so dumb bull**** about an exotic aura about her.

Say you have a new purpose in life, which is too observe things and come to conclusions, ask her what her opinions are...

Tell her that you look at math differently. That you see 1+1 as equalling windows...Windows of opportunity that lead to battles between the AFC self and DJ self(or some **** lolz)

Make up retarded stories(I specialize in this): Tell her about how you take tails of cats and replace them with tails of cats...and how the cat talks to you and is a good friend and how one time in front of the TV, that cat said he wanted to **** you.

Tell her that all her fortune is because she has nice titties.

Admit you are a horrible person...

Tell her if she believes half the **** you say.

Then tell she does, and shes an idiot(Im joking).

If she gets creeped out, tell her to open up her mind and see the essence of it all.

I am just rambling now...

Toy with her head! Open her up MAN!! Damn, I running this mission.

For me, I would see this as an investment and not a return. It is an opportunity to enrich your DJ experience either way.

If the 2nd girl see's no reason to put out, then I see no reason to go out with her. . .

What is this horse**** about her "stuff is too good to be just giving away"?

Shes got fake boobs. . .

If you need anymore suggests/info, hollar. This is pretty much all my mind does...think of sex and jokes.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go out with Lauren tonight, since you are gonna see Michelle tomorrow anyways. Might as well get some tonight, work on Michelle more tomorrow, then get more at the Christmas party.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys. I think DJ Mission had a great point when he said: "Who is going to be the most offended/discouraged if I cancel." Personally I think Michelle will take it harder because she's more insecure and scared that I'm going to play her for that "magic pusssy" of hers. So she might take this as me playing games. And from here it might get her to consider cancelling on me tomorrow to play back. However she did wake up with me this morning and had to be in work at the same time so she'd understand that I'm tired and just want to crash.

Plus, I saw her last night, saw her this morning when she woke up, and I'll be seeing her tomorrow. I havent' seen Lauren in about 10 days. I want to keep that warm.

Keep the input coming.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SmartOne
it depends on what kind of a girl your looking for. if your looking for a more serious relationship then lauren seems like your girl. but if you want a "challenge" so to speak then michelle sounds good. one of the best feelings is when you finally win a girl over and get some knob everytime you hang out. you will feel good about yourself, but if she wont put out now and that bothers u and u dont do anything about it then u may never get what u want. IMO (in my opinion) i would go with lauren, u say shes smokin, gives u sex, and shes not to outgoing but who cares, then there are less chances of problems and more chances of sex!
Yeah man, thanks for the advice there but it's not choosing one or the other for good. It's just choosing one or the other for TONIGHT. And minimizing the damage so that I can keep them both around for awhile.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, from what I'm getting from the info you posted, the time of the date doesn't matter, but you need time for something else. Why not move your date up with Lauren so she won't be so fvcking tired?

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've fukked one already. The other, you're about to fvck.

It's all pretty inconsequential. You'll be busting at least 2 NUTS with two different girls within the next 3-4 days.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
Also, from what I'm getting from the info you posted, the time of the date doesn't matter, but you need time for something else. Why not move your date up with Lauren so she won't be so fvcking tired?
We both work till 5. She won't be at my condo till 7, at the earliest. I don't know if she's tired, miserable, or just content. She shows no emotion. It's hard to get her to laugh. But the SECOND she gets booze in her she's AWSOME. Outgoing, aggressive...it's beautiful. Problem is, she won't drink because she has to get up for work at 5:30. I hate how god-damn responsible she is.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try moving up your date with Lauren (so she won't be so goddam tired). Make it sound like you really have to be somewhere later. If she has plans and won't postpone them for another time, hit it with Michelle instead. If Lauren takes you up on it, cancel with Michelle.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, fucck all of this. I'm cancelling with Lauren. The chances of me getting ass tonight from her isn't great enough to turn down a seafood pasta dinner and a night of groping fake titties. If worse comes to worse I'll just smack off in her shower and clog her drain. Thanks fellas.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope you have a damn fine meal!

Also, who says you have to stick your d1ck inside of her? She's giving up her t1tties so give her a nice pearl necklace to remember you by.

DJ Mission

Don Juan
Reaction score
Transfer the same idea to Michelle...

'Open' her up... ;)

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Personally, I'd invite them both out. It's worked well for me.

One is outgoing so she may help the other to have some fun. The other has fvcked you so the added competition may break the other girls resolve and then you'll fvck the other one. If they get along well enough you may have a 3some on your hands.

And if worst comes to worst, it will still be one hell of a story to talk about later.

I love good stories.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blitz, you crack me up!

Any chance you can fvck them both in one night?

Tell Lauren that you can only see her from 7-9 because you have to get up early for work; tell the other one that you have to work late and that you can't get there til 10.

DJ Mission

Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds very nice, but what if the first chick goes a little crazy and poor blitz has a few bite marks!

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonus points if one girl licks the other's juices off your cack.

Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
I have two dates set up for tonight. One with Lauren, one with Michelle. I have to cancel one of these dates in the next couple hours. Help me pick which one. Here is the background.

Lauren - The class president from my high school class that I met at the reunion. We went out about 5 times. She is boring. She usually seems tired, and just quiet. I'm outgoing and obnoxious so when she just sits there and barely responds to it, it kinda sucks. But she puts out and never leaves me hanging. Plus she is HOT. Smoking hot. A solid 9, maybe the hottest girl I've ever been with. Natural Ds, small waist. I had sex with her for the first and only time two Fridays ago. She'll be tired tonight, because she usually is. And if she isn't she just seems tired because she is boring and quiet. There is a 50/50 chance I'm going to get laid tonight if I hang out with her. Also to take into consideration, she is going to my company Christmas party on Saturday.

Michelle - She went to my high school but graduated 2 years before me. Saw her at the bar I work at and started talking to her. She is VERY hot too. Nice fake rack. We went out for the first time last Sunday and had an awesome time. She is a lot of fun. The problem is that she views her pvssy like it's a god-damn gold medal and said: "My stuff is too good to be just giving away." Yeah. She dated 2 other guys from my bar but never put out. So anyway, we hung out on Monday again and had fun, I gave her 2 orgasms with my hand, then one giving her oral. She didnt' touch me below the belt ONCE. Last night she waited for me to get done work at the club. She went home and slept in bed with me but I fell asleep. Woke up and fingered her to orgasm again....and once again. She didn't touch me. She invited me over for dinner tonight. She said she wants to cook for me (shrimp, my favorite) and take me to the movies and wants me to sleep over. She calls herself "Number 28" because she knows my 'number'. Oh, also...we're going out tomorrow (Friday) regardless.

Who should I cancel the date with, who should I go out with? One girl is boring as hell, but hotter and has a decent shot of putting out if she's not tired. Plus she's going to my christmas party in 2 days. The other is fun as hell to hang out with, plus is going to make me dinner, but she's left me hanging twice.
no reason to date her 2 days in a row, grab the boring one tonight, this seems like a no brainer when u say u goin wit the prude on friday.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Soma
Personally, I'd invite them both out. It's worked well for me.

One is outgoing so she may help the other to have some fun. The other has fvcked you so the added competition may break the other girls resolve and then you'll fvck the other one. If they get along well enough you may have a 3some on your hands.

And if worst comes to worst, it will still be one hell of a story to talk about later.

I love good stories.
this is what a true dj does,
you sir give true dj advice :):cool: